Some Sketches

Go to CruxDreams.com
A few words of explanation:

This time I decided to draw the volunteer figure across the entire height of the sheet and at the same time show the audience's reactions more clearly, hence the unusual form of separating the views of the actress from the views of the crowd, as they were standing far from one another. However, I placed the scans in the text itself, in pairs next to each other, to maintain the chronological order of events.

Unfortunately, increasing the number of drawings extended the publication time of the series, limited to ten images per day, to four days.

Ultimately, this resulted in a lower quality of the last sketches and a worse editing of the entire text, because when writing the next part I could no longer make corrections to the previous parts and I did not have the patience to manually correct all the repetitions, which were abundant in automatic translation (this time I mainly used Google's autotranslator). Forgive my shortcomings.

Last edited:
In milenka 21 I can't help myself but kind of hope she pissed all over his clothes.
Not that I am in that kind of stuff that much, but it would be poetic justice ;)

Thanks for posting this series and story!
Very enjoyable!

In milenka 21 I can't help myself but kind of hope she pissed all over his clothes.
Not that I am in that kind of stuff that much, but it would be poetic justice ;)

Thanks for posting this series and story!
Very enjoyable!
You are right. And, in addition, his back was perhaps dirty with her blood if he touched her feet.

Back
Top Bottom