My drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
A LITTLE STOP…

It is very likely that in August I will not be able to devote much time to my hobby of drawing, so Laya will remain for a while in the hands of her two female tormentors Rosa and cruel Countess Amparo... but her story that seems to be coming to an end will reserve some surprises and she will surely return in September (maybe even after mid-August!).
A hug to everyone!!
HI:span1:

Last edited:
WHIPPED

Tied with very tight ropes, around the elbows, the wrists. with her breasts now turned blue, hanging from a hook from the ceiling, with her legs obscenely wide open and her anus pierced by a large cone-shaped pole, Laya had to suffer hundreds of whippings from her torturer "friends", who were so careful to do them bad. There were actually hundreds of lashes, and where the violent blows of Rosa’s whip did not reach, Amparo’s crueler ones, in more painful places, arrived. They whipped her bloody, laughing at her, for a whole day. Her pussy was a mass of red, bloody flesh. Laya had no more tears to cry, and every time she fainted she was revived for more whiplash. Only a little water was not denied her, so that she could scream better…
Although I look for pink beauty to the eye, I can't help but say that these drawings surprised me. Cruelty, torture and frankness. Three postulates of fantasy pleasure. I think this is worthy of a separate exhibition in real life, if the world were a little softer to fantasies.

Although I look for pink beauty to the eye, I can't help but say that these drawings surprised me. Cruelty, torture and frankness. Three postulates of fantasy pleasure. I think this is worthy of a separate exhibition in real life, if the world were a little softer to fantasies.
Thank you for your wonderful comment. Thank you from the heart (and the darkness of my fantasies)
:smile:

LAYA’S HOLIDAY

As I told you, I will have to be away from my drawings for a few days or weeks, but I don't want you to think that poor Laya in the meantime is not suffering what is right for a young witch to suffer. Father Bernardino had to go to Rome to see the Pope, an unexpected trip. Rosa also had to leave for a short trip with her husband. Countess Amparo was therefore left alone with Laya at her complete disposal for her fantasy full of torments and tortures. Helped by Ramirez, a captain who was actually her lover, Amparo subjected poor Laya to very long tortures. And after giving you this I hope welcome news, I say goodbye for a few days. See you soon!

Attachments

• IMG_3091.jpeg
    IMG_3091.jpeg
    376.5 KB · Views: 438
LAYA’S HOLIDAY

As I told you, I will have to be away from my drawings for a few days or weeks, but I don't want you to think that poor Laya in the meantime is not suffering what is right for a young witch to suffer. Father Bernardino had to go to Rome to see the Pope, an unexpected trip. Rosa also had to leave for a short trip with her husband. Countess Amparo was therefore left alone with Laya at her complete disposal for her fantasy full of torments and tortures. Helped by Ramirez, a captain who was actually her lover, Amparo subjected poor Laya to very long tortures. And after giving you this I hope welcome news, I say goodbye for a few days. See you soon!
Enjoy your vacations and come back to us more inventive than ever!

LAYA'S REST

Captain Ramirez, Countess Amparo’s lover, was in command of the soldiers in the Inquisition palace. Knowledgeable about the systems and effects of torture that were inflicted especially on alleged witches, he had noticed that Laya was in such a state of suffering that it was inevitably leading to her death. He spoke to Amparo about it and explained to her that the girl could not die under torture at their hands while the Inquisitor was not present (Father Bernardino had to go to Rome), or they would have had many problems. Amparo reluctantly admitted, looking at Laya’s state, that they were actually killing her. It was therefore decided to suspend the torture and wait for Father Bernardino’s return. Laya was imprisoned in the deepest and darkest dungeons, hung by her wrists with weights on her feet and nipples and was left to “rest”. Amparo often went to visit her to check if she was alive and give her some water…

