FILMS !!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is a screencap from the first video I saw Anna Luna in ("Inquisition 101"). I thought it was a great position, so I requested it again for this film. The position serves a purpose for a stunt I won't reveal (yet). And yes, Anna Luna is a remarkable young woman, and kudos to her for enduring such a position for the film. I love her Old Hollywood Glamour look that comes natural to her.
Lots of fine shots, but please remember the 5-a-day rule. It would be a shame to have to delete them, but with large numbers of views per image, these are running up our excess usage charges at a worrying rate.

5? I thought it was 10. Ok, I'll show some restraint and spread them over more days.
There has been a bit of misunderstanding about that - we allow up to 10 only if they're illustrating a story, but otherwise the 5 a day rule does apply to all images, though members own original work (as in your case) can be up to 2MB. If you spread them over more days, and/ or select fewer fairly similar poses, that will help keep the bills down. Thanks for your co-operation!

It's a shame that you can't see her feet. I hope that in future crucifixions, Anna's feet will be placed on the cross, and not behind it.
Here is a screen shot from Behind The Scenes, as Anna is being hoisted up. Alex stops half-way when he realizes that he had forgotten to secure her ankle chains to the post. Had he continued up, she would only have been supported by her arms, which is a very difficult stunt to do and I'm not sure Anna Luna would have agreed to it. I like the design of having her feet behind her, with her soles exposed for further tortures. I should have written some foot-beating into the script.

One of my favorite crux positions is this one by Allie James for PKF/Max Coxx. So, I may propose this for the next crux script I write. You can see that Anna Luna instinctively tries to brace her feet against the post to relieve the strain on her arms and chest, so I may suggest Alex rope her feet high enough for her to bend her knees like Allie James.

Attachments

• Snapshot_3371.JPG
    Snapshot_3371.JPG
    570.5 KB · Views: 334
  • Snapshot_3375.JPG
    Snapshot_3375.JPG
    556 KB · Views: 349
  • Screenshot 2024-06-17 072740.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-06-17 072740.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 348
  • Screenshot 2024-06-17 072908.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-06-17 072908.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 365
Here is a screen shot from Behind The Scenes, as Anna is being hoisted up. Alex stops half-way when he realizes that he had forgotten to secure her ankle chains to the post. Had he continued up, she would only have been supported by her arms, which is a very difficult stunt to do and I'm not sure Anna Luna would have agreed to it. I like the design of having her feet behind her, with her soles exposed for further tortures. I should have written some foot-beating into the script.
raising the cross of Anna looks amazing. Is the film already out or not yet? I'd like to see. Is there a scene where Anna lay down on the cross?

Lots of fine shots, but please remember the 5-a-day rule. It would be a shame to have to delete them, but with large numbers of views per image, these are running up our excess usage charges at a worrying rate.

So the site gets charged every time someone views a pic? That’s good to know. I’ll be more judicious on what I click on to view.

If the pic is hosted on another site, I assume there’s no charge for viewing.

Is there a charge for downloading?

raising the cross of Anna looks amazing. Is the film already out or not yet? I'd like to see. Is there a scene where Anna lay down on the cross?

The film is not out yet, but I'll be sure to update this thread when it is.

As far as Anna laying on the cross, the best I can do is a Behind The Scenes shot of her waiting to be raised while Alex adjusts his cameras.

So the site gets charged every time someone views a pic? That’s good to know. I’ll be more judicious on what I click on to view.

If the pic is hosted on another site, I assume there’s no charge for viewing.

Is there a charge for downloading?
Essentially yes, it's 'pay per view' - at least the main variable element in our monthly charge is based on the number of views of images uploaded to the site x the size of those images in bytes. So externally-hosted ones don't incur any charge, and downloading adds no more to the charge. There are also, of course, standing charges, and storage costs. but those remain reasonably stable.

Essentially yes, it's 'pay per view' - at least the main variable element in our monthly charge is based on the number of views of images uploaded to the site x the size of those images in bytes. So externally-hosted ones don't incur any charge, and downloading adds no more to the charge. There are also, of course, standing charges, and storage costs. but those remain reasonably stable.

Oh, wow! I didn't realize that. I'll look at hosting gifs or short video offsite.

Oh, wow! I didn't realize that. I'll look at hosting gifs or short video offsite.
Yes, please do. Uploaded videos and gifs are especially expensive - indeed, in our Rules, we forbid uploading videos, and there's a 2MB limit on (members' own) gifs.

If one downloads an image, but doesn’t view it in a separate window, is that charged? I can download by right clicking, but the image doesn’t load to a separate screen.

396424892.jpg
1700650476.jpg

So, I may propose this for the next crux script I write
If you do, Do you think Alex is capable of recreate this scene on the outside with Ana? How long do you think she would last with her feet tied this way?

If one downloads an image, but doesn’t view it in a separate window, is that charged? I can download by right clicking, but the image doesn’t load to a separate screen.
I'm pretty sure that would count as a 'view'.

The film is not out yet, but I'll be sure to update this thread when it is.

As far as Anna laying on the cross, the best I can do is a Behind The Scenes shot of her waiting to be raised while Alex adjusts his cameras.
Maybe then in the future you could add a scene where Anna is forced to lie on the cross? Or maybe she will lie down on him voluntarily?

396424892.jpg
1700650476.jpg

If you do, Do you think Alex is capable of recreate this scene on the outside with Ana? How long do you think she would last with her feet tied this way?
I love the way she is tied! It's great! I also love how her feet are tied, and I want to try it! I don't care if it will be painful or not; I just want to suffer that way, even if I spend less time on the cross.

Back
Top Bottom