My drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
SOLDIER TOYS

Accompanied by the mocking smiles of Countess Charlotte and Count Albert, Bice and Berta were lifted bodily by the soldiers who, amidst their screams of terror, dragged them towards the dungeons, where there was a very well-equipped torture room. While they were going down the dark stairs that led to the hell of the prisons, the soldiers had time to completely strip the two sisters, who were struggling and writhing like crazy, terrified by the sentence pronounced against them by the Countess. They knew that horrible tortures and an equally horrible death awaited them. In reality, they did not even imagine what awaited them, once they crossed the threshold of the dungeons... First, they were raped until the next day by a dozen brutal men who had been in abstinence for months (there was a war with Spain at that time and the men were far from their wives). Bice and Berta were certainly not virgins, in fact they had often used their pleasant bodies as a weapon to deceive fools and rob them, but being raped for hours and hours without stopping in every orifice was a different thing from prostituting themselves for profit... and the soldiers did not spare them any brutal humiliation... and it was only the beginning of the punishment for the two young thieving sisters...

Attachments

• IMG_4202.jpeg
    IMG_4202.jpeg
    631.3 KB · Views: 77
CHARLOTTE'S SENTENCE

The two girls were taken to Burgundy to be judged by Countess Charlotte, who had been waiting for them for a long time. Already during the journey the two sisters were harassed and terrorized by the soldiers, who forced them to walk half naked tied to their horses. Then, once they arrived at the Castle, the girls, tied up, dirty, almost naked and very tired, were brought into the hall, in front of Countess Charlotte and her husband Count Albert, with part of their small court present. They were forced to kneel in silence, under the threat of the soldiers' weapons, to listen to what the Counts had planned to punish them. Charlotte began by looking them in the eyes and in a serious voice said: "you are two thieves, and I can't stand thieves... you gained my trust first of all by pretending to want to be maids at the Castle when you only wanted to steal money and jewels, which you did".
The two girls were now crying softly because they had understood that their fate was sealed... and Charlotte of Burgundy continued by issuing the sentence:
“Bice and Berta, you will be imprisoned in the dungeons and entrusted to the care of my executioners. You will be tortured without mercy for a long time, and anyone will be able to have you for their pleasure. After the time that I deem right has passed, you will be taken to the public square and you will be killed, always with great pain” and then she turned to the soldiers “thank you for finding them, now take them to the dungeons, they are expected”.
The two sisters screamed and begged for mercy, while the group of laughing soldiers dragged them towards an atrocious fate….
Lovely how their hands are bound behind their backs.

A very good title with these instruments as part of the letters!

Thanks! It happened often in pop culture and comics… this time I wanted to try my hand at a dark story of torture about little girls who thought they were too smart…
I liked that you could understand from the characters in the title that they would suffer a lot!
:devil-king:

Last edited:
LICK YOUR SISTER

The soldiers had stripped and immediately started raping the two girls. Berta was hung tied to the ceiling of the room with her legs open and the soldiers (all of them) took turns raping every orifice of the girl. In front of her, the other rape was underway on Bice, the youngest and most appetizing girl. Both were experiencing violence that they had never imagined possible on a woman (and the two were not newbies as I told you, despite their young age). Full of cocks and sperm everywhere, inside and outside their naked bodies. Then one grabbed Bice by the leash around her neck and dragged her in front of her sister's pussy, who was currently busy sucking two cocks. "Lick your sister, little slut” and while he was saying this he pricked her back with the tip of a spear. Overcoming her disgust, Bice did what the soldier ordered, but she had to lick Berta's pussy for a long time as she begged them to stop. The fact that they were sisters excited the soldiers even more, so they could humiliate them by making them mate with each other while they raped them. The violence went on for hours…

Attachments

• IMG_4230.jpeg
    IMG_4230.jpeg
    414.5 KB · Views: 36
RAPED AND HUMILIATED

They forced Bice to lick her sister's pussy and - absolutely not wanted - Berta had an orgasm. All the soldiers laughed heartily and one of them, looking at them, immersed in sperm, said "we have entertained you little whores... now the fun begins for you... we will go to war but you will stay here to suffer the tortures you deserve!" and saying so they left the room, while the two sisters, naked and tied, cried softly waiting for the arrival of the executioners

Attachments

• IMG_4232.jpeg
    IMG_4232.jpeg
    431 KB · Views: 30
Back
Top Bottom