Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
A storyboard from a never filmed script by Ernest Hemingway for the 1939 version of "The Wizard of Oz."

Attachments

• 6588136F-D56E-49F2-BA69-A561E71E9E0D.jpeg
    6588136F-D56E-49F2-BA69-A561E71E9E0D.jpeg
    550.1 KB · Views: 75
that's it, with a little bit of foot-massaging, and careful toe-twiddling on the most sensitive bit -
I've got very flexible toes -
there are pictures of absolutely everything out there! :D
Shit, Eulalia, see #2,613! Again! "These young girls won't let me be! Lord have mercy on me"

It was on buses somewhere in UK quite recently - the sign in the background is in English and Welsh,
so somewhere in Wales - it's the sign for 'no stopping zone ends here', so quite appropriate :D
But the advert was taken off the buses pretty quickly.

It was on buses somewhere in UK quite recently - the sign in the background is in English and Welsh,
so somewhere in Wales - it's the sign for 'no stopping zone ends here', so quite appropriate :D
But the advert was taken off the buses pretty quickly.
My God Girl! Are you fluent in Welsh Too?

When I lived in Buffalo, NY, nude dancing wasn't allowed in NYS. So men would go across the border to Ontario to see the "Canadian National Ballet" as we called it (The full nude strip clubs) Being Canada, some of the girls spoke both English and French. Guys were very impressed with the idea of what "bi-lingual" girls go do for a men! But Eulalia - OMG:very_hot::very_hot::very_hot:

Back
Top Bottom