My drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
As I think it is obvious to all those who follow this story, the young and unfortunate Laya is about to leave us... even if something unexpected will happen first!
But obviously I don't want to give away any spoilers, and then Laya is a girl I am fond of and deserves an honorable end.
Afterwards I will start another story that I am already studying, always set in ancient times that I love so much, with two thieving sisters who will be caught red-handed and imprisoned... and I can assure you that they will suffer a lot and for a long time for their thefts!!
…tortures, sexual violences and many humiliations…

:span1:

Last edited:
As I think it is obvious to all those who follow this story, the young and unfortunate Laya is about to leave us... even if something unexpected will happen first! But obviously I don't want to give away any spoilers, and then Laya is a girl I am fond of and deserves an honorable end. Afterwards I will start another story that I am already studying, always set in ancient times that I love so much, with two thieving sisters who will be caught red-handed and imprisoned... and I can assure you that they will suffer a lot and for a long time for their thefts!!

:span1:
Looking forward to it!

SO IT SPOKE

High flames quickly engulfed Laya's naked and defenseless body, who was now screaming like a madwoman. The burns were clearly visible and the black smoke rising had the smell of her burnt flesh. Justice had been done and the Holy Inquisition had its victim to burn publicly, yet another woman who was paying for the crime of witchcraft. But suddenly something inexplicable and terrible happened... while the flames had already reached the girl's face, who was struggling in the pain of agony, the rising smoke began to thin out. And in the midst of the smoke a horrible face appeared, the face of a monster... or rather, the face of the Demon himself. After Laya's screams, now dead and with her body slowly burning, the Demon spoke to all those present, terrified and motionless: "Poor mortal beings, you have had your revenge against a girl who did not even know she was my incarnation, that she was my daughter... but her sacrificial death has completed the cycle and now I am finally free" and saying this his face became bigger and bigger, more and more threatening, while those present screamed and tried to escape "I am the one who governs the dark side and I condemn you all to death... go, we await you in Hell" and laughing the image dissolved. In the following months all those present at Laya's execution died, some killed in a fight, some from illness, some in the war. Countess Amparo was accused of witchcraft herself because she was found guilty of poisoning her husband and also Father Bernardino (who in fact died poisoned). She was tortured for weeks without stopping and then burned alive. None of those present at the Laya massacre survived a horrible death and Spain began a slow decline that led to poverty and wars....
Thus ends the story of Laya, but remember: "it" is here among us....

Attachments

• IMG_4080.jpeg
    IMG_4080.jpeg
    550.9 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
I completely agree with you. The moment before, the last moment before the infinite pain of torture, or capital execution, or violence, or humiliation, is the most difficult moment to capture in the eyes of the predestined victim girl, but for this very reason the most real and exhilarating. The real horror is always the one feared, imagined, perceived as inevitable and imminent... because the victim girls have understood that they will not be able to escape their horrible fate. This is the real terror, even before the pain that will come. If I have managed to convey this feeling a little, I have achieved my goal! Thanks as always Pino, we travel on the same wavelength...:devil-king:
You certainly have achieved your goal! And yes, we do travel on the same wavelength...

SO IT SPOKE

High flames quickly engulfed Laya's naked and defenseless body, who was now screaming like a madwoman. The burns were clearly visible and the black smoke rising had the smell of her burnt flesh. Justice had been done and the Holy Inquisition had its victim to burn publicly, yet another woman who was paying for the crime of witchcraft. But suddenly something inexplicable and terrible happened... while the flames had already reached the girl's face, who was struggling in the pain of agony, the rising smoke began to thin out. And in the midst of the smoke a horrible face appeared, the face of a monster... or rather, the face of the Demon himself. After Laya's screams, now dead and with her body slowly burning, the Demon spoke to all those present, terrified and motionless: "Poor mortal beings, you have had your revenge against a girl who did not even know she was my incarnation, that she was my daughter... but her sacrificial death has completed the cycle and now I am finally free" and saying this his face became bigger and bigger, more and more threatening, while those present screamed and tried to escape "I am the one who governs the dark side and I condemn you all to death... go, we await you in Hell" and laughing the image dissolved. In the following months all those present at Laya's execution died, some killed in a fight, some from illness, some in the war. Countess Amparo was accused of witchcraft herself because she was found guilty of poisoning her husband and also Father Bernardino (who in fact died poisoned). She was tortured for weeks without stopping and then burned alive. None of those present at the Laya massacre survived a horrible death and Spain began a slow decline that led to poverty and wars....
Thus ends the story of Laya, but remember: "it" is here among us....
Wow, that is an unexpected ending! And a last beautiful work in this story.

