Other Forms Of Execution

Go to CruxDreams.com
@impaler49152

A reminder of our Rules:

Occasional links to 'safe' sites that are of genuine, relevant interest may be permitted, but the Forums are not to be used as a platform for persistent, repeated posting of links to other sites.

and:

We do not allow links to, or recommendations for, sites that offer material of kinds not permitted here.

fair enough.

Quick question: is there a way to post short clips or audio files here on the forum without having to link to third-party sites?

@impaler49152

A reminder of our Rules:

Occasional links to 'safe' sites that are of genuine, relevant interest may be permitted, but the Forums are not to be used as a platform for persistent, repeated posting of links to other sites.

and:

We do not allow links to, or recommendations for, sites that offer material of kinds not permitted here.

The WHEEL is a great invention for this purpose. Almost better than crucifixion. Much more options to display and humilitate the victim. Wie spreded legs..
Often used in medieval ages. Really nice for spectators. Really bad for the one on the wheel.
I'd like to quote John Lennon: "I'm just sitting here WATCHING THE WHEELS go round..." OK. I quess this wasn't the idea the song..

Back
Top Bottom