Manips By Phlebas

Go to CruxDreams.com
ph443.jpg
Is this the way to the beach?

A tourist? An aide worker? Perhaps the daughter of an opposing militia group's leader? Whoever she is I think she has a very interesting time ahead.
View attachment 1167807

It was important to teach the invaders a lesson, but guard duty was very boring. She passed the time thinking about ways to entertain herself
View attachment 1167806
Both pics could be the same setting, seen in opposite direction. Each from the woman's viewpoin:thumbsup:t (without the imaginary attributes of the second one - or is the naked woman invied for a ast meal before her crucifixion:eek:).

Is this the way to the beach?
Arkansas is landlocked!:doh:

Ok, the last of the church inspired manips for now.

This church believes strongly in the sacramental nature of the crucifixion re-enactment. The reverend lady pastor is on hand to collect any bodily fluids produced during this man's lengthy passion.
View attachment 1155052

In this church, the crucified man remains on the cross after the congregation has left. Rev Jessica has one last liturgical act to perform before she releases him.
Well, it is her job to guide her flock to heaven
View attachment 1155053

For those who didn't see them elsewhere , these are some manips I did working with Judith Jesus' shared pictures
View attachment 1155056

I like the mix of victims here, her face is obscured but he is looking at her. I wonder what their story is.
View attachment 1155055

In this one, this woman was passing on the road with her husband, but she was drawn to the suffering of the crucified @JudithJesus , standing up on her nails and fighting for breath. She watches, deep in thought, her imagination working overtime.
View attachment 1155054
I want to belong to this church yes the erotic and sacramental aspects of the crux come together and they collect the holy bodily fluid released

Here is a little doodle I did with some figures by Mr Penguin. I felt they deserved an appropriate background, as they had none.
phPenguin.jpg

And here are a couple of variations on a manip for @Rufuss

No mother should have to go through this, to see her son helpless and exposed to the world, to watch in despair as his life drains hour by hour. That they have not nailed him is no mercy, he is strong and will last a longer time She will stay with him until her strength fails.

Loincloth
ph459.jpg

Naked
ph459b.jpg

Here is a little doodle I did with some figures by Mr Penguin. I felt they deserved an appropriate background, as they had none.
View attachment 1190339

And here are a couple of variations on a manip for @Rufuss

No mother should have to go through this, to see her son helpless and exposed to the world, to watch in despair as his life drains hour by hour. That they have not nailed him is no mercy, he is strong and will last a longer time She will stay with him until her strength fails.

Loincloth
View attachment 1190342

Naked
View attachment 1190341
This is great

This one was part inspired by a passage in the story The Punic cross

Two of the nobles, chosen by lot, remained to attend upon the sacrifice. One was younger, of an age to have offered for Sarai's hand. Obeying his charge to attend, viewing the sacrifice, he was much tormented by irreligous lusts. Sarai's upthrust arms drew her breasts upwards, making them stand high and proud under the thin purple gown. The breeze blew its lower fringes about, revealing her shapely legs, now tensed by the strain of the crucifixion. She had dived with him on occasion, teasing him with the promise of passion to come. Now she was ascending to a higher fate.
When the sun was at its highest, the watchmen were changed. The young one was bid speak to another within the house of the sufet. To his relief, the one who would have intercourse with him was the beautiful priestess of Tanit who had been a royal handmaiden, and she relieved his lusts with practiced, professional ease, as she eased her qualms over this act with the joining of their bodies.

The thought of a couple sating their lust while another suffers on the cross nearby is an interesting one. In the following manip, I leave it to your imagination to supply a story. Perhaps they are sisters, in competition for the same man. Perhaps the victim is a slave, tormented purely for the pleasure of her mistress. Who knows. One spreads her legs in private to receive her lover, the other spreads in the open air to receive a cornu and ride her cross. Each is suspended, filled, their senses pushed to overflowing.

ph458.jpg

This one was part inspired by a passage in the story The Punic cross

Two of the nobles, chosen by lot, remained to attend upon the sacrifice. One was younger, of an age to have offered for Sarai's hand. Obeying his charge to attend, viewing the sacrifice, he was much tormented by irreligous lusts. Sarai's upthrust arms drew her breasts upwards, making them stand high and proud under the thin purple gown. The breeze blew its lower fringes about, revealing her shapely legs, now tensed by the strain of the crucifixion. She had dived with him on occasion, teasing him with the promise of passion to come. Now she was ascending to a higher fate.
When the sun was at its highest, the watchmen were changed. The young one was bid speak to another within the house of the sufet. To his relief, the one who would have intercourse with him was the beautiful priestess of Tanit who had been a royal handmaiden, and she relieved his lusts with practiced, professional ease, as she eased her qualms over this act with the joining of their bodies.

The thought of a couple sating their lust while another suffers on the cross nearby is an interesting one. In the following manip, I leave it to your imagination to supply a story. Perhaps they are sisters, in competition for the same man. Perhaps the victim is a slave, tormented purely for the pleasure of her mistress. Who knows. One spreads her legs in private to receive her lover, the other spreads in the open air to receive a cornu and ride her cross. Each is suspended, filled, their senses pushed to overflowing.

View attachment 1193104

Hmm, maybe the canvas was too big, and the naked victim too small, for you perverts! :) Not enough bang for your buck

No matter. Here is a passion play scene as they should be, equal opportunities and true to life naked.
Shaved
ph460a.jpg

Bush
ph460b.jpg

ph463.jpg

I should add some text, I was in a hurry when I posted.
I think the woman is the leader of a band of partisans. Betrayed, they have been captured, and hung for their crimes, all but her, who will suffer a more personal and drawn out fate as a warning to others.

Back
Top Bottom