Random picture thread. (Real photos rather than AI please)

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think finding a good tree, one on the edge of the woods, with good strong branches. Then, tie your hands to a branch over head, leaving you on your toe tips. Leave you there for a while, in sight of anyone who happens to come by...
Sounds quite erotic and arousing :)

Photo #3 from 1837 shows the Boulevard du Temple by Mr Daquerre. The exposure time is 14 hours, so no people or vehicles are visible. Photo #5 from 1826 by Mr Niepce, probably the oldest photo in the world, which was exposed for 10 hours, shows an official at the window. Strangely, he is visible.
Henry Fox-Talbot's window is claimed by some for that title:

Fox Talbot window.jpg

But it depends what counts as photography. Thomas Wedgwood had produced images on light-sensitive paper - but unfortunately they had to be kept in the dark, as soon as they were exposed to light, they faded away.

Oh yes, it's a very up-market hotel, favoured by the rich and famous, on the bonnie, bonnie banks of Loch Lomond. There was a dreadful fire there not long ago, it's good to know it's been restored and is back in business.

Beats letting the old castles crumble,
And while we're preserving and restoring those charming old castles, let's not forget to include those fun spaces underneath them.... for their historical significance of course. :)
It's not really an ancient castle - though I suppose by US standards it's oldish - I think it was first built in the 1700s, and rebuilt more than once (it seems to have been fire-prone, no doubt they had careless slavegirls domestic staff) but the oldest part standing now is from 1865.

Back
Top Bottom