My drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
CATHERINE CONDEMNED

Justine told Bice's entire confession to Countess Charlotte. Charlotte ordered that a group of soldiers be immediately organized to go in Sens, to search the Inn of the White Dove and if they found the jewels, arrest Catherine and take her immediately to the Castle. So they did. The inn was ransacked, under the terrified eyes of the owner Catherine who did not understand what they were doing. The bag of jewels was found in a drawer in her room. The soldiers immediately stripped her naked and tied her up, loaded her onto a horse and returned to the Castle, with the jewels. Here Catherine was made to kneel in front of Charlotte, who with the bag of jewels found spoke to Catherine as follows: "So you are the accomplice of those two sisters thieves. You gave them shelter, you have my jewels and you had unnatural relations with a woman. You are guilty of many crimes and for this I condemn you to death. You will be tortured by Justine and my executioners for a day and a night and then you will be put to death publicly, on the Wheel! Take her and take her away Justine, and have no mercy!!” And while Catherine screamed that she was innocent and knew nothing about the theft, she was dragged into the dungeons, while Justine told her “You know Catherine, I also like women… not for love but for torture…”

View attachment 1548003
nice

Back
Top Bottom