mark sessnatz's Deviated Artworks

Go to CruxDreams.com
Aftermath 1
_aftercare_scene_01.jpg

"You shouldn't have provoked him like that. You know what his temper is like."

"AAgh...I'll b-be damned if I let a...mmph!...bully like him coerce me into m-marriage!"

"He's not just a bully. He's a lord. And he may do worse than flog you if you defy him again."

"He...-hiss-...Owwww...ow...ow...ow..He doesn't scare m-me!"

"Oh, my Lady...I'm sorry. I can't bear to see you get hurt again!"

Aftermath 1
View attachment 1502468

"You shouldn't have provoked him like that. You know what his temper is like."

"AAgh...I'll b-be damned if I let a...mmph!...bully like him coerce me into m-marriage!"

"He's not just a bully. He's a lord. And he may do worse than flog you if you defy him again."

"He...-hiss-...Owwww...ow...ow...ow..He doesn't scare m-me!"

"Oh, my Lady...I'm sorry. I can't bear to see you get hurt again!"
More pictures like this with aftercare, please.

Workhouse 5

_workhouse_05.jpg

"Please let her go! Please! It was me! I broke it! Punish me!" Milly dropped to her knees and prostrated herself on the timbers, groveling to the gruff foreman."

"Shut it, girl!" he said, kicking her away. "The shutdown happened on this one's shift, so the boss wants this one punished. If you want a thrashing yourself, take it up with him."

The foreman brought the cowhide lash down with a fearsome clap across Elsie's naked and quivering shoulders. A moment later, Elsie's guttural howl of pain rang through the workshop, mingling with Milly's helpless sobs.

Workhouse 6
_workhouse_06.jpg

Lupe heard Elsie's distant screams as she labored over the coal pile. She paused as she recognized the voice, but bent right back over the pile after a moment, swallowing her anguish. Though her heart broke for her friend, she knew there was nothing she could do, and it wasn't worth risking punishment herself to abandon her duties.

Though the scars on her own back were fading, Lupe could still feel them itching when she was distressed, reminding her of the steep price for stepping out of line in the workhouse.

Hi, do you have the rest of your work stored online somewhere? When these were posted on DeviantArt I was wondering what the drawingsi previous to "aftercare" were.
I'm adding the backlog to this thread a little bit at a time. That particular one was a standalone and not preceded by anything.

Granary 2

_granary_02_2.jpg

A year ago she was a celebrated Lieutenant in the Resistance Naval forces, serving with the fleet that was famously devastated by the Empire at the Battle of Boar's Fang Bay. She had thought she was lucky to survive. The few who did were rounded up and swiftly conscripted into slave labor, mostly in the Imperial Foundries or, like herself, the Granaries that supplied the army with food. After twelve grueling months of painful and degrading labor, she wondered if her comrades who went down with the ships had been the lucky ones.

The first time she was whipped in the Granaries, it had been for helping to instigate a riot. The second time was for leaving her workstation to help an injured boy. This would be the third addition to the growing collection of scars across her back, and it seemed as though the only reason this time was that the supervisors enjoyed seeing her in pain.

Granary 3

_granary_03.jpg

Lira had served as a chambermaid to a moderately well-to-do merchant couple in the capital, ever since her homeland was conquered. But her owners were old, and had no heirs, so when they died, she became the property of the Empire and was shipped to the imperial periphery to work in the warehouses.

Life as the army's chattel was so much harsher and more grueling than she had ever known. Being unused to hard labor, she struggled to meet her quotas. Finally, one of the nastier work foremen grew impatient enough with Lira's lagging that he ordered her to be disciplined with thirty lashes. The others in her work gang lower their heads and turn away from the grisly scene, unable to help, but unwilling to watch.

Granary 4

_granary_04.jpg

They didn't tell Desiree how many times they were going to whip her. She closed her eyes as the men roughly tore the clothes from her back and bound her hands so tightly that her fingers went numb. All that mattered was that her young son was free of this place. She imagined him, happy and free with her family in the unoccupied south. Whatever they did to punish her, she had succeeded in getting him out. If it was the last thing she ever did that mattered, she could be at peace with that.

Back
Top Bottom