For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
"Oh, no, my dear. You misunderstood your sentence. It said you are to be hanged by your neck until you are dead. I made this noose with thick rope and a tight noose. You will have time to regret your crime while you hang by neck. Now I am going to take a seat and watch you suffer while you strangle" Warden Courtechute says.

She takes her seat and nods to the executioner to remove the stool the woman stands on.

hang 1079.jpg
The warden sighs "I don't think she appreciates the work we put into her execution..."

In a public execution by hanging, the woman's hair is cut or tied back.
If everything is done correctly, then immediately after hanging,
viewers can watch as the noose begins to tighten around her neck.
And if the hair is long, it will get in the way and the audience may not see job noose

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    891.3 KB · Views: 575
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    871.5 KB · Views: 556
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    864.5 KB · Views: 579
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    987.3 KB · Views: 628
Last edited:
In a public execution by hanging, the woman's hair is cut or tied back.
If everything is done correctly, then immediately after hanging,
viewers can watch as the noose begins to tighten around her neck.
And if the hair is long, it will get in the way and the audience may not see job noose
Hey Doom--are these 4 pictures originals you just created? Or are they from the same (very awesome) series you did last month?

Here's another. You can see the face and see how the noose is tightening. The hair does not cover anything and we see not only the work of the noose, but we also see what sensations the girl experiences when she receives fair justice.
Hence the conclusion.
If you hang women in public, always cut their hair. Or tie them at the back.
To be clearly visible.

Attachments

• sh19-2-8.jpg
    sh19-2-8.jpg
    920.1 KB · Views: 432
  • sh19-2-7.jpg
    sh19-2-7.jpg
    905.1 KB · Views: 442
Here's another. You can see the face and see how the noose is tightening. The hair does not cover anything and we see not only the work of the noose, but we also see what sensations the girl experiences when she receives fair justice.
Hence the conclusion.
If you hang women in public, always cut their hair. Or tie them at the back.
To be clearly visible.

I love your work you have done in the series. As I said before, I think it’s the most realistic of anything I’ve seen. Really great stuff.
If you wanted to experiment and expand the story of her hanging, I have a suggestion.
Add a little whipping scene as preliminary to the hanging, E.g., like in crucifixion stories.
You could say something like: “because her murder was so heinous, the judge has ordered 10 lashes of the web for Star Knight before she is hanged by the neck.”
And then you could set up a whipping post somewhere on the way to the gallows, and everyone could stand around watching her get whipped first.
For example, in the 1840s, there really was a very heinous murder by somebody I believe named Sarah Thomas— she actually beat her mistress to death, along with the mistresses’s dog; and she was hanged for this.
So you could play around with the idea that the judge ordered an extra punishment of whipping, because her murder was heinous.
—But Perhaps it might be too difficult to work into the story? …but just a suggestion to expand on it, and add to it and keep it going!

I love your work you have done in the series. As I said before, I think it’s the most realistic of anything I’ve seen. Really great stuff.
If you wanted to experiment and expand the story of her hanging, I have a suggestion.
Add a little whipping scene as preliminary to the hanging, E.g., like in crucifixion stories.
You could say something like: “because her murder was so heinous, the judge has ordered 10 lashes of the web for Star Knight before she is hanged by the neck.”
And then you could set up a whipping post somewhere on the way to the gallows, and everyone could stand around watching her get whipped first.
For example, in the 1840s, there really was a very heinous murder by somebody I believe named Sarah Thomas— she actually beat her mistress to death, along with the mistresses’s dog; and she was hanged for this.
So you could play around with the idea that the judge ordered an extra punishment of whipping, because her murder was heinous.
—But Perhaps it might be too difficult to work into the story? …but just a suggestion to expand on it, and add to it and keep it going!
You have a good idea. But that will be a completely different story. This girl in the photo didn't actually kill anyone. Her mistake was to refuse Judge Kangem when he met her in the park and wanted to meet her. The judge remembered this Then the judge decided to remove the fat Bishop Regg, who wanted too much. With the help of Don Saltucci, they arranged his murder. The bishop himself, his wife, and even Billy’s beloved Doberman were killed. They pulled it off in such a way that they blamed this girl.

Back
Top Bottom