Eliza_003_subt.jpg
    606.5 KB · Views: 325
  • Eliza_004_subt.jpg
    Eliza_004_subt.jpg
    568.8 KB · Views: 345
  • nailed_on_the_tau_28_subt.jpg
    nailed_on_the_tau_28_subt.jpg
    903.2 KB · Views: 458
The three young noble ladies crucified as criminals, Beata, Livia, and Agnes, might consider themselves decently dressed, having their hips wrapped in a narrow strips of fabric, torn from their tunics, though these rags, deliberately tied sloppy, soon loosened and exposed the naked crotches of dying women with every their careless movement or gust of wind, before they finally slipped down one after another within few minutes and then the soldiers in spite of the victims' cries and pleas took the rags and burned them in the fire, leaving the women totally unclad for the rest of their long agony, like common slaves.

IMG_20211211_011440.jpg IMG_20211211_011609.jpg IMG_20211211_011731.jpg

Last edited:
Love the flimsy loincloths. How about sketches of them falling down as described. That would be great.
It's a pity, but I must refuse! Next time I asked the centurion he told me to be more careful and to thighten the knot properly to not allow the loincloth slip down. So I personally tighten the knot to the extents and I can assure all of you that it wouldn't slip an inch down despite all efforts and weather conditions...!

IMG_20211215_061052.jpg

When my slave Anna fell in love with my neighbour's slave Darius I was not especially pleased but I considered buying Darius from him or selling Anna to him. But the stupid youngsters took their fate into their own hands and they run away together. They tried to get the German territory. It was very unwise as the border was guarded very carefully and they were soon brought back to our town and executed as the runaways and traitors...

IMG_20211216_060954.jpg

When the centurion with two legionnaires entered my house to inform me that my boyfriend was arrested I was absolutely sure that it was a mistake and I immediately asked him if I could join Gaspar. The officer looked amused but he agreed, however he asked me to write down my request and sign it. I did it as quick as possible and gave him the sheet. He took the paper, signed it too and let me go with them.

And here I am, an idiot, just joining my boyfriend.

IMG_20211216_235311.jpg

Last edited:
When the centurion with two legionnaires entered my house to inform me that my boyfriend was arrested I was absolutely sure that it was a mistake and I immediately asked him if I could join Gaspar. The officer looked amused but he agreed, however he asked me to write down my request and sign it. I did it as quick as possible and gave him the sheet. He took the paper, signed it too and let me go with them.

View attachment 1102851
Once again : always be careful what you wish for!:doh:

When my slave Anna fell in love with my neighbour's slave Darius I was not especially pleased but I considered buying Darius from him or selling Anna to him. But the stupid youngsters took their fate into their own hands and they run away together. They tried to get the German territory. It was very unwise as the border was guarded very carefully and they were soon brought back to our town and executed as the runaways and traitors...

View attachment 1102641
I would like to see the next pics of this one...

View attachment 1102851
And I hope we get to see her joining her boyfriend on the cross next to his...!!

View attachment 1102851
Omoo.. After seeing this , i m getting wonder
what you will say @phlebas .. ;)
I remember you :)

Omoo.. After seeing this , i m getting wonder
what you will say @phlebas .. ;)
I remember you :)

And when I'm crucified
My little Myanmar girl says
"Oh baby, you just shut your mouth"
She says "Sshhhhh"
She says "Sshhhhh"
She says "I'm coming
To join you on the cross"

I love this pic, and I think you do too

And when I'm crucified
My little Myanmar girl says
"Oh baby, you just shut your mouth"
She says "Sshhhhh"
She says "Sshhhhh"
She says "I'm coming
To join you on the cross"

I love this pic, and I think you do too
Ofcuz i love it and yours too :)

View attachment 1102641

Your couples crucifixions are always great, Andy!

Back
Top Bottom