Music

Go to CruxDreams.com
Bm F# A E G D Em F# will play over and over in Pp's mind tonight.

Vale Glenn Frey

1948 - 2016

"Vale"? Every source I've seen list his name as Glenn Lewis Frey.

This year has been a bad one for music...and we're only 20 days in!

David Bowie (69) Jan 10
Dale "Buffin" Griffin, drummer/co-founder Mott the Hoople (67) Jan 17
Clarence "Blowfly" Reid (76) Jan 17
Mic Gillette, founder Tower of Power horns (64) Jan 17
Glenn Frey (67) Jan 18

Go back few days:
Lemmy Kilmister (70) Dec 28
Natalie Cole (65) Dec 31

I suppose, as the Baby Boomers get older - the earliest group will hit 70 this year - we will be seeing more.

"Vale"? Every source I've seen list his name as Glenn Lewis Frey.
Seems a lot lately have "Vale" as their unspoken first name.

No doubt that those of our vintage will see more of the music we grew up with die though one wonders how long those thoroughly pickled and preserved Rolling Stones might survive.

Seems a lot lately have "Vale" as their unspoken first name.

No doubt that those of our vintage will see more of the music we grew up with die though one wonders how long those thoroughly pickled and preserved Rolling Stones might survive.
It's a little known fact the Keith Richard died in the 60s...
...But, he's not going to let a little thing like that stop him from having a good time.:cool:

Keith Richards Found Not Dead in San Francisco Hotel

“With a very heavy heart, I am sad to announce that sometime early this morning, Rolling Stones guitarist, Keith Richards was found still alive.” said Ms. D’lune choking back tears, “He was found in his suite, sitting in a chair, watching Jamie Oliver reruns on the tele. Emergency personnel were summoned and exhaustive attempts were made to revive him, but since Mr. Richards was not dead, that was deemed unnecessary.”

(Actually, he never was alive, he emerged from a grave in 1943, and has been coming back on and off ever since :devil:)

Nite All!

Tosh!

And everyone!

Shoulders back.

Last edited:
Sad news for today, seems Keith Emerson has committed suicide, he was 71 years old.
2016 has been a bad year for favorite rockers. The last few nights I have been playing Beatle albums in honor of the late Sir George Martin. Looks like tonight I will be playing "Brain Salad Surgery" at ear splitting volume in honor of one of the greatest keyboard players.

Playing ELP right now, "Brain Salad Surgery " soon to be followed by " Welcome Back My Friends, to the Show That Never Ends"

Playing ELP right now, "Brain Salad Surgery " soon to be followed by " Welcome Back My Friends, to the Show That Never Ends"
I've been listening to stuff from "Trilogy" and "Brain Salad Surgery" this evening as well.
RIP Mr. Emerson. A sad loss of a virtuoso musician and composer.

Perhaps one of Emerson's lesser known contributions - music for Dario Argento's "Inferno":

I've been listening to stuff from "Trilogy" and "Brain Salad Surgery" this evening as well.

Perhaps one of Emerson's lesser known contributions - music for Dario Argento's "Inferno":
Nice post Jollyrei!

Jollyrei

I do not know your age and do not even know what city you live in Canada.

But none of that matters.

What matters is where you were in 1977!

GIF

001.gif 002.gif 003.gif 004.gif 005.gif 006.gif

Top Cat

Back
Top Bottom