My drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
WHERE ARE THE JEWELS?

“Now I’m tired of not having answers, girl. You still haven’t understood that your life and that of your sister is literally in my hands. Where are the jewels, Bice?!?” Justine was losing patience and making the Lady of Pain angry was not a good thing. Especially if you are a young naked girl hanging chained in a torture chamber, and your tormentors can do anything to your flesh… but Bice and Berta perhaps hadn’t understood this well yet… “I ask you one more time, slut: WHERE ARE THE COUNTESS’S JEWELS THAT YOU STOLE HER?!?” Bice moaned and cried, but didn’t answer. “All right” said Justine, pulling the chain tied to the hook stuck in Bice’s pussy “So now I’ll tell you what’s going to happen: I’ll have the hooks you planted in your ass and pussy removed, but in the most brutal way possible. Then I’ll bring your little sister here who will have to clean them of your blood, piss and shit with her tongue. Then she will have to clean you too, always using that beautiful tongue of hers in which I planted a hook yesterday… maybe it will hurt her again, who knows… then she will experience inside her the pleasures that you experienced: I will have her stick those hooks that you know in her little ass and in her soft pussy. You, Bice, will be tortured non-stop with red-hot irons, and I assure you that it will be a very long torture” “…no please… kill me but don’t torture my sister… please…” Bice whispered. Justine was no longer smiling, in fact she had a dark look. While Bruno positioned himself behind the tortured woman with a pair of pliers, he said “I can do whatever I want with you two. Where are the jewels, bitch?!?”

IMG_4913.jpeg

WHERE ARE THE JEWELS?

“Now I’m tired of not having answers, girl. You still haven’t understood that your life and that of your sister is literally in my hands. Where are the jewels, Bice?!?” Justine was losing patience and making the Lady of Pain angry was not a good thing. Especially if you are a young naked girl hanging chained in a torture chamber, and your tormentors can do anything to your flesh… but Bice and Berta perhaps hadn’t understood this well yet… “I ask you one more time, slut: WHERE ARE THE COUNTESS’S JEWELS THAT YOU STOLE HER?!?” Bice moaned and cried, but didn’t answer. “All right” said Justine, pulling the chain tied to the hook stuck in Bice’s pussy “So now I’ll tell you what’s going to happen: I’ll have the hooks you planted in your ass and pussy removed, but in the most brutal way possible. Then I’ll bring your little sister here who will have to clean them of your blood, piss and shit with her tongue. Then she will have to clean you too, always using that beautiful tongue of hers in which I planted a hook yesterday… maybe it will hurt her again, who knows… then she will experience inside her the pleasures that you experienced: I will have her stick those hooks that you know in her little ass and in her soft pussy. You, Bice, will be tortured non-stop with red-hot irons, and I assure you that it will be a very long torture” “…no please… kill me but don’t torture my sister… please…” Bice whispered. Justine was no longer smiling, in fact she had a dark look. While Bruno positioned himself behind the tortured woman with a pair of pliers, he said “I can do whatever I want with you two. Where are the jewels, bitch?!?”

View attachment 1546129
In fact, since Bice swallowed the jewels, Justine just has to wait for nature to do its work... :D
But Justine has no patience... :devil:

Back
Top Bottom