Obscene Display.

Go to CruxDreams.com
She looks damn helpless. I guess that's one of the goals...
View attachment 1147707
Yep, one of the things I was trying to emphasize in the story. This evil SOB is about to drive a Big F'in' Nail (or BFN) through her last remaining good foot with what we down in Texas often refer to as a BFH (Big F'in' Hammer) and by now she knows exactly how counterproductively that will impact her sense of well-being. And about the only thing she can possibly control is whether she watches him do it or looks away.

Sabina narrates:

Locating his spot, he placed the point of the spike against it and retrieved his hammer, getting into position to deliver the stroke that would drive the nail through my foot.​
I stared, hypnotized, as he touched the hammer to the head of the spike, measuring his range, then followed it with my eyes as he brought it back for his swing. There was a sharp stab of pain as the executioner leaned his weight against the nail and pressed its point into the top of my foot. I moaned in fear and agony and kept on moaning.​
The hammer moved swiftly toward my left foot.​

Here's the scene:

Sabina Nailing Scene 17x8-1_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 17x8-6_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 17x8-25_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 17x8-41_0001.jpg

Some obscene views:

Sabina Nailing Scene 17x8-80_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 17x8-81_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 17x8-85_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 17x8-87_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 17x8-131_0001.jpg

Sabina narrates:

Locating his spot, he placed the point of the spike against it and retrieved his hammer, getting into position to deliver the stroke that would drive the nail through my foot.​
I stared, hypnotized, as he touched the hammer to the head of the spike, measuring his range, then followed it with my eyes as he brought it back for his swing. There was a sharp stab of pain as the executioner leaned his weight against the nail and pressed its point into the top of my foot. I moaned in fear and agony and kept on moaning.​
The hammer moved swiftly toward my left foot.​
1648153553198.png
It is really not that long to nail this woman to the cross. I wonder how she thinks about it. Doesn't matter... she's getting what she deserves...

View attachment 1148559
It is really not that long to nail this woman to the cross. I wonder how she thinks about it. Doesn't matter... she's getting what she deserves...
The whole thing probably would have taken maybe fifteen or twenty minutes, from the time she is standing there stripped to the last tap of the hammer nailing her titulus up. And that's including the time they just let her hang and exhaust herself before nailing her feet. Each of these scenes is just a snapshot of an instant in time during the process.

What is she thinking? All things considered, she'd probably rather be in Philadelphia! (For all of you who are neither old nor from the US, that's a reference to a quote from W. C. Fields, an American actor, in 1925.)

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole thing probably would have taken maybe fifteen or twenty minutes, from the time she is standing there stripped to the last tap of the hammer nailing her titulus up. And that's including the time they just let her hang and exhaust herself before nailing her feet. Each of these scenes is just a snapshot of an instant in time during the process.

What is she thinking? All things considered, she'd probably rather be in Philadelphia! (For all of you who are neither old nor from the US, that's a reference to a quote from W. C. Fields, an American actor, in 1925.)
Well said. Your pictures don't do time any favors!!!

Sabina narrates:

I screamed when the hammer struck, the chink of iron on iron, a muffled thud where the nail’s point drove all the way through my foot and into the timber behind it. The bolt of pain hit me, sent a shudder through my entire body. I instantly tried to pull my foot away, shifted my weight to my right leg and recoiled, screaming helplessly as searing agony met me there, the nail pressing hard against the top of the wound in my right foot, the scrape of living bone on iron. I strained hard against the nails in my wrists to help hold myself up, arms shaking, but felt my bare buttocks slipping against the rough wood behind me.​
I was conscious of the cornu’s sides rubbing against the insides of my thighs as I struggled. Its point must have been only an inch or two below my porcella. In spite of all the agony I was suffering, I could not, just could not, bear the thought of that horn sliding up inside me.​
I imagined I felt its hard point, probing my crotch, searching for the way in and screamed as I bore down on my right foot, straightening that leg as much as I could bear, then pushed down on my left, screaming, screaming in agony as I forced myself to bear the pain and lift my body a few inches.​

Here is the scene:

Sabina Nailing Scene 18b-41_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18b-1_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18b-3_0001.jpg

Some obscene views:

Sabina Nailing Scene 18b-74_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18b-80_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18b-81_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18b-85_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18b-87_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18b-126_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18b-202_0001.jpg

Sabina narrates:

I was conscious of the cornu’s sides rubbing against the insides of my thighs as I struggled. Its point must have been only an inch or two below my porcella. In spite of all the agony I was suffering, I could not, just could not, bear the thought of that horn sliding up inside me.​
I imagined I felt its hard point, probing my crotch, searching for the way in and screamed as I bore down on my right foot, straightening that leg as much as I could bear, then pushed down on my left, screaming, screaming in agony as I forced myself to bear the pain and lift my body a few inches.​
1648338351563.png
"Damn, she is loud! Take the horn up your ass. It will get there sometime, anyway!"

