Random picture thread. (Real photos rather than AI please)

Go to CruxDreams.com
1c80309ad997445e76ae330895b9d106.jpg b057aae8a39ef297eb7daa01c487abca.jpg girl28.jpeg girl-3.jpeg Morgan-Rally-Peking-Paris.jpg

First, I gaze upon those magnificent legs (or great gams, as they used to say); then, I notice those hideous shoes (unlike most leg men, I hate spiked heels); and then I wonder: How the hell does she pedal a bike in those?
I don't think a woman's legs need high heels to be beautiful. They may be aesthetically pleasing to the male gender, but it's not worth the damage done to a womans body in the long term. Just my opinion fwiw.

Fire engines from different countries and some female firefighters.
Feuerwehrfrau-3.jpg Škoda-Liaz 706.jpg tlf16-3_web.jpg ZIL-131-Feuerwehr.jpg Feuerwehrfrau-5.jpg

I don't think a woman's legs need high heels to be beautiful. They may be aesthetically pleasing to the male gender, but it's not worth the damage done to a womans body in the long term. Just my opinion fwiw.
I don't like wearing them, but the difference they make is more to our posture - I know when I am wearing them, apart from looking a bit taller and 'leggy', my hips tend to swing more, my back's nicely curved in, breasts lifted - almost a kind of 'invisible bondage' to force us to display our assets!

I don't like wearing them, but the difference they make is more to our posture - I know when I am wearing them, apart from looking a bit taller and 'leggy', my hips tend to swing more, my back's nicely curved in, breasts lifted - almost a kind of 'invisible bondage' to force us to display our assets!
I do love wearing high heels and I love seeing women wearing them.

So far (I've walked in heels since I was very young), they don't seem to have done me any harm - maybe I'm just lucky.

Back
Top Bottom