Manips By Phlebas

Go to CruxDreams.com
I know @dfg42 has a like for family crucifixion, which is less my thing. I would rather think of people who know each other, but are no family, and who are no volunteers, but forced (pentitence, punished,..). Hence, there will be more a sense of humiliation in the scenery. (Now, I would not protest, if the 'mother' would be hangining on my right hand side!:rolleyes:
There is the problem of family traditions which gave nice scenarios, but it will not be my only one. Do not forget that there is an impalation scenario in the future and on in the past (in German) which both are not finished. I also tried a scenario with my EX. The humiliation is one thing I do not believe in, it does not fit into post-victorian time. However I understand it as intended punishment of highly dysfunctional societies. Actually family brings diversification into the crux scene. Just imagine crucifixion with nearly identical criminals, or the crucifixion of the beautiful young females.... How boring! Oh no, not another supermodel on the cross! NEXT CRUCIFIED TOP MODEL will never be an economic success, but different families one can choose....

famil-large.jpeg

Maybe the couple are German spies :)

I have a fondness for the idea of the 'authentic", nude passion play, and Lent and DFG's thread here have got me thinking again.

Thinking and manip-ing. I really should write a story about this myself, maybe the manips will inspire something. Anyway, here are some of my doodles on the topic, variations on a theme.

Here are variations on late 19th century Oberammergau. Nude central figure, all nude male, all nude female, male flanked by women, woman flanked by men.
View attachment 1147369View attachment 1147366View attachment 1147368View attachment 1147367View attachment 1147365

Imagine a modern church that emphasises the feminine nature of the divine. They might well play out an Easter tableau which uses a young female member of the community as a focus for their worship.
View attachment 1147370

This could perhaps be one of @dfg42 's church plays, an older man and his two sons giving everything to this crucifixion scene
View attachment 1147371

Or perhaps a mother and her two sons. She is removing the last item before mounting her cross, while one son is embarrassed by his transgressive yet natural reaction to the situation, naked in front of his nude mother and the congregation. This is always the danger of nude passion plays.
View attachment 1147372

No such embarrassment in this one, where a mother shares the experience with her two adult daughters. Why should there be shame in such a healthy display, and yet to be so exposed, in front of the community. The crucifix behind them suggests that this is another church that honours the divine feminine. And why not?
View attachment 1147377

Thank you for indulging my experiments on this topic, I hope at least some of these will spark a personal reaction :)
There is my fav version of pic ..me between two men. I love your works of different versions..cuz there is.. my fav one used to be in . :)

There is the problem of family traditions which gave nice scenarios, but it will not be my only one. Do not forget that there is an impalation scenario in the future and on in the past (in German) which both are not finished. I also tried a scenario with my EX. The humiliation is one thing I do not believe in, it does not fit into post-victorian time. However I understand it as intended punishment of highly dysfunctional societies. Actually family brings diversification into the crux scene. Just imagine crucifixion with nearly identical criminals, or the crucifixion of the beautiful young females.... How boring! Oh no, not another supermodel on the cross! NEXT CRUCIFIED TOP MODEL will never be an economic success, but different families one can choose....

View attachment 1147736

Yes there is something to be said for ordinary looking people and body variation. For sure.

There is my fav version of pic ..me between two men. I love your works of different versions..cuz there is.. my fav one used to be in . :)

I knew you'd like that one Yu :)

Yes, it's a bit tricky getting your kit off and hanging on a cross naked in front of all the people you maybe went to Sunday School with as you were growing up (and their parents).

Ah but that's the beauty of it, Jolly.
Perhaps you would be happier if the congregation were also nude?
at-white-tail-chapel-in-virginia-church-is-attended-naked-250.jpg

But not just one, that would be embarrassing!
tara-fitzgerald-naked-in-church-sirens 6.jpg

See more Tara Fitzgerald and Ashley Judd nude in church here

Actually family brings diversification into the crux scene. Just imagine crucifixion with nearly identical criminals, or the crucifixion of the beautiful young females.... How boring! Oh no, not another supermodel on the cross! NEXT CRUCIFIED TOP MODEL will never be an economic success, but different families one can choose....
Here I agree with you : it should not be always top models. I also favour bodily diversification. But if you absolve those wrongdoers who unlawfully had parked their car on the parking spaces in front of the church, which are reserved for disabled because, because hence they had to walk a shorter way, and put them naked on a cross during a service, you will also get a nice bodily diversification.

Here I agree with you : it should not be always top models. I also favour bodily diversification. But if you absolve those wrongdoers who unlawfully had parked their car on the parking spaces in front of the church, which are reserved for disabled because, because hence they had to walk a shorter way, and put them naked on a cross during a service, you will also get a nice bodily diversification.
The trouble is that would increase attendance and make the parking situation worse. It is also a positive feedback loop--ever increasing numbers of violators leads to ever increasing numbers of crosses. The building fund would have to go up (and I imagine all the new congregants wouldn't be big givers)

The trouble is that would increase attendance and make the parking situation worse. It is also a positive feedback loop--ever increasing numbers of violators leads to ever increasing numbers of crosses. The building fund would have to go up (and I imagine all the new congregants wouldn't be big givers)
Then sell tickets ;)

Ever wonder what that cute brown-eyed vixen who always sits in the third pew would look like stripped of her “Sunday Best”? Then you are encouraged this coming Sunday to attend CruxForums Evangelical’s special reenactment of “the crucifixion”. For Ms Barbara Moore has been selected by the Program Committee to star in the lead role. She’ll be raised, in all her naked glory, on a cross at the front of the sanctuary at all three Sunday worship services, starting at 8, 9:30 and 11.

Due to the special nature of this event, the currently inflated cost of premium French wood, and expected high turnout, an admission charge will be collected at the door (and that is over and above the usual offering, for you cheapskates). There will be an additional charge for a permit to take pictures by camera or cell phone, as well as for front row seating. And, as an added fundraiser, the honor of tearing away Ms Moore’s loincloth as she is raised at each service will be sold to the highest bidder.

See your bulletin for texts of special demeaning chants, jeers, and catcalls to be used at specific moments throughout the service for the purpose of totally humiliating Ms. Moore as she nakedly twists and writhes on her cross. Special music for the services will include artfully modified lyrics by @montycrusto and @twonines of the classic hymns, “Near the Cross”, “The Old Rugged Cross”, and “When I Survey the Wondrous Cross.” The Reverend @thehangingtree will deliver the sermon, entitled “Doesn’t she have a glorious tight-little ass”, as well as a Eulogy in the event that Ms Moore fails to survive three consecutive crucifixions (that is if Tree can still stand up after drinking most of the communion wine).

B62A9F21-8E41-4149-874A-5A5CA3CCDC35.jpeg

See you all on Sunday!

When I survey the wondrous cross
On which this brown-eyed vixen’s nailed,
Her sacrifice seems no great loss
As on her cornu, deep impaled,
She writhes in agony divine,
And fights for every painful breath,
She expiates your sins, and mine,
And entertains us with her death.
Priceless! :p

You have to wonder what John the Baptist would think of all this. He started it all. It's a far cry from eating "locusts and wild honey" in the desert. Things really seem to have gotten out of control. And apparently he's been frozen out from the cash flow.

That’s what happens when one doesn’t move with the times ;)

Back
Top Bottom