Attachments

• IMG_3116.jpeg
    IMG_3116.jpeg
    500.1 KB · Views: 316
LAYA'S REST

Captain Ramirez, Countess Amparo’s lover, was in command of the soldiers in the Inquisition palace. Knowledgeable about the systems and effects of torture that were inflicted especially on alleged witches, he had noticed that Laya was in such a state of suffering that it was inevitably leading to her death. He spoke to Amparo about it and explained to her that the girl could not die under torture at their hands while the Inquisitor was not present (Father Bernardino had to go to Rome), or they would have had many problems. Amparo reluctantly admitted, looking at Laya’s state, that they were actually killing her. It was therefore decided to suspend the torture and wait for Father Bernardino’s return. Laya was imprisoned in the deepest and darkest dungeons, hung by her wrists with weights on her feet and nipples and was left to “rest”. Amparo often went to visit her to check if she was alive and give her some water…
Unrestrained cruelty. I love it. :devil2:

BURNED NAVEL

Burnt nipples and burnt armpits from candle flames. Laya was destroyed, she could only cry, she could no longer scream... but Countess Amparo had new pleasant games for her... "Do you know, little slut, that the navel is one of the most sensitive parts of the body? " ? "? NO? Now you will feel it ..." and she with cruel slowness, after having red-hot a long pin, inserted it into the girl's navel. Then another, another, another... "You can insert lots of pins into your belly button, let them cool and then you can heat them up again... I see you like it, witch!" Laya was impaled, bleeding and with her pussy stitched, with her nipples burned and her armpits tormented, and now her navel was full of long, hot pins... Poor little girl, she should have confessed to being a witch, as those terrible women wanted from her... but she felt hatred growing inside her, a ferocious hatred, a terrible hatred, but she didn't think she was a witch. Alaia had raised her in her goodness and sincerity... BUT WAS THAT LIKE THIS?!?
Hi Maumau, Back from my holiday I see you've been working very hard. Lovely!!

And for the story: let's be honest, we're all very glad Laya didn't confess to being a witch...

Hi Maumau, Back from my holiday I see you've been working very hard. Lovely!!

And for the story: let's be honest, we're all very glad Laya didn't confess to being a witch...
But she is not a witch, she has not confessed because she does not have an exact knowledge of what she really is… but in the meantime they torture her and this is normal for the Inquisition! But things will change soon…

THE INSTINCT

Each of us is born with an instinct, a prerogative, a deep and often hidden desire. Countess Amparo was born a noblewoman, she had married a very rich Grandee of Spain (who later died in unclear circumstances), but her true desire, the instinct hidden in her was to be a torturer, to inflict pain on the condemned, even better if on young witches. She had approached the Queen, the Holy Inquisition, Ramirez, the head of the Inquisitor's soldiers, Rosa who was truly a female executioner, but because in her, the Countess of Sorrows, there was already this gift, this characteristic, this innate sadism (and even if De Sade had not yet been born, the pleasure of inflicting pain was part of her). Laya was hanging in her dark cell, in pain and anguish, incapable of true sleep. Amparo came often to see her face transfigured by pain, replaced the weights on her nipples with others full of nails and increased the weight on her ankles. The flaming torch passed in front of her face, which touched the hair of the terrified girl. Then he said to her only "I will burn your armpits little slut" and so he did, making her scream from the depths of the dungeon ....

Attachments

• IMG_3297.jpeg
    IMG_3297.jpeg
    441.6 KB · Views: 240
LAYA’S HOLIDAY

Hi Maumau, you did it once more: this one's just too good to be true. I love it!

Since you had to leave for a short time, I hope everything is okay with you.

LAYA'S REST

Also lovely! Normally I find a girl hanging just by her arms a little boring, but with these little 'extra's' it's a beautiful work!

Also lovely! Normally I find a girl hanging just by her arms a little boring, but with these little 'extra's' it's a beautiful work!
All ok, just a little summer break. Waiting for inspiration for new tortures and new cruelties. You're right, girls hanging by their arms are a bit boring, and for this reason the Countess has decided to burn the tender and just healed flesh of her armpits: that way she can rest better!! See you soon:applaudit:

