Random picture thread. (Real photos rather than AI please)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Historical Dildos
The world's oldest dildo is 30,000 years old.jpg The oldest dildo ever found, over 20,000 years old.
steinzeitdildos.jpg Stonage
Anal-plug-history-egypt-46-low-91.png Egyptian
Hadrianswal.jpg Roman, found on Hadrian's Wall.
341bf67d49f7bbff1a6c01aaacfe1f57.jpg Product testers?

Takes a crew of 21 to fire it.
1 guy to light the fuse.
20 to load the cannonball.
View attachment 1500363
The Tsar Cannon is a large early modern-period artillery piece on display on the grounds of the Moscow Kremlin. It is a monument of Russian artillery casting art, cast in bronze in 1586 in Moscow by the Russian master bronze caster Andrey Chokhov. Mostly of symbolic impact, it was never used in a war. Wikipedia

“That’s the last straw!” Exclaimed Arkansas County Work Farm boss, Silas A Tree, on discovering three goldbricking blue state inmates cavorting up high in a barn hay loft. “Bull! Round them bitches up and get ‘em out to the whipping posts now! We’ll teach ‘em what happens to those ‘round here who shirk work. Spare ‘em no mercy. I wanna hear ‘em scream and beg!”

“That’s the last straw!” Exclaimed Arkansas County Work Farm boss, Silas A Tree, on discovering three goldbricking blue state inmates cavorting up high in a barn hay loft. “Bull! Round them bitches up and get ‘em outta the whipping posts now! We’ll teach ‘em what happens to those ‘round hear who shirk work. Spare ‘em no mercy. I wanna hear ‘em scream and beg!”
Barbara begs for more Riesling

“That’s the last straw!” Exclaimed Arkansas County Work Farm boss, Silas A Tree, on discovering three goldbricking blue state inmates cavorting up high in a barn hay loft. “Bull! Round them bitches up and get ‘em out to the whipping posts now! We’ll teach ‘em what happens to those ‘round here who shirk work. Spare ‘em no mercy. I wanna hear ‘em scream and beg!”
She's lucky (T.H.)Tree didn't catch 'em. Arkansas rope can chafe their necks...
hang trio 012 B.jpg

Back
Top Bottom