Fall Of The Temple – Crux Illustrated Story

Go to CruxDreams.com
As part of my personal celebration of the 20th Anniversary of my PETRA series, I knew I had to do crux illustrations (obviously!). I committed to do something new and was inspired by @mp5stab ’s great thread and @Livia Crux Dove ’s intriguing fantasy. Here are a few illustrations from FALL OF THE TEMPLE. I’ll do more if there is interest.

The story -

It is 70 CE. General Titus and his Roman forces have breached the third and second walls of Jerusalem and launched their final assault on the Second Temple. The Antonia Fortress is the last line of defense for the Zealots guarding the Temple.

To buy the Zealots more time to mount a counter-offensive, a rebel commander named Leah bat Rafael and her small band of rebels launch a daring nighttime sortie on the unsuspecting Roman forces. They sabotage siege weaponry and engineering equipment, and kill many legionaries before they meet their end.

Leah is the rebel saboteurs’ sole survivor. Realizing that the Zealots need even more time, she surrenders to preoccupy the Romans until the morning. She is interrogated, ravaged, scourged, and crucified.

The sacrifice of Leah and her small band of rebels is not in vain. As she hangs on the cross, the Zealots have completed underground tunnels and set fire to the siege ramps along the walls of the Antonia Fortress, ultimately causing them to collapse.

View attachment 1471706View attachment 1471707
Omooooo...you are killing me @Steve :cbiggrin:

Being sound asleep when Leah and her band of rebels attacked, the Romans didn’t have time to don their full armor as they sought to fend off the surprise sortie.

The saboteurs did optimum damage before being felled. To buy the Zealots more time, Leah, the saboteurs’ sole survivor, surrendered and was brought before the Centurion. He asked her, “Do you speak Greek?” Leah nodded, glaring at him. “Good,” the Centurion continued. “That was a very brave and very foolish thing you and your dead comrades did. You will never stop us. Only delay the inevitable.”

“What should we do with her, sir?” asked the Legionary holding Leah.

“She will be scourged and crucified at dawn,” the Centurion replied. “In the meantime, clean her up and interrogate her to find out what she knows. When that is finished, you can have your enjoyment of her.”

“Yes, sir! Thank you, sir.”

Leah steeled herself for the horrors to come. She would never betray her comrades and knew her sacrifice was what they needed to succeed.

View attachment 1471709View attachment 1471710
Angelina Jolie starring ? ;)

I am a Jewish wife, a Jewish mother, a Jewish aunt, a Jewish daughter.

I am nailed stark naked outside of holy Jerusalem.

My face crimson with sunburn and shame, my blood, cum, dirt, and sweat covered body overheating in the summer sun.

My own mother moans, as she eases her body down her cross. Mother and daughter crucified together, we are both discovering a whole new meaning of the word 'squirming', a whole new world of squirming on the Cross together ❤.

Hour after hour, every agonizing moment a torment of Gehenna as we struggling upon our poles.

Thank you, everyone, for the likes and comments. I’m extremely grateful for the overwhelming support. Because of your enthusiasm for this story, I’ll be making more illustrations in THE FALL OF THE TEMPLE from the scourging through Leah bat Raphael’s dance on the cross.

Next up, is the continuation of Leah’s scourging. I’m working on 2 more scourging illustrations, and had planned to post all 3 together. But I know there has been anticipation for my next posting and I didn’t want to make you wait any longer.

Here is the completed first illustration. I’ll post the others once they’re done.

Attachments

• Fall of the Temple--Scourged 2 LR.jpg
    Fall of the Temple--Scourged 2 LR.jpg
    439.7 KB · Views: 1,331
Thank you, everyone, for the likes and comments. I’m extremely grateful for the overwhelming support. Because of your enthusiasm for this story, I’ll be making more illustrations in THE FALL OF THE TEMPLE from the scourging through Leah bat Raphael’s dance on the cross.

Next up, is the continuation of Leah’s scourging. I’m working on 2 more scourging illustrations, and had planned to post all 3 together. But I know there has been anticipation for my next posting and I didn’t want to make you wait any longer.

Here is the completed first illustration. I’ll post the others once they’re done.
Better and better! Amazing works!

This is everything we could’ve ever hope to see. Everything we come here for

Leah and Petra fulfill my entire meaning, the core of my existence as a devout Jewish girl: to die outside Jerusalem, languishing lewdly on a Roman cross, desperately thirsty as I squirm like an earthworm baking in the hot sun, helpless, ravished, praying for mercy and pity I won't recieve.

The hyssop is wearing off, the sun is at its zenith. I wail my agony but G-d has judged I suffer the full measure of punishment by the occupiers upon my Cross.

Revisiting this today, I decided to do little tweaks to the illustration.

Here’s the updated version as the scourging continues …

Fall of the Temple--Scourged 3 LR.jpg

So intense :spank: :cbiggrin:

So pleased we can expect more from this great series. As a fan of seeing victims depicted with full pubic bushes and hairy underarms, I love the detail you added in for the first crux picture you added.
The scourging looks particularly brutal and am excited to see where you go with your updates.

Leah and Petra fulfill my entire meaning, the core of my existence as a devout Jewish girl: to die outside Jerusalem, languishing lewdly on a Roman cross, desperately thirsty as I squirm like an earthworm baking in the hot sun, helpless, ravished, praying for mercy and pity I won't recieve.

The hyssop is wearing off, the sun is at its zenith. I wail my agony but G-d has judged I suffer the full measure of punishment by the occupiers upon my Cross.
I hesitate to say so because Steve is Crux Royalty, but your literary descriptions come close to matching his graphic talent! What a couple?!
Thanks!

:aplastao::ARMS1::dancing:

I hesitate to say so because Steve is Crux Royalty, but your literary descriptions come close to matching his graphic talent! What a couple?!
Thanks!

:aplastao::ARMS1::dancing:
Thank you wow what an honour to hear <3

Steve's artwork is everything....! When I imagine my torture, humiliation, and crucifixion at the hands of Roman conquerors-me, a rebellious Jewish woman reduced to a sobbing, naked piece of sunburnt meat displayed for crude warning and enjoyment-I imagine myself looking like Petra or Leah.

As I've said before, even when I was a little girl and learning about the Fall of Jerusalem to the Romans in 70CE I always imagined I was crucified by them... :D

Good suggestion, @Eva Inanna , but there is a different type of flagellum (or scourge) being used on Leah. In the picture you posted, it has spikes that are like the type of scourge that had pieces of bones or hooks/spikes in it. That was the type of scourge that was used in the PETRA series. That’s THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST type of scourge.

Here, the scourge used has small metal balls. That type of scourge would tear the top layer of skin from the force of the blow, but not gouge out flesh as the scourge with bones or hooks/spikes. The result would be superficially bloody (as when we tear off the top layer of skin), but the underneath flesh remains intact.

SE--PetraScourge.jpg

Attachments

• pp-flagrum2.jpg
    pp-flagrum2.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 683
Back
Top Bottom