THE RETURN OF THE INQUISITOR

Father Bernardino, the Grand Inquisitor, had returned to Madrid from Rome on a Saturday evening, in absolute secrecy. He had had a long conversation with the Pope about the witch Laya (whose reputation for being able to endure any kind of torture had reached Rome) and above all about the secret of the Sabba, which that witch was certainly aware of. He had received a message from the Pope to transmit to the King of Spain, the one on whom the Spanish Catholic Inquisition depended. At dawn on Sunday, again in secret, Father Bernardino went to the King of Spain and they spoke for a long time. Then Bernardino withdrew, after having revealed the papal message and obtained the King's approval. No one yet knew that Bernardino had returned to Madrid, except the King. Shortly after eleven, the Dominican friar presented himself to Countess Amparo, who was having breakfast before going to admire the suffering of the poor girl chained in the dungeons. Countess Amparo was surprised, she had not expected the visit of the Grand Inquisitor. Father Bernardino only said a few words to her (Countess Amparo was a true friend of the Church) but they left no room for doubt: “That witch knows what the Sabba is, we are sure of it. And I have the authorization of both the Pope and the King to use any means to obtain the information that Satan does not want us to know. Even if it means tearing her to pieces, she will have to speak, then she will be burned alive, if she is still alive…” Countess Amparo smiled happily at him and said: “Let's go Father Bernardino, the flesh of the little witch Laya is waiting to suffer all kinds of torture… but she will talk, my friend, that little whore, oh yes, she will talk… and tomorrow our friend Rosa will also be back and I think she can't wait to get back to doing her wonderful job... Let’s go, let’s go, Laya is waiting for us!” And the Countess let out a hearty laugh!

Attachments

• IMG_3495.jpeg
    IMG_3495.jpeg
    328.8 KB · Views: 210
ROSA AT WORK

Rosa had also returned to Madrid after her trip to La Mancha with her husband. As soon as she was informed that she could finally torture the unfortunate Laya without limits in order to make her tell the details of the Sabba, Rosa got to work! She spent an entire afternoon tearing apart the witch's tits with tongs and red-hot irons. Countess Amparo, always present, watched in ecstasy the young victim's contortions and listened like music to the girl's screams and pleas for mercy. "Do you smell that little smell, my sweet child? It's the smell of your burning flesh... do you like it, little whore?" Laya was full of pain and wounds... but she didn't remember anything about the Sabbath, she was too young at the time... so Rosa continued to burn her flesh without mercy...

Attachments

• IMG_3691.jpeg
    IMG_3691.jpeg
    409.5 KB · Views: 152
THE RETURN OF THE INQUISITOR

Father Bernardino, the Grand Inquisitor, had returned to Madrid from Rome on a Saturday evening, in absolute secrecy. He had had a long conversation with the Pope about the witch Laya (whose reputation for being able to endure any kind of torture had reached Rome) and above all about the secret of the Sabba, which that witch was certainly aware of. He had received a message from the Pope to transmit to the King of Spain, the one on whom the Spanish Catholic Inquisition depended. At dawn on Sunday, again in secret, Father Bernardino went to the King of Spain and they spoke for a long time. Then Bernardino withdrew, after having revealed the papal message and obtained the King's approval. No one yet knew that Bernardino had returned to Madrid, except the King. Shortly after eleven, the Dominican friar presented himself to Countess Amparo, who was having breakfast before going to admire the suffering of the poor girl chained in the dungeons. Countess Amparo was surprised, she had not expected the visit of the Grand Inquisitor. Father Bernardino only said a few words to her (Countess Amparo was a true friend of the Church) but they left no room for doubt: “That witch knows what the Sabba is, we are sure of it. And I have the authorization of both the Pope and the King to use any means to obtain the information that Satan does not want us to know. Even if it means tearing her to pieces, she will have to speak, then she will be burned alive, if she is still alive…” Countess Amparo smiled happily at him and said: “Let's go Father Bernardino, the flesh of the little witch Laya is waiting to suffer all kinds of torture… but she will talk, my friend, that little whore, oh yes, she will talk… and tomorrow our friend Rosa will also be back and I think she can't wait to get back to doing her wonderful job... Let’s go, let’s go, Laya is waiting for us!” And the Countess let out a hearty laugh!
Hi Maumau, again: lovely! Especially the weights at her breasts. And of course we're all a little jealous of Father Bernardino. A fabulous way to start your Sunday morning.

Back
Top Bottom