For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
The sound of creaking rope. Tremendous pressure on my throat! My legs feel strange and heavy. I sense I am being hauled upwards. I am being hanged! I am hanging from a gallows!

I am surrounded by a soft white light, with beautiful glowing colors. A warm yellow sun is shining.

Trapdoor sprung, All good. Head tilted in ideal position. Normal struggling.

"Keep your legs still, honey! And focus on your breathing!"

Warmth envelops me.

"Here, let me make you properly swing..."

Gentle push and the slight swinging of the body reduces the level of struggling, as expected.

I am swimming in a sea of warm oil. It feels exquisite.

She strokes my buttocks. "Yeeees... That's it, darling. That's the proper way to hang."

Very little struggling. Hands relaxed. Regular hissing and puffing sounds from under the hood.
Perfect slow strangulation.

In the distance, an island. I continue swimming through the deliciously warm oily substance.

She firmly slaps my buttocks. "Come, it's time for you to let yourself go. Start kicking!"

Promptly the tied legs start going up and down. Hissing and puffing sounds growing more frequent.

"Yeah, work on that breathing!"

Legs pumping now. Excellent endurance.

"What a show, dear, what a show! I can see how much you are enjoying yourself at the end of your rope!

Oveall struggling increasing. Fists start closing and opening irregularly.
Respiratory activity more strained, but still good puffing.

"You're such a beautiful sight at the end of your rope, dear. So wonderful!"

Struggling now growing irregular. Shaking and trembling movements. Legs stopped pumping. Slowly being drawn up.

Static posture now with knees drawn up to sitting position. Absolutely beautiful posture. Trembling. No struggling. Respiratory activity very weak and strained.
This is the work of Arch Stanton. I think it goes well with this.

Attachments

• 05E61CE.jpg
    05E61CE.jpg
    330.5 KB · Views: 350
Hey guys,

I have created and published a new story with 354 pages and 293 pictures. If you are interested and want to support me, here is the link:

LINK

It contains several hangings. Of course I also have some pictures from the story here!
I bought. I like it. This is a good thing. A whole illustrated story. The pictures are well done and the story itself is very close to reality. In my opinion this is quite possible. There is one character there that really makes me hate him. You have to be able to write like that.

The archbishop hanged the young woman when she offered to suck his manhood instead of having to recite fifty 'Hail Marys' for her penance. After all, there are prices to be paid for such debauchery!

Of course when an attractive noble woman had refused his advances, he claimed she tried to seduce him and demanded she pay the ultimate price of being hanged naked in the town square.
View attachment 1492813
The hangman showed the woman mercy. He put a sack over her head so no one could see her eyes bulge or her mouth gasp for breaths as she was hanged.
View attachment 1492815
The dear woman still put up a good fight as she hanged by her neck.
View attachment 1492814
They hoisted her up that she had a long painful end.

I bought. I like it. This is a good thing. A whole illustrated story. The pictures are well done and the story itself is very close to reality. In my opinion this is quite possible. There is one character there that really makes me hate him. You have to be able to write like that.

It was actually my aim to keep the story very realistic. Something that could happen anywhere in the world at any time.

Back
Top Bottom