Random picture thread. (Real photos rather than AI please)

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm sorry, but this grille is just straight up ugly. Fortunately BMW didn't adopt it as their signature design. :buenrollo:
View attachment 1500194
No, that was used because the factory in Eisenach, in the Russian sector, was no longer allowed to use the BMW look and logo after losing a court case. Tomorrow I will publish 3 more of these prototypes.

No, that was used because the factory in Eisenach, in the Russian sector, was no longer allowed to use the BMW look and logo after losing a court case. Tomorrow I will publish 3 more of these prototypes.
Thanks for that explaination. I didn't know they were behind the curtain.

Thanks for that explaination. I didn't know they were behind the curtain.
Yes, that is the area where I live, Thuringia. Liberated from April 1st to 16th, 1945 by the VIII, XII and XX Corps of the US Army under General Patton and handed over to the Russian Army after 100 days in exchange for the American sector of Berlin.

BMW-Wartburg343proto-5.jpg BMW-Wartburg 343 prototype, it looked really elegant.

WartburgP100proto-11.jpg Wartburg 100 prototype, still with 4-stroke engine but already without "BMW" in the name.

Wartburg-Sport-Coupé HS 313-2proto-10.jpg Wartburg Sport Coupe HS 313 with mid-engine.

113378224-porträt-eines-nackten-schönen-jungen-brunettemädchens-das-gegen-einen-weizenfeldhint...jpg 588348383.jpg And some girls.

Last edited:
Nostalgia: it reminds me of my hairdresser when I was young...
... and I still had hair!

View attachment 1500823
Yes, I remember that too. There was a hairdresser in our village who cut children's hair after work. A stool was placed on a kitchen chair and the child sat on top of it. And then this half-blunt hair clipper started to pull out individual hairs. We children didn't like that very much.

Some things found in the earth.
Il-Museo-Mineralogico-Kirchler-a-San-Giovanni-in-Valle-Aurina_Amethyst.jpg Amethyst
MFN_MIN_1997_2032__Gold_Detail__(c)_HwaJa-Goetz_MfN.jpg Gold Nugget
pechblende.jpg Pitchblende (a form of the mineral uraninite occurring in brown or black masses and containing radium.)

21740999-girl-standing-near-an-old-ruined-house.jpg
90943520_038_872a.jpg These are not found in the earth, but only on it.

Back
Top Bottom