For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Captured and hung
14e14bb0544885a8a1713109d2f5b1b4.jpg3452f154245c10ad85725780f9f2b406.jpgde0e13295275cd46317aa095a67519c8.jpgdf61eaa1b113c76c95175c44c804450e.jpg

and anticipation by PyperHaylie
pyperhaylie hang.jpg

does anyone know where i can purchase the following two videos:
the first one is called "University Execution"--it is a red-headed college student hanged in front of what appears to be a bunch of faculty members of some college. the man doing the hanging is in army clothing. here are two still photos of it:
(and if this is too big a picture--SORRY--i have no idea when i cut and pasted if this is over the limits of byte size allowed here...so if these two pictures ARE too big of byte size, please have a moderator let me know!)

View attachment 1509448

the other one is called "DO IT YOURSELF JUSTICE 6" and it says at the beginning it is produced by "Cruel World" productions. it is a woman being executed nude in a prison, for drug crimes. the video has these words at the beginning:

"The executioner knew she was selling drugs. he knew that the mafia-bribed jury acquitted her. and he decided to take the law into his own hands. on the day she was supposed to be released, he deceived the guards and brought the criminal to the place of execution"
do you know where i can buy the full videos of these two??
Or you can buy any movies from me directly by paying via Paypal or Bitcoin. Write to me here liu05@inbox.ru

Unfortunately the author did not finish the story. If I had exact information about the model, I would be able to do something. Without it, it is even useless. I will not be able to make a blonde.
Actual he did finish it. I don't think the women wear naked, but they were hanged...

Some more pictures from "the arrest" by Enhjorning (the only ones featuring the blonde). It is a story with 24 pictures.
View attachment 1511125View attachment 1511126View attachment 1511127
That's right. I reworked them all. But the limit is 5 pieces per day. I uploaded the originals to

Back
Top Bottom