My drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
You don't need to explain, my dear.
Please take the time necessary to continue delighting us with your exquisite work.
Greetings.
...the story will continue to go on and probably become increasingly cruel... but we must place some "suspicion" here and there... Laya reserves some surprises, I think it is already evident... meanwhile I managed to publish a drawing today Sunday and not tomorrow Monday! HI
:devil-king:

Last edited:
Increasingly cruel!!! Is it still possible? :)
Laya knows nothing about herself, she was found on a full moon night in a forest, by an old woman, a strange "botanist", Alaia, looking for medicinal plants, and was collected and adopted by her. They killed her "mother" and have been torturing her ferociously for weeks (before she was also raped) Laya knows nothing about her past, but inside her there is something very very particular... those who persecute her (the Holy Inquisition and the sadistic female tormentors) will realize it... .. in a while!

BURNED NAVEL

Burnt nipples and burnt armpits from candle flames. Laya was destroyed, she could only cry, she could no longer scream... but Countess Amparo had new pleasant games for her... "Do you know, little slut, that the navel is one of the most sensitive parts of the body? " ? "? NO? Now you will feel it ..." and she with cruel slowness, after having red-hot a long pin, inserted it into the girl's navel. Then another, another, another... "You can insert lots of pins into your belly button, let them cool and then you can heat them up again... I see you like it, witch!" Laya was impaled, bleeding and with her pussy stitched, with her nipples burned and her armpits tormented, and now her navel was full of long, hot pins... Poor little girl, she should have confessed to being a witch, as those terrible women wanted from her... but she felt hatred growing inside her, a ferocious hatred, a terrible hatred, but she didn't think she was a witch. Alaia had raised her in her goodness and sincerity... BUT WAS THAT LIKE THIS?!?
Once again a piece of exquisite cruelty. Love the navel torture. Well done and thank you for sharing.

WHIPPED

Tied with very tight ropes, around the elbows, the wrists. with her breasts now turned blue, hanging from a hook from the ceiling, with her legs obscenely wide open and her anus pierced by a large cone-shaped pole, Laya had to suffer hundreds of whippings from her torturer "friends", who were so careful to do them bad. There were actually hundreds of lashes, and where the violent blows of Rosa’s whip did not reach, Amparo’s crueler ones, in more painful places, arrived. They whipped her bloody, laughing at her, for a whole day. Her pussy was a mass of red, bloody flesh. Laya had no more tears to cry, and every time she fainted she was revived for more whiplash. Only a little water was not denied her, so that she could scream better…

Attachments

• IMG_2967.jpeg
    IMG_2967.jpeg
    435.6 KB · Views: 280
FIRST MEMORIES

Full of the marks of the whippings that had been inflicted on her by Rosa and the Countess Amparo, Laya was forced to change position. She stood there with her legs spread wide open, with the pole in her ass but her arms were tied behind her back, and the entire weight of her tortured young body was lifted by her tied hair. Her tits were now blue, full of marks. Laya felt the pain of her every point of her body, she now had no more tears to cry and her suffering was only a dull gasp. But when Rosa, a true professional, began to torment Laya's pussy with a red hot pincer full of nails, Laya let out a terrible scream. "Stop stop…." said Laya "I remember, now I'm starting to remember... but enough pain for pity's sake!"

Attachments

• IMG_2989.jpeg
    IMG_2989.jpeg
    512.1 KB · Views: 224
NO MERCY

Bernardino, the Inquisitor, was soon informed that the witch had finally started to speak. He rushed into the torture room, while Rosa was twisting Laya's nipple with the pliers. Rosa had Laya “comfortably” seated on the wooden pony with iron spikes, in the strappado position, and continued to torture her mercilessly. Now that she had started to speak after weeks of obstinate silence, Rosa was certainly not inclined to be gentle with that little girl! Amparo was in ecstasy and was already dreaming of a delicious bonfire with the screams of the witch who, naked and chained to the pyre, was melting like wax...

