For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
It is always amazing how a woman's neck can hold her head on her body but doesn't do so well holding up her body...
I don't think these two women were hanged at the same time. The blonde was hanged earlier. If the brunette's noose has just begun to tighten, then the blonde's noose has already tightened very well. The brunette now feels more fear than pain. But look at the blonde. Look at her face and the leg cramps. The noose is already strangling her. And the process of suffocation is now in its most active phase

You have a good idea. But that will be a completely different story. This girl in the photo didn't actually kill anyone. Her mistake was to refuse Judge Kangem when he met her in the park and wanted to meet her. The judge remembered this Then the judge decided to remove the fat Bishop Regg, who wanted too much. With the help of Don Saltucci, they arranged his murder. The bishop himself, his wife, and even Billy’s beloved Doberman were killed. They pulled it off in such a way that they blamed this girl.
Oh, i guess that's a little different than Mobius's story. In Mobius story, she actually killed someone. I personally think it's a lot sexier watching an actual murderess get her severe punishment than some poor innocent girl-- because your anger can be fully directed at the person in the former situation. Eg,a righteous anger can be directed at an actual murderous; whereas watching a "poor innocent girl" inspires only pity feeling.; which pity feeling interferes (for me) with spectating. If you watch an actual murderess get hanged, you can fully engage with a highly charged combination of both: sexy-sensuality and "righteous anger " at watching justice take place

Last edited:
Oh, i guess that's a little different than Mobius's story. In Mobius story, she actually killed someone. I personally think it's a lot sexier watching an actual murderess get her severe punishment than some poor innocent girl-- because your anger can be fully directed at the person in the former situation. Eg,a righteous anger can be directed at an actual murderous; whereas watching a "poor innocent girl" inspires only pity feeling.; which pity feeling interferes (for me) with spectating. If you watch an actual murderess get hanged, you can fully engage with a highly charged combination of both: sexy-sensuality and "righteous anger " at watching justice take place
In Mobius's story, she killed the child she was supposed to look after. He shouted too loudly. Mobius wrote that it was a real story, but in reality she was found innocent.

Art by Frotz4
During the time of Queen Victoria, true English gentlemen always helped women in need.
They help a woman even in such a difficult situation.
This is what proper education means

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    118.8 KB · Views: 566
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 486
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 486
  • 5.JPG