Random picture thread. (Real photos rather than AI please)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Surprised she didn't hijack it and speed off
Good blue state girls don’t do things like that!
Reality is, that the police car had a hand hear, someting Barb was not used to! :facepalm:

she was tried, convicted and duly hanged before the day was ou
1718994466500.png On a previous case, Barb Moore had already done two years of community service on cars of the Arkansas State Police. All cars were deemed unsafe for further use, afterwards. so the judge did not want to take another risk!:roto2palm:

Ca. 1950 …Blue State tourist, Barb Moore, arrested and strip searched after a rolling stop at a stop sign, was told to sit in the squad car while Arkansas State Highway Patrol officer TH Tree completed the paperwork on her traffic violation ticket. While he was thus preoccupied she picked up the patrol car intercom and tried to call home. Officer Tree promptly added to her citation a misdemeanor citation for illegal use of police property … a major offense in Arkansas for which she was tried, convicted and duly hanged before the day was out.
So documented by the Paris (Arkansas) Match...
hang 1008.jpg

“I think over there is where @thehangingtree fell overboard. Isn’t that his yellow hat I see floating among the lily pads?”

“Don’t worry, Barb, he’ll come to the surface soon enough. Come sit down by me, you’re rocking the boat.”

“Think so, @Darkprincess69 ? He had an awful lot to drink!”

“I don’t think it was the drink, Barb. I think he got over agitated watching the two of us go at it. Things were getting hot between us, and it was driving him crazy. I could see that!”

“Well, I was too busy licking you to notice.”

“I know, and I was in ecstasy, but I have to admit my rocking back and forth made the boat a bit unsteady and with him standing up for a better … view….”

“Look, DP. Don’t you think we ought to call for help? He might be drowning!”

“No Barb, the Treehouse garden swamp pond is only 3 feet deep at best. He’ll be alright.”

“Oh look, there he is, standing up over on the far side of the pond. Do you think he might be angry with us?”

“No, Barb. He just flashed us this trademark shit-eating grin.”

“Adorable, isn’t it”

“I’d have to agree.”

“He’s left the pond. Where’s he going?”

“I think he’s headed for the tool shed and shop.”

“Uh oh, that sound! That isn’t what I think it is … is it DP?”

“I’m afraid so, Barb. That’s definitely the sound of a grinder sharpening nails! And here come Bull and Gunner running down from the Treehouse!”

“I think over there is where @thehangingtree fell overboard. Isn’t that his yellow hat I see floating among the lily pads?”

“Don’t worry, Barb, he’ll come to the surface soon enough. Come sit down by me, you’re rocking the boat.

“I don’t think it was the drink, Barb. I think he got over agitated watching the two of us go at it. Things were getting hot between us, and it was driving him crazy. I could see that!”

“I know, and I was in ecstasy, but I have to admit my rocking back and forth made the boat a bit unsteady and with him standing up for a better … view….”

“No Barb, the Treehouse garden swamp pond is only 3 feet deep at best. He’ll be alright.”

“Oh look, there he is, standing up over on the far side of the pond. Do you think he might be angry with us?”

“Adorable, isn’t it”

“I’d have to agree.”

“I’m afraid so, Barb. That’s definitely the sound of a grinder sharpening nails! And here come Bull and Gunner running down from the Treehouse!”
Going by this account, he probably had to jump into the pond to cool off. :very_hot::D

“Don’t worry, Barb, he’ll come to the surface soon enough. Come sit down by me, you’re rocking the boat.

“Adorable, isn’t it”

“I’d have to agree.”

Poor Tree. You two girls should be ashamed of yourselves.

Back
Top Bottom