My drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
PAIN AND FEAR

“Poor little sweet girl… your soft body is full painful and your beautiful blue eyes are so full of tears of sofference, so full of fear… but you Berta are right to be afraid, little whore, in fact you should be terrified of what you will suffer for the rest of your painful life, full of tortures…” Justine said to Berta, who was trembling in terror before her.
“I see that your memory is struggling to remember where the jewels you stole from the Countess ended up, but I am sure that a little torture will help you remember… and then of course afterwards I will personally take care of your sister too!” Berta’s breasts were pierced by an infinite number of long pins.
One, the longest, pierced both of her tortured breasts and served as a support for a large weight that pulled down the poor girl’s breasts. Her nipples, on the other hand, were pierced by hooks that hung from hooks in the ceiling, and thus pulled upwards those little buttons of so sensitive flesh. But for Justine it was still not enough.
The two men, Gaspard and Bruno, had violently unleashed themselves in Berta’s anus, her pussy had been burned (but not too much, Justine had other in mind to do to Berta’s sweet pussy on other days) with the flame of the candle.
But now the cheeks of the young thief were pierced by long pins that passed through her mouth, which she kept open and with her tongue hanging out and in the tongue was inserted another hook that also hung with a chain (like the ones inserted in the nipples) from a hook in the ceiling.
Berta moaned in pain and you could barely understand an almost whispered “MMMHHHNNNOOO”
In addition to the blood on her tits, nipples and cheeks, a lot of saliva was coming out of her mouth and dripping onto her chest.
(Berta would never have imagined that such horrible tortures could be inflicted on a woman, and then by a female torturer... and she was the tortured girl!! …and it was only the second day of her punishment…)
As Justine continued her work with passion and cruelty, she smiled mockingly at her young sweet blondie victim, to whom she loved to inflict pain…..

IMG_4603.jpeg

BICE'S TURN

While Berta suffered hell on earth at the hands of Justine, the Mistress of Pain, Gaspard went to get Bice. She had been in the cell for over 24 hours, tied up and lying crying on a bed of straw. They had let her rest for too long, now it was her turn to suffer more torture. "Come on, bitch, I'll hurt you so much..." and he burst into a hearty laugh, while dragging Bice by her hair on the cold floor of the dungeon...

IMG_4604.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom