My drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
THE POLE WARMS SO SLOWLY…

Hanging like an animal to be slaughtered, with its hands, feet and collar chained to the ceiling, Isotta suffered a new terrible punishment. Weights had been attached to her nipples and naturally this made her suffer terribly, as well as aggravating her already difficult position. But the real torture designed for her by Lucrezia was another, much more atrocious... "My baby, you asked me to make you suffer... and I will make you suffer, little whore... a lot and a long time" Lucrezia told her. A large iron pole was thrust deep into Isotta’s anus, and she screamed loudly. Then a support was placed under the pole on which the pole was placed. Finally a brazier with hot coals was placed under the protruding part of the pole. The heat from the brazier was slowly transmitted to the pole, heating it right into Isotta’s ass... very very slowly but with an infernal pain. Lucrezia mercilessly waited to see her faint before giving her some peace by freeing her... and it took hours…
Beautiful work, as always!

THE POLE WARMS SO SLOWLY…

Hanging like an animal to be slaughtered, with its hands, feet and collar chained to the ceiling, Isotta suffered a new terrible punishment. Weights had been attached to her nipples and naturally this made her suffer terribly, as well as aggravating her already difficult position. But the real torture designed for her by Lucrezia was another, much more atrocious... "My baby, you asked me to make you suffer... and I will make you suffer, little whore... a lot and a long time" Lucrezia told her. A large iron pole was thrust deep into Isotta’s anus, and she screamed loudly. Then a support was placed under the pole on which the pole was placed. Finally a brazier with hot coals was placed under the protruding part of the pole. The heat from the brazier was slowly transmitted to the pole, heating it right into Isotta’s ass... very very slowly but with an infernal pain. Lucrezia mercilessly waited to see her faint before giving her some peace by freeing her... and it took hours…
Nice!

BURNT ARMPITS

Isotta had been hung from a hook in the ceiling, tied by an inch. The entire weight of her body, plus what had been and would be added, rested on that poor thumb. One hand and one foot were tied together, behind her back. A heavy metal ball hung from one big toe. Weights were attached to her nipples, which were tearing her breasts apart. And Lucrezia, aided by an assistant executioner, whipped her and burned her armpits with candles that spread the boiling wax on her already tortured breasts. Lucrezia smiled while Isotta screamed at her and begged her to untie her, not to hurt her anymore….

Attachments

• IMG_1013.jpeg
    IMG_1013.jpeg
    332.8 KB · Views: 198
BURNT ARMPITS

Isotta had been hung from a hook in the ceiling, tied by an inch. The entire weight of her body, plus what had been and would be added, rested on that poor thumb. One hand and one foot were tied together, behind her back. A heavy metal ball hung from one big toe. Weights were attached to her nipples, which were tearing her breasts apart. And Lucrezia, aided by an assistant executioner, whipped her and burned her armpits with candles that spread the boiling wax on her already tortured breasts. Lucrezia smiled while Isotta screamed at her and begged her to untie her, not to hurt her anymore….
An alternative to depilatory cream?
Great work anyway!

Oh yes, of course it is!
Lucrezia doesn't let her little Isotta miss anything! …no humiliation, no torture...
In the torture room there is love among the screams of pain...
...in reality Lucrezia certainly loves Isotta and her way of loving her is to humiliate and torture her... and certainly Isotta also loves her Mistress and feels happy and sexually satisfied if she can suffer for her... the problem however is that their love relationship it is not clear to themselves: they are two women, and they like each other, but in torment and physical pain (and psychological, but we don't get to things that were unthinkable at that time), as Mistress and as Slave... I fear that something will have to change in this story, something new will have to happen soon…
:span1:

BRANDING

The sense of possession that Lucrezia felt towards her submissive slave Isotta grew day after day. Little Isotta’s body, thoughts, fear, pain and pleasure were her property, only Lucrezia could possess her entirely, only Lucrezia was the Mistress and Isotta was just a devoted and terrified slave. Lucrezia went so far as to have the Master Blacksmith make a brand, in metal, which was a large "L". One day she had the girl tied to the wall, and she made the iron hot and branded the L on her butt. Isotta screamed in pain because that was a deep burn, and now she was truly a little whore owned by Lucrezia... now she is only a slave

Attachments

• IMG_1061.jpeg
    IMG_1061.jpeg
    388.1 KB · Views: 137
WHIPPING ON THE BURN

Immediately after branding Isotta’s bottom, Lucrezia took a long curved stick and forcefully whipped the tortured girl's left buttock. Each blow was given violently on the burn, to make her suffer even more pain and humiliation "You are only a whore, my slave whore" and she continued to whip Isolde's ass who screamed and squirmed under the cruel blows...

