Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think number 7 might be a warning to you too, Tree​
Messa and Li'l siss can flare up without warning! :D

A woman went to a women's outhouse. Pulling down her Daisy Dukes and panties she sat on the hole and commenced to take a piss. There were flies under her who were regulars. One of the flies went to her pussy after she completed her pee. It wasn't on it for three seconds when she shewed it away. Coming towards the other flies it gave a review. "Out of 10 I rank her piss a 7." One of them said to that fly, "Lucky you. At least you got some." The bugs were just underneath her ass when she let out a long, hard fart. That made the flies fly but within seconds they were back. She commenced to shit. They got out of the way of the turds but when she finished two of the flies went to her ass and touched the shit still on her. They went back to the flies and gave their review. "I give her shit an 8," said one of the flies.
"I gave it a 9," said the other.
The other flies went to the shit on the ground and started to eat.
She started to masturbate. For many minutes she felt the pleasure of her clits and other parts of her pussy being rubbed. She started to climax, which resulted in a massive orgasm, complete with a big female ejaculation. A fly went to her pussy and for three seconds tasted her ejacuatory fluid. Coming back to the flies it said, "Wow! That deserves a perfect 10."
After wiping herself she pulled up her shorts and panties and left the outhouse. One fly commented, "I hope she comes back. She just oozes with tasty treats. All that's missing is some blood."

When Marlboro introduced the 'flip-top' cigarette pack the tag line was "So easy a woman can do it" sales plummeted, but not from outrage over the sexism; men switched to other brands because Marlboro had damaged its macho image...

tree

I've been looking at this image forever and I just now realized what that is those guys are cruxing her with!

46411-19bb235ee6f60c44fd21566c1eaf01ad.jpg
Artwork by Noble Vulchur

Can you post a thumbnail?...can't see the pic.

y're not the only one:D

Back
Top Bottom