Some Sketches

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm not convinced, Cruxlover. I suspect that the "over the back of the patibulum" pose causes the shoulders to push forward a bit, and so the breasts hang rather than thrust forward as in the traditional "arms up and back" pose.

View attachment 494788

Love your sketches, Andyman, I love the variety, the vitality, and the lush femaleness of the subjects. Not models, but real women.
What is the video title?

A woman of wealth is crucified between to criminal thugs. She is naked but for her crown of thorns and the spikes holding her to her cross. For the hours before her death she must not only endure the lewd jeers from the crowd who gawk at her displayed body, but the lecherous remarks of the men crucified next to her.
Privilege turned upside down! She's completely naked with her private parts on lurid display while these men get their cocks and balls discretely covered. Hardly fair at all! I demand crucifixion equity!!!!

Eliza (1)

Taut and trembling with horror Eliza watched in disbelief as the point of the nail plunged into her wrist under the blows of the hammer, and she began to scream in pain.

View attachment 1093997

Eliza (2)

...and she didn't stop screaming and writhing in pain till the second nail was driven deep into her right wrist...

View attachment 1094006

Eliza (3)

For some half a minute she was allowed to lie motionlessly and to take a short rest before the beam was lifted up and the excruciating pain made her lose her self-control totally...

View attachment 1094007

Eliza (4)

Then, with her feet immobilized with two additional nails, with her body tensed and shivering, she began to cry helplessly, still incredulous that it really happened to her and that she was really doomed to die in such a terrible torment and inhuman debasement.

View attachment 1094009
Lovely sequence, Andy. Nicely done, both backstory and art

The cold wind blowing from the North brought the heavy clouds, the rain washed sweat and blood off the dying Celt skin and the cheerful ornaments made of colorful autumn leaves stuck to her naked body and tangled in her messy hair.

View attachment 1094090
That could be @Eulalia riding out Arwen.

Back
Top Bottom