View attachment 1149373
"Damn, she is loud! Take the horn up your ass. It will get there sometime, anyway!"
It's only a matter of time before her struggles to escape the agony, that will only end with her death, leave her with no other choice. The onlookers - the ones who don't get bored, or don't have other things to do than sit around idly watching a naked girl struggling on a cross under a hot Mediterranean sun, will probably bet on how long it will take before she surrenders and spreads her legs for it.

Sabina narrates:

I screamed when the hammer struck, the chink of iron on iron, a muffled thud where the nail’s point drove all the way through my foot and into the timber behind it. The bolt of pain hit me, sent a shudder through my entire body. I instantly tried to pull my foot away, shifted my weight to my right leg and recoiled, screaming helplessly as searing agony met me there, the nail pressing hard against the top of the wound in my right foot, the scrape of living bone on iron. I strained hard against the nails in my wrists to help hold myself up, arms shaking, but felt my bare buttocks slipping against the rough wood behind me.​
I imagined I felt its hard point, probing my crotch, searching for the way in and screamed as I bore down on my right foot, straightening that leg as much as I could bear, then pushed down on my left, screaming, screaming in agony​

Here is the scene:

View attachment 1149297View attachment 1149295View attachment 1149296

Some obscene views:

View attachment 1149298View attachment 1149299View attachment 1149300View attachment 1149301View attachment 1149302View attachment 1149303View attachment 1149304
Jedakk, in my boomer boyhood and youth I never did get into the WIDE OPEN BEAVER!!! pics featured in Hustler and related publications, considering them crude erotic overkill.

You've helped reconcile me to such. :babeando::very_hot::rolleyes:

07DF9E09-E06C-4C34-B33C-79E97A0E81A3.jpeg

Jedakk, in my boomer boyhood and youth I never did get into the WIDE OPEN BEAVER!!! pics featured in Hustler and related publications, considering them crude erotic overkill.

You've helped reconcile me to such. :babeando::very_hot::rolleyes:

View attachment 1149404
Neither did I! I much preferred the Playboy-type "spreads"! I say that based on the two or three Playboys I had a chance to see in high school; they were not widely available in a small town during the mid-60s.

Having been exposed to a form of this anticipation, I can say there is a LOT of guilt in the mixture of fear, humiliation and excitement. I recall being naked, on my knees, legs spread, and a pointer poised..........

Neither did I! I much preferred the Playboy-type "spreads"! I say that based on the two or three Playboys I had a chance to see in high school; theyg were not widely available in a small town during the mid-60s.
The were available in my own minuscule hometown by the early 70’s. My first attempt to buy one was foiled, because I was still three days short of my 18th birthday.

Really.

The story has a happy ending though. That fall the issue I tried to buy was in the possession of my college roommate, who damn near tried to perform cunnilingus on Playmate Anulka Dziubinska's photo. :babeando::rolleyes:

4EBAD698-676E-43BC-BCD7-16BF38582BD1.jpeg

The were available in my own minuscule hometown by the early 70’s. My first attempt to buy one was foiled, because I was still three days short of my 18th birthday.

Really.

The story has a happy ending though. That fall the issue I tried to buy was in the possession of my college roommate, who damn near tried to perform cunnilingus on Playmate Anulka Dziubinska's photo. :babeando::rolleyes:

View attachment 1149433
When I was in college, I knew a guy who got up and licked the TV screen at a friend's house while they were watching the women's gymnastics in the 1976 Olympics. Everybody was pissed at him, had to get the Windex and clean the screen. He was given to doing weird stuff, showed up on Halloween at the same friend's house wearing nothing but a transparent raincoat and a cardboard DQ Kid cap. The wife answered the door, took one look at him and yelled, "Randy, it's Dwayne!" He had to walk all the way across the university campus like that to get to Randy's house.

He's been on CF almost as long as have I, but only just today did I come across @settantuno's artwork, and the guy's good. :eeek::babeando::very_hot:

Attachments

• 474EA196-2573-451B-B6AE-C45EDEE99F72.jpeg
    474EA196-2573-451B-B6AE-C45EDEE99F72.jpeg
    245.8 KB · Views: 594
  • 90320ED7-3263-438F-82FB-F81BAA56B16E.jpeg
    90320ED7-3263-438F-82FB-F81BAA56B16E.jpeg
    301.8 KB · Views: 657

Really.

View attachment 1149433
A true blonde at both ends AND unshaven...."unicorns" do...or did exist ;)

laugh
Not true, and here’s the proof:
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/obscene-display.6313/post-611748
If I were you, I’d plead insanity :p
I've done the same thing! @settantuno must have a way of flying under the radar, because I've loved several of his paintings in the past but only recently figured out they were all coming from the same place and learned his name! Glad it's not just me. I think he's one of the very best artists on the forums. If anybody else has enjoyed his work without truly discovering him, check out his art thread:
(And if the non-crux stuff at the beginning isn't your cup of tea, stick with it, because he has some amazing crux stuff too!)

Back
Top Bottom