Attachments

• IMG_1062.jpeg
    IMG_1062.jpeg
    292.6 KB · Views: 130
WHIPPING ON THE BURN

Immediately after branding Isotta’s bottom, Lucrezia took a long curved stick and forcefully whipped the tortured girl's left buttock. Each blow was given violently on the burn, to make her suffer even more pain and humiliation "You are only a whore, my slave whore" and she continued to whip Isolde's ass who screamed and squirmed under the cruel blows...
“Isolde's ass“: in the English language Isotta is written Isolde... but I have always preferred the name Isotta! …sorry for the mistake…:loco:

Last edited:
THE TORTURE OF THE ROPES

Another terrible torture was applied to Isotta's body by the evil Lucrezia: rope torture. The woman condemned to this torture was tied by her thumbs to a hook fixed to the ceiling, her feet touched the floor (her big toes were tied together) and her body was tied, at the painful points, by numerous ropes. In each rope there was a stick which served to tighten the rope itself by screwing it. As he did so, the rope slowly entered the tortured girl's flesh. Isotta had ropes around her wrists, elbows, face (one rope passed tightly through her mouth), around her armpits, one sawed her breasts in half, another was tied at the waist and to that was connected a rope that he cut her pussy and anus, then she had another very painful one on her thighs, one on her knees and finally one on her ankles. The big toes, as I have already said, were closely connected to each other, like the thumbs. Lucrezia turned the sticks and tightened and then loosened and then tightened the ropes again, those large rough ropes that tore the flesh of little Isotta, who was foaming at the mouth (she couldn't even speak) and was moaning and begging with her eyes for her Mistress, a little mercy...

Attachments

• IMG_1068.jpeg
    IMG_1068.jpeg
    390.1 KB · Views: 117
THE TORTURE OF THE ROPES

Another terrible torture was applied to Isotta's body by the evil Lucrezia: rope torture. The woman condemned to this torture was tied by her thumbs to a hook fixed to the ceiling, her feet touched the floor (her big toes were tied together) and her body was tied, at the painful points, by numerous ropes. In each rope there was a stick which served to tighten the rope itself by screwing it. As he did so, the rope slowly entered the tortured girl's flesh. Isotta had ropes around her wrists, elbows, face (one rope passed tightly through her mouth), around her armpits, one sawed her breasts in half, another was tied at the waist and to that was connected a rope that he cut her pussy and anus, then she had another very painful one on her thighs, one on her knees and finally one on her ankles. The big toes, as I have already said, were closely connected to each other, like the thumbs. Lucrezia turned the sticks and tightened and then loosened and then tightened the ropes again, those large rough ropes that tore the flesh of little Isotta, who was foaming at the mouth (she couldn't even speak) and was moaning and begging with her eyes for her Mistress, a little mercy...
Lucrezia could then use that big candle to drip hot molten wax all over little Isotta to show just how much she loves her?

THE TORTURE OF THE ROPES

The best way to fit into slim-sized clothes! :D
Great work!

HOT WAX

After having crushed Isotta’s defenseless body with the rough ropes, with the ropes reaching the living flesh, Lucrezia took the large candle that was next to the tortured woman's body. In fact, the purpose of the large candle was not to illuminate the torture room, for that there were lit torches hanging on the walls. The large candle was another instrument of Isotta’s torture “The ropes are cutting your flesh aren't they little slut? Now I will pour boiling wax on this wounded flesh... and on your whole body... you will see how you will like it, my child!” And so, unfortunately for Isotta, that was what Lucrezia did to her...

Attachments

• IMG_1069.jpeg
    IMG_1069.jpeg
    446.8 KB · Views: 110
Imagine the hot liquid wax, held to drip onto her crotch rope? Slowly, the liquid wax slowly builds up on the rope providing a pathway for the liquid fire to slowly trickle towards her slit. Isotta begs for mercy, her voice garbled by the cruel rope as slowly, inexorably the wax runs farther and further down her rope, she knows what’s coming and can’t stand it! Thrashing against her tightly held bondage, even causing the rough hemp to break her skin, until the boiling wax finds its mark at last! Lucrezia can’t help but delight as Isotta’s screaming becomes more and more frantic! Nothing has ever turned Lucrezia on moe than torturing this little slave girl! She can’t help but reach for her own crotch while she burns Isotta’s!

Imagine the hot liquid wax, held to drip onto her crotch rope? Slowly, the liquid wax slowly builds up on the rope providing a pathway for the liquid fire to slowly trickle towards her slit. Isotta begs for mercy, her voice garbled by the cruel rope as slowly, inexorably the wax runs farther and further down her rope, she knows what’s coming and can’t stand it! Thrashing against her tightly held bondage, even causing the rough hemp to break her skin, until the boiling wax finds its mark at last! Lucrezia can’t help but delight as Isotta’s screaming becomes more and more frantic! Nothing has ever turned Lucrezia on moe than torturing this little slave girl! She can’t help but reach for her own crotch while she burns Isotta’s!
Very good! I'd say you've entered Lucrezia's mind!!
:smilie-devil:

Back
Top Bottom