Judicial Corporal Punishment Of Women: Illustrations

Go to CruxDreams.com
The good old judicial corporal punishment of bastinado, or falaka. My favourite. The sweet kisses of the cane on my feet, landing as I lie restrained, helpless and vulnerable... They said they won't stop until I scream, but they didn't say they'd stop after I scream. :devil:

View attachment 1513255View attachment 1513256View attachment 1513257View attachment 1513258View attachment 1513259
One of my fantasies is to be taken for the harem of some prince in a middle eastern state. The harem girls there are routinely punished with falaka, among other humiliating and cruel punishments. In the fantasy, my poor feet ache from the thought of it.

New guy to the site. This thread is excellent. I'd like to contribute some art that I have modified slightly. Here are a few for now. Thanks to Rudolph Preuss, Paula Meadows, and other unknown artists for their originals.

Picture 4 - for a second offence this girl will have to have her wrists and knees fastened over the stall to withstand the thrashing she will take from matron who will not hold back from discipline administration

Hoevell-Slaven-en-vrijen-lithografie.jpegslavenenvrijenon00ho_0126.jpg
From Slaven en vrijen onder de Nederlandsche wet (Slaves and free persons under Dutch law) by Wouter Robert van Hoëvell (Amsterdam, 1854).
Many thanks to Coldturkey who found this illustration and posted it here.
As far as I understand, this depicts a slave named Lydia, who was sentenced by a court to 15 lashes for running away from her mistress in Paramaribo, Suriname (pp. 95-98, chapter V).
Here are links to the text of the book. (link 1, link 2)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom