My drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi Maumau, again: lovely! Especially the weights at her breasts. And of course we're all a little jealous of Father Bernardino. A fabulous way to start your Sunday morning.
Thank you for your always welcome compliments! I must admit that I am in a period of crisis of ideas… but I want to return to productive work as soon as possible. Laya deserves to be punished harshly again… :smilie-devil:

TORTURED WITHOUT TRUCE

The tender and delicate flesh of the young witch had to suffer every pain, humiliation and torture. She had to speak, she had to tell the secrets of the Evil One that was in her. There was no longer any limit to the suffering to be inflicted on the poor girl, everything was allowed as long as they knew Satan's plan. And so she was tormented for a long time under the soles of her feet, in her nails and fingers, with needles and red-hot pincers. Her tits were burned and especially her nipples, with many atrocious systems, from red-hot irons to boiling oil. And her pussy, obviously. For days and days. But Laya, who was suffering atrociously, could not remember anything of the Sabba, and so the tortures, no matter how much she begged for mercy or to kill her, did not end. Rosa and Amparo continued without stopping, day after day. The Countess with ever greater visible pleasure, which stunned her. And the incredible thing is that despite the terrible torments inflicted on Laya's body after a few days the bleeding cuts, bruises, burns, any wound had disappeared. This was a clear sign that Satan was inside her…..
(strange how what had been at the time of the Roman persecutions of the first Christians one of the symbols of the sanctity of the martyrs, that is their endurance of every torture and the miracle of the flesh that healed from every torture, was now seen as a symbol of the presence of the Devil)

Attachments

• IMG_3850.jpeg
    IMG_3850.jpeg
    440.8 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
BOILING OIL

While Rosa whipped the soles of Laya's feet with a wooden stick and tormented her toes with red-hot tongs, under whose nails she then stuck needles, Countess Amparo amused herself by tormenting the girl by pouring boiling oil over her. A tub of the liquid had been set to boil a short distance from the table on which Laya was tightly tied with ropes. Cruelly, Countess Amparo had positioned herself near the victim and held a ladle full of boiling oil at eye level with Laya, so that the girl could see (and then of course feel) the drops that she slowly, one by one, made fall on the tortured girl's tits and nipples. Laya also had numerous long pins stuck in her pussy. In short, they didn't let her get bored...

Attachments

• IMG_3852.jpeg
    IMG_3852.jpeg
    546.8 KB · Views: 169
BOILING OIL

While Rosa whipped the soles of Laya's feet with a wooden stick and tormented her toes with red-hot tongs, under whose nails she then stuck needles, Countess Amparo amused herself by tormenting the girl by pouring boiling oil over her. A tub of the liquid had been set to boil a short distance from the table on which Laya was tightly tied with ropes. Cruelly, Countess Amparo had positioned herself near the victim and held a ladle full of boiling oil at eye level with Laya, so that the girl could see (and then of course feel) the drops that she slowly, one by one, made fall on the tortured girl's tits and nipples. Laya also had numerous long pins stuck in her pussy. In short, they didn't let her get bored...
An interesting, terrible, torturous variant on this would be to use molten lead instead of oil. Imagine the screams! You could melt her flesh with it, say on her cheek, and see if the Devil helps her miraculously recover from that! Then punish her even more harshly for defying the Will of our loving God and submitting to her doom instead of this unending cycle of suffering and recuperation…

An interesting, terrible, torturous variant on this would be to use molten lead instead of oil. Imagine the screams! You could melt her flesh with it, say on her cheek, and see if the Devil helps her miraculously recover from that! Then punish her even more harshly for defying the Will of our loving God and submitting to her doom instead of this unending cycle of suffering and recuperation…
Lead melts at 327 degrees, oil boils between 170 and 210 degrees depending on the type of oil. Of course, the temperature of lead is higher but I doubt that in the end the pain from burning the flesh is that different. Not to mention that it is easier to fry oil than to melt lead. In any case, your idea is good, but I chose oil because it is easy to obtain as a means of torture (and defense, in ancient castles it was used as a means against sieges).

Last edited:
Lead melts at 327 degrees, oil boils between 170 and 210 degrees depending on the type of oil. Of course, the temperature of lead is higher but I doubt that in the end the pain from burning the flesh is that different. Not to mention that it is easier to fry oil than to melt lead. In any case, your idea is good, but I chose oil because it is easy to obtain as a means of torture (and defense, in ancient castles it was used as a means against sieges).
Except that these were no soldiers but..naked females..

Except that these were no soldiers but..naked females..
Lesions of equal intensity (first degree) are caused by contact for 6 hours with temperatures of 45°C, for 2 minutes at 51°C, for just one second at 60°C. Contact for just one second with a body at a temperature of 65°C is enough to cause a second degree burn. So on a naked body exposed to an open flame, red-hot irons or red-hot liquids the effect would always be that of a third degree burn, the most serious and obviously painful. This type of burn burns all levels of the epidermis (the skin) which is full of nerve endings, and certainly part of the underlying flesh. But between 200 or 300 degrees I think the level of pain is little different, and I hope to never know, but it is still an excruciating pain… of course

THE CROSS

Laya had to suffer the torture of the cross. In the torture chamber there was a large cross attached to a wall. A metal saw protruded from it, about halfway up. This torture was intended for heretics and witches, so that they could understand at least in part the sufferings endured by Jesus Christ on Golgotha. In reality, those who were forced to undergo the torture of the cross were not condemned to die on it; for them the cross was just another terrible instrument of torture. Poor Laya was subjected to numerous atrocious variations of the torture…
She was forced to lie with her pussy open on that saw that cut her most delicate flesh. She was nailed to the cross with multiple nails: on her wrists and forearms, on her ankles and on the muscles of her shins. Then a wooden board was tied under her breasts and her tits were nailed to the board with many long nails.
And while the tortured girl screamed and cried endlessly, Rosa prepared to stick more nails in her tits and Amparo to whip her mercilessly…

Attachments

• IMG_3864.jpeg
    IMG_3864.jpeg
    428.8 KB · Views: 140
You’re being mean to poor Laya, what if she doesn’t like being tortured so much?

Let me take her place!

:azote: :azote::love:
No, I give Laya what she deserves, since it is undeniable that she is a witch. The girl obviously feels the pain and all the torture she suffers drives her crazy... unfortunately for her her body regenerates and therefore she is always ready to be tortured again. But she, I assure you, does not like it at all. In fact, she is the first to not understand why she always heals and never dies... but we will try to give an explanation, to her first and to everyone. Bye!
:devil-king:

Lesions of equal intensity (first degree) are caused by contact for 6 hours with temperatures of 45°C, for 2 minutes at 51°C, for just one second at 60°C. Contact for just one second with a body at a temperature of 65°C is enough to cause a second degree burn. So on a naked body exposed to an open flame, red-hot irons or red-hot liquids the effect would always be that of a third degree burn, the most serious and obviously painful. This type of burn burns all levels of the epidermis (the skin) which is full of nerve endings, and certainly part of the underlying flesh. But between 200 or 300 degrees I think the level of pain is little different, and I hope to never know, but it is still an excruciating pain… of course
Just to give some technical-scientific information on the means of torture: a piece of iron can become yellow at about 1200 °C (about 1473 K), to emit white-blue light the temperature must be much higher. Now without reaching these extremes it is evident that an executioner could inflict horrible burns on the tortured witch with red-hot irons (of any kind and shape, even from the prints of the time it is evident the habitual use of large and long tongs) at very high temperatures. After all, metal had been worked in fire for centuries... swords were built like this

THE CROSS

Laya had to suffer the torture of the cross. In the torture chamber there was a large cross attached to a wall. A metal saw protruded from it, about halfway up. This torture was intended for heretics and witches, so that they could understand at least in part the sufferings endured by Jesus Christ on Golgotha. In reality, those who were forced to undergo the torture of the cross were not condemned to die on it; for them the cross was just another terrible instrument of torture. Poor Laya was subjected to numerous atrocious variations of the torture…
She was forced to lie with her pussy open on that saw that cut her most delicate flesh. She was nailed to the cross with multiple nails: on her wrists and forearms, on her ankles and on the muscles of her shins. Then a wooden board was tied under her breasts and her tits were nailed to the board with many long nails.
And while the tortured girl screamed and cried endlessly, Rosa prepared to stick more nails in her tits and Amparo to whip her mercilessly…
In one word: lovely!

Back
Top Bottom