Judicial Corporal Punishment Of Women: Illustrations

Go to CruxDreams.com
I fucking love the idea of judicial corporal punishment of women, it turns me on a lot. The one thing keeping me from fully appreciating it sometimes, lol, is that in reality men commit like 90% of all actually bad crimes. In reality, women are actually usually pretty nice people. Doesn't stop me from getting hard when I think about the idea of bringing a beautiful woman into a punishment room and then spanking her raw, but it makes me think extra-hard about the justification. I deeply want to belt women raw on their beautiful backsides for what they have done, with mutual consent of course, but women keep being nice to me and not giving me any actual reason to want to punish them :D. So I must use my imagination to invent reasons.

I fucking love the idea of judicial corporal punishment of women, it turns me on a lot. The one thing keeping me from fully appreciating it sometimes, lol, is that in reality men commit like 90% of all actually bad crimes. In reality, women are actually usually pretty nice people. Doesn't stop me from getting hard when I think about the idea of bringing a beautiful woman into a punishment room and then spanking her raw, but it makes me think extra-hard about the justification. I deeply want to belt women raw on their beautiful backsides for what they have done, with mutual consent of course, but women keep being nice to me and not giving me any actual reason to want to punish them :D. So I must use my imagination to invent reasons.
The same here. :)

I have always been interested in women's JCP for as long as I can remember. The first impression was at a very early age, when I saw a judicial beating scene on TV, it strangely disturbed me, although at that age of course there was no sexual excitement, later I saw a few more such scenes and it was always a great experience! As for the descriptions of the scenes of corporal punishment, I reread them many times over and over again! But a complete turning point in my life was this scene in the movie, I was 10 years old when I saw it for the first time:
"Nakimadalad" - CP scene
Watching it, I experienced a strong erection and later, still unconsciously, I masturbated to my first orgasm. Since then, women's JCP became an integral part of my life, I tried to collect all the available materials - stories, pictures, I wrote some stories myself, very often fantasized about this topic, etc. :)

I am also fascinated by
I have always been interested in women's JCP for as long as I can remember. The first impression was at a very early age, when I saw a judicial beating scene on TV, it strangely disturbed me, although at that age of course there was no sexual excitement, later I saw a few more such scenes and it was always a great experience! As for the descriptions of the scenes of corporal punishment, I reread them many times over and over again! But a complete turning point in my life was this scene in the movie, I was 10 years old when I saw it for the first time:
"Nakimadalad" - CP scene
Watching it, I experienced a strong erection and later, still unconsciously, I masturbated to my first orgasm. Since then, women's JCP became an integral part of my life, I tried to collect all the available materials - stories, pictures, I wrote some stories myself, very often fantasized about this topic, etc. :)
I am also fascinated by JCP of women. It is very special unlike simple BDSM. The punished woman is no victim but rightfully sentenced by the law and all see the punishment as just and fair apart from the woman. I can understand that this scene had a great impact on your young mind. She had to undress completely and had to lie down naked on the bench for the painful thrashing.
For me it was this scene which I saw as a teenager where a stark naked woman had to run the gauntlet in an occupied country. It was not just a punishment but a demonstration of power because she was innocent.

"Nakimadalad" - CP scene
I also remember this scene from the 1988 Estonian TV series very well; it also made a big impression on me at the time.

"Nakimadalad" - CP scene
Great scene. I've never see it before. I love when beautiful, natural peasant girl is severely punished till blood and losing her consciousnes. I understand that you had strong erection during her beating, it's natural reaction ;)

Great scene. I've never see it before. I love when beautiful, natural peasant girl is severely punished till blood and losing her consciousnes. I understand that you had strong erection during her beating, it's natural reaction ;)
I still watch this scene from time to time. :) Latvian actress Inara Slucka plays the role of the punished woman.

Attachments

• 1000037848.jpg
    1000037848.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 186
  • 1000037849.jpg
    1000037849.jpg
    306.6 KB · Views: 177
  • 1000037847.jpg
    1000037847.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 175
I am also fascinated by

I am also fascinated by JCP of women. It is very special unlike simple BDSM. The punished woman is no victim but rightfully sentenced by the law and all see the punishment as just and fair apart from the woman. I can understand that this scene had a great impact on your young mind. She had to undress completely and had to lie down naked on the bench for the painful thrashing.
For me it was this scene which I saw as a teenager where a stark naked woman had to run the gauntlet in an occupied country. It was not just a punishment but a demonstration of power because she was innocent.
This is a great scene! I'm particularly turned on by the short scene at the beginning where you can see three girls strip naked, apparently in preparation for a corporal punishment, and as the main character is led naked to the place of execution, she has an amazing body, especially the bottom!

Last edited:
This is a great scene! I'm particularly turned on by the short scene at the beginning where you can see two girls strip naked, apparently in preparation for a corporal punishment, and as the main character is led naked to the place of execution, she has an amazing body, especially the bottom!
Yes, judging by the two girls undressing, the young blonde woman is not the only one who must endure the gauntlet. I love this precision and how she is led to the open place where the soldiers are waiting and all the witnesses. She submits obediently to her fate. That should be a common punishment these days.

Back
Top Bottom