Attachments

• IMG_3035.jpeg
    IMG_3035.jpeg
    404 KB · Views: 207
NO MERCY

Bernardino, the Inquisitor, was soon informed that the witch had finally started to speak. He rushed into the torture room, while Rosa was twisting Laya's nipple with the pliers. Rosa had Laya “comfortably” seated on the wooden pony with iron spikes, in the strappado position, and continued to torture her mercilessly. Now that she had started to speak after weeks of obstinate silence, Rosa was certainly not inclined to be gentle with that little girl! Amparo was in ecstasy and was already dreaming of a delicious bonfire with the screams of the witch who, naked and chained to the pyre, was melting like wax...

Question; What goes together like peanut butter and jelly?

Answer; Nipples and pliers. :devil2:

MASSACRED

Then Laya was taken away from the torture of the wooden horse only to be impaled with a really big pole inserted into her anus. The girl was tortured relentlessly by both Rosa and Countess Amparo in front of the Inquisitor Father Bernardino, while she finally confessed what the Holy Inquisition had always suspected: yes, she was a witch. And indeed she claimed, between screams and moans, to know the secret that the Church was looking for: the secret of the Sabba! No mercy and no respite was granted to her, she was pierced everywhere by a thousand needles all over her body, and meanwhile she confessed…

Attachments

• IMG_3048.jpeg
    IMG_3048.jpeg
    290 KB · Views: 193
MASSACRED

Then Laya was taken away from the torture of the wooden horse only to be impaled with a really big pole inserted into her anus. The girl was tortured relentlessly by both Rosa and Countess Amparo in front of the Inquisitor Father Bernardino, while she finally confessed what the Holy Inquisition had always suspected: yes, she was a witch. And indeed she claimed, between screams and moans, to know the secret that the Church was looking for: the secret of the Sabba! No mercy and no respite was granted to her, she was pierced everywhere by a thousand needles all over her body, and meanwhile she confessed…
Another of my favorite tortures. You are spoiling me Sir. :devil:

MASSACRED

Very extreme but every masochist would love to be in her place....

THE NARRATIVE

The two women continued to torture the young witch ferociously, to make her talk. And while Laya spoke, the Inquisitor Father Bernardino took note of the detailed narration that the tortured young woman was giving. She told of the rite of the Sabba, in the dark forest on a full moon night, with the other naked witches dancing around a pentagram drawn in the clearing, and how she, a small child, had found herself at the center of that rite. Then Alaia arrived and found her, naked and alone, crying in the middle of the forest. And from that moment on she was like a mother to her (until the Spanish soldiers killed her). Laya screamed her pain but told her strange story and Bernardino was satisfied, and also Rosa and Amparo...

Attachments

• IMG_3063.jpeg
    IMG_3063.jpeg
    487.1 KB · Views: 145
THE NARRATIVE

The two women continued to torture the young witch ferociously, to make her talk. And while Laya spoke, the Inquisitor Father Bernardino took note of the detailed narration that the tortured young woman was giving. She told of the rite of the Sabba, in the dark forest on a full moon night, with the other naked witches dancing around a pentagram drawn in the clearing, and how she, a small child, had found herself at the center of that rite. Then Alaia arrived and found her, naked and alone, crying in the middle of the forest. And from that moment on she was like a mother to her (until the Spanish soldiers killed her). Laya screamed her pain but told her strange story and Bernardino was satisfied, and also Rosa and Amparo...
Incredible torture.....and sensual

All your drawings are marvelous, i admit they are extreme but they express the hidden dreams and fantasies of every masochist regardless if they can be fulfilled totally...of course they cannot but looking at them makes us wet and horny.... ready to get whipped
My drawings are always extreme, cruel, often impossible. They express my fantasies and if they are liked I am happy: I draw for myself but obviously if I am appreciated I am very pleased. I hate "modern tortures" such as electricity for example, and usually my stories are set in the past (ancient Rome, Assyria, the Middle Ages, etc.) I love hot irons and pins, I love women who torture women. You will hardly find in my drawings amputations of limbs or similar things: they are not part of my fantasies. However I am happy if you like my somewhat brutal and artisanal way of drawing the Art of Torture!

Back
Top Bottom