TWO VERY SKILLED GIRLS

This story is set in medieval France, and has as its protagonists two young and very pretty sisters: Berta and Bice. These two young women, born poor and orphaned since childhood, were extremely close to each other, they loved each other very much and above all Berta, the eldest, was almost like a mother to Bice even though the age difference between the two was minimal. They were very pretty and extremely clever, and had understood since they were little more than teenagers how they could make the most of the power of their beauty over men: deceiving them and robbing them. They were very skilled at stealing money from the unwary who, busy courting now one and now the other, fell into their trap. Or they did not hesitate to sell their amorous arts, for a few gold coins. Or they pretended to be maids looking for work and then robbed their "mistress". They often changed cities and were elusive. They were two girls very skilled at deception and theft. Their youth and beauty made them feel invincible. As often happens this illusion was destined to end, and for the two of them in the most atrocious of ways….

Attachments

• IMG_4101.jpeg
    IMG_4101.jpeg
    375.8 KB · Views: 84
AN UNLUCKY DAY

As often happens, feeling so smart, almost invincible and so lucky made the two sisters more and more euphoric and bold. And before they realized it, they committed a very serious mistake, which was their doom. They took a job for a certain period of time with a noblewoman, a certain Charlotte of Rethel, a countess of Burgundy. And of course they robbed her of gold and jewels, and then disappeared. Unfortunately for them, however, the countess was a very powerful woman (even related to the royal family) and very vindictive. She reported the theft and her thieves were wanted all over France, even if they didn't even imagine it. And one day a group of soldiers found and captured the two thieving sisters…

Attachments

• IMG_4102.jpeg
    IMG_4102.jpeg
    504.1 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Didn't they try to seduce the soldiers with their charms? Or they did, but the soldiers made a special agreement with that Countess of Burgundy to take care of the two ladies in the dungeon? I wonder (and thinking that the Countess of Burgundy would be a perfect match for Countess Ambaro in hell :devil-king: ).

Didn't they try to seduce the soldiers with their charms? Or they did, but the soldiers made a special agreement with that Countess of Burgundy to take care of the two ladies in the dungeon? I wonder (and thinking that the Countess of Burgundy would be a perfect match for Countess Ambaro in hell :devil-king:).

…I think that at the moment the soldiers are only interested in taking the two girls to Countess Charlotte (who could be a kind of Amparo) and certainly to hear what the noblewoman will decide about the fate of the two sisters… I think there is nothing good for them… including the fact that they will certainly be part of the reward for the soldiers…
But let's wait and see what happens, the castle of Burgundy has very well-equipped dungeons…:smilie-devil:

Last edited:
CHARLOTTE'S SENTENCE

The two girls were taken to Burgundy to be judged by Countess Charlotte, who had been waiting for them for a long time. Already during the journey the two sisters were harassed and terrorized by the soldiers, who forced them to walk half naked tied to their horses. Then, once they arrived at the Castle, the girls, tied up, dirty, almost naked and very tired, were brought into the hall, in front of Countess Charlotte and her husband Count Albert, with part of their small court present. They were forced to kneel in silence, under the threat of the soldiers' weapons, to listen to what the Counts had planned to punish them. Charlotte began by looking them in the eyes and in a serious voice said: "you are two thieves, and I can't stand thieves... you gained my trust first of all by pretending to want to be maids at the Castle when you only wanted to steal money and jewels, which you did".
The two girls were now crying softly because they had understood that their fate was sealed... and Charlotte of Burgundy continued by issuing the sentence:
“Bice and Berta, you will be imprisoned in the dungeons and entrusted to the care of my executioners. You will be tortured without mercy for a long time, and anyone will be able to have you for their pleasure. After the time that I deem right has passed, you will be taken to the public square and you will be killed, always with great pain” and then she turned to the soldiers “thank you for finding them, now take them to the dungeons, they are expected”.
The two sisters screamed and begged for mercy, while the group of laughing soldiers dragged them towards an atrocious fate….

Attachments

• IMG_4109.jpeg
    IMG_4109.jpeg
    562.7 KB · Views: 59
A small historical clarification:
Countess Charlotte of Rethel or Countess Charlotte of Burgundy really existed and died in 1500. The real one never married an Count Albert (instead she married several times with other nobles and had several children). Just to say that I used a real name to insert it into a fictional story. May any living heirs of Charlotte of Rethel not be offended.... in any case, who knows, maybe she would have behaved in the same way with the two thieving sisters if she had ever been a victim.... issuing a terrible but fair sentence (theft was a crime considered very serious in those times, punishable by a death sentence)...
:devil-king:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom