Skatingjesus's Crux Thread.

Do you like my work about crucified girls?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
By the way, feel free to give me advices or wishes for the next chapters of the Andaroos Saga. I have planned a few more chapters, and already know what wil happen, but if you have some good ideas to add, I may have a look! ;)

I would love to see more images of a girl lying on the cross during and after the nailing. And then the cross gradually being lifted up and planted in the ground. I realize these pics may be especially difficult to do, but since you asked.... ;)

Okay, I have read through most pages of this thread now. I feel silly for having wondered if Skating Jesus was known here when I rejoined the forums a few days ago. You all were way, way ahead of me, weren't you? Serves me right for having stayed away so long. I'd say I've earned a severe caning, wouldn't you? :spank:

But I love knowing that Skating's work has had an impact on you all that is no less powerful than the impact it has had on me. I was around back when Quoom's classic crux stuff first came out, and remember the big impact it made. It felt like a gift from heaven above. Then some years went by where, for me anyway, it seemed like nothing would ever surpass what Quoom did This may be partly why my own crux fantasies went almost dormant for a while. Well, when I stumbled across Skating's work at Deviant Art last weekend, I had a reaction similar to what I felt when I first saw the great Quoom stuff. And it was perhaps even more powerful. This was the most beautiful crux I had ever seen!! Another sweet, sweet gift from heaven.

And do you want to know how I stumbled upon him? Sure you do. About a week ago, I dreamed (yes, in my sleep) that I had a crux fantasy. I did NOT dream that I was crucified (I wish, I wish), I only dreamed that I had enjoyed a crux fantasy for a little while. I awoke with no memory at all for the details of the fantasy. I only knew that I had dreamed I had a crux fantasy. Which was weird because frankly I had not actually enjoyed a crux fantasy in at least a year. So anyway, the next day I was googling "erotic crucifixion," which in no time at all led to the work of Skating Jesus.

It seems the crux world has its Caravaggio!. And he is right here with us (sorry if I am embarrassing you, Skating) :devil:

And that ASS, Messa! That ASS!!!! :p:p:p:p

Hi!

I'm not dead yet, but I have to admit that I have too much work IRL, and not a lot of time fr 3d stuff...
But don't worry, I don"t forget you all, and you will see more stuff here in the future!

I'm always a crux lover!;)
Hi, great to hear that you are still alive! your artwork is absolutely superb, look forward sooooooo much to see some more, you are definitely one of the best digital artists in the world

A few pictures I did this afternoon. Merry cruxmas!!

I love this scene:
Nikki crucified 003d.jpg Three women hanging in the blazing hot sun, at a crossroads, perhaps.

Nikki is just perfect! The girl to her right seems to be Sigrid:
Sigrid crucified 002c.jpg Just wonderful.

But who is the third girl hanging with her legs splayed apart. Oh, I just want to walk around this site and stare up at her shuddering body hanging in agony!

Who is this girl? Is there an image of her to complete this awesome trio?

But who is the third girl hanging with her legs splayed apart. Oh, I just want to walk around this site and stare up at her shuddering body hanging in agony!

Who is this girl? Is there an image of her to complete this awesome trio?
Emily, perhaps?

Emily crucified 010.jpg

Her legs are wider apart, though -
I just like to imagine she's me ;)

Emily, perhaps?

View attachment 304387

Her legs are wider apart, though -
I just like to imagine she's me ;)

The landscape is different in the Emily images, but the figures appear very similar.

Emily it is then (or, if you prefer, Eulalia)! An excellent choice. Ah, the fantasy deepens to have three such beauties hanging around.

What a pity. Lovely women must be a dime-a-dozen in this universe!

"Crucify her! Crucify her! Crucify the traitor!!"
"Die, whore! Die!"
"This slut from Nothibel betrayed us, great nation of Andaroos! She has to pay!!"
"Andaroos will crush Nothibel, this is our last warning!!"

She knew it was a dangerous mission.
She knew being a spy for the Kingdom of Nothibel would lead her into a deathtrap.
She knew that if she was caught, nobody will help her.

But she had to do it. She had to sacrifice her own life, for the Glory of Nothibel.
Even for the worst.

It's been a while since I did some crux pics, (since Elimy series), and for once, I choose to work a bit on the via crucis, for once. Hope you like it!

Attachments

• Ana Maria - Via Crucis 001.jpg
    Ana Maria - Via Crucis 001.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1,681
  • Ana Maria - Via Crucis 002.jpg
    Ana Maria - Via Crucis 002.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,609
Last edited by a moderator:
"Crucify her! Crucify her! Crucify the traitor!!"
"Die, whote! Die!"
"This slut from Nothibel betrayed us, great nation of Andaroos! She has to pay!!"
"Andaroos will crush Nothibel, this is our last warning!!"

She knew it was a dangerous mission.
She knew being a spy for the Kingdom of Nothibel would lead her into a deathtrap.
She knew that if she was caught, nobody will help her.

But she had to do it. She had to sacrifice her own life, for the Glory of Nothibel.
Even for the worst.

It's been a while since I did some crux pics, (since Elimy series), and for once, I choose to work a bit on the via crucis, for once. Hope you like it!

Wounderful SJ!!! More please. :)

Back
Top Bottom