Random picture thread. (Real photos rather than AI please)

Go to CruxDreams.com
#4 and #5, I haven't the foggiest idea what they are, but those were the days when cars looked like cars. I want to say 'Prague' for number 4, I think it's from that neck of the woods. But as for number 5, I'd have to phone a friend... :icon_tfno:"Hello, is that @bobinder ?"
#4 Studebacker, #5 Wartburg, dont crucifie me if i'm wrong... Well.. Hm... What shells, one day i come to hell, doubtless:)

#4 Studebacker, #5 Wartburg, dont crucifie me if i'm wrong... Well.. Hm... What shells, one day i come to hell, doubtless:)
#6 Warszawa 223
Warszawa was a Polish car brand from Fabryka Samochodów Osobowych, short FSO from Warsaw. 250,471 examples were made between 1951 and 1973.

#7 Dacia1100
The Dacia 1100 is a mid-size car produced by the Romanian automaker Dacia. It is structurally identical to the Renault 8 and was manufactured under license by Dacia from 1966-1970.

#8 Zastava Yugo
The Yugo (also: Jugo) is a small car made by the former Yugoslav and later Serbian automobile manufacturer Zastava. It was produced under various names from 1981 to 2008.

#9 Czech Automobile Praga Piccolo 1939
The Praga Piccolo was first introduced to the public in 1924. Engine with 65 × 85 mm bore × stroke, it made 25 hp (18 kW) at 3000 rpm, fuel consumption was 10 l/100 km

# 10IFA F9
The IFA F 9 is a car model of the GDR Vehicle Construction Industry Association. The car with a three-cylinder, two-stroke engine was built from October 1950 to the summer of 1953 at the VEB motor vehicle plant Audi Zwickau (formerly Auto Union, plant Audi) and then rolled off the assembly line at the VEB automobile plant Eisenach (AWE) under the name EMW 309 until 1956.

So the fourth is not a Studebaker, but a Praga and the fifth was made in the former Wartburg factory but under a different name. But glad you tried.

A British SE. 5 biplane from ww1.
1678398693505.png
I’m
I made a lovely balsa and tissue-paper S.E.5, it flew beautifully… straight into a tree.

I made a lovely balsa and tissue-paper S.E.5, it flew beautifully… straight into a tree.
So did I, but mine was a Spad 13 (?) as I recall. Don't remember if I ever flew the thing or not.

The big stick and tissue maker at the time here in the states was Guillow.

Back
Top Bottom