The Agony Component.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Preceptor said:
I am more concerned that hair as long as this covers her body, rather than her face. It brings to mind those descriptions of female martyrs attempting to use their hair to conceal their nakedness from lecherous spectators - a futile gesture, but no doubt entrancing in its own way.
I wonder, however, whether Roman executioners took positive action to prevent hair "spoiling" the view? I've never heard of Romans shearing their victims, but they may have taken care to bind long hair to keep it away from the face and body.

Preceptor.

I have heard that sometimes Roman executioners used the crown of thorns for this very purpose. Does anyone know whether or not this is true? Thank you for any replies.

I shudder at the use of the term 'shearing' in the same post discussing Janes wonderful hair. I would want to stand in front of her as she tries to find a more comfortable position. To watch her hair ripple and bounce, amplifying the display of her sufferings. If only I was tall enough to feel its movement on my face.

bbear said:
I shudder at the use of the term 'shearing' in the same post discussing Janes wonderful hair. I would want to stand in front of her as she tries to find a more comfortable position. To watch her hair ripple and bounce, amplifying the display of her sufferings. If only I was tall enough to feel its movement on my face.

If a woman with long, lustrous locks hung a cross, you could stand before her and feel her hair on your face, Bbear, and do considerably more. In most cases the crux humilius would have her at eye level with you. I submit one of Jastrow's hottest renders as an example.

I've seen references that male slaves had their heads shaved in the manner of medieval monks. Said monks shaved like this as a show of humility. I also saw at least one reference that female slaves had their hair cut short, a visual signal that they were slaves. But I can't find that reference.

There are many references that female slaves had their hair cut off to make wigs for their mistresses. A scenario in which a recently shorn female slave dies on a cross is not out of the question. Noble Vulchur did an improbably hot take on that.

Elsewhere I've posted Koshka pics, and noted that she could fill in for somebody's fantasy of "What Really Happened to Cleopatra."

(I can easily envision a first century BCE tinfoil hat type yelling at me, "Asp, hell! Octavian nailed her regal ass to a cross! Look at these authentic manuscripts and engravings I have here. . ." )

Look, there's some dispute as to how Cleopatra died, but no evidence at all that Octavian would dare crucify an enemy head of state. Parade her thought Rome in a Triumph, strangle her later in some dark cell, yes. But even for the Romans, especially for the Romans, crucifixion was just too low class a way to snuff the Queen of Egypt.

But if these pics get you off in that direction, go for it, ladies and gentlemen.

From Makar's latest update. Let us all thank the lady known as Koshka, who is hot as hell on general principles, knows what us crux freaks come for, and whose name can be translated into English as either Kitty or Pussy.

For English speakers, the latter label requires an entirely separate discussion thread. ;-)

Enjoy.

Her name is Oxana, and she may also be seen here:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=798&p=5145#p5145

Makar reports that she and her friend Masha asked him for a ride on his cross. I don't know whether she's having second thoughts, but she's spot-on for this thread.

For them like me who have a sadist resident in their souls, enjoy.

I probably posted this pic of one of Makar's previous models named Oxana, but I don't feel like searching for it.

For I am a lazy man.

So here is Oxana 1.0, possibly again.

Cleopatra's Handmaiden reminded me that this luckless lady is perfect for this thread. I hope Jedakk doesn't mind these cropped images.

I'll find out soon, I reckon. ;-)

Apostate630 wrote:
If a woman with long, lustrous locks...

Always enjoy your teaching on the authentic Roman ways.

I thought that the Romans hung her high so that the wild animals couldn't cut her experiance short.

It's a real delight to learn that most ladies suffered at eye level. The possibility that it was acceptable behaviour to molest the victims is most overpowering! This art of Jastrow's, Lovers Touch2", is incredible. The picture begs the question Could anyone play or just the Roman officers? I like the bruising on her wrists and ankles. Assuming this to be authentic, would they have hung her spread eagle or by wrists then turn her over and hang her by her ankles. I guess this was to get an even aplication of the whip. I've also just got to ask about her neck. Do you know of anything the Romans might have done to achieve this lovely mark? One last thing. After seeing how sweet this girl is, what was the chance of getting permition to have her crucified in my privite court yard!

As for baldie in "NVCX201a". As is ovious from my previous comments, I do love long hair. I find it a great way of increasing the surface area of a woman without her getting too fat! But I love all lengths of female hair. My only rule is that it must be long enough so I can get a good, firm, hold on her. Baldie doesn't qualify BUT it does go well with the severity of the whipping she has indured. The depth of the wounds make me imagine whole cloves pushed down into the holiday ham. I also notice the kinda 'side-saddle' nailing of her feet. Is this authentic and I assume she wouldn't last vary long like this.

Gosh. So many questions. More than my fading consciousness can answer tonight.

Bbear, the few sources we have indicate most crosses were low, leaving the crucified prey to dogs, bears, and other carnivores. There are other references to very high crosses in special cases.

Further, the crucified may well have been sexually molested. There's no evidence they were or were not. What's going down in the attached Damian manip and Yusebby drawing may have happened in real life, but it doesn't matter.

This is fantasy, careless product of wild imagination. Make this stuff up as you go along.

;-)

bbear said:
Apostate630 wrote:

I thought that the Romans hung her high so that the wild animals couldn't cut her experiance short.

It's a real delight to learn that most ladies suffered at eye level. The possibility that it was acceptable behaviour to molest the victims is most overpowering! This art of Jastrow's, Lovers Touch2", is incredible. The picture begs the question Could anyone play or just the Roman officers? I like the bruising on her wrists and ankles. Assuming this to be authentic, would they have hung her spread eagle or by wrists then turn her over and hang her by her ankles. I guess this was to get an even aplication of the whip. I've also just got to ask about her neck. Do you know of anything the Romans might have done to achieve this lovely mark? One last thing. After seeing how sweet this girl is, what was the chance of getting permition to have her crucified in my privite court yard!

As for baldie in "NVCX201a". As is ovious from my previous comments, I do love long hair. I find it a great way of increasing the surface area of a woman without her getting too fat! But I love all lengths of female hair. My only rule is that it must be long enough so I can get a good, firm, hold on her. Baldie doesn't qualify BUT it does go well with the severity of the whipping she has indured. The depth of the wounds make me imagine whole cloves pushed down into the holiday ham. I also notice the kinda 'side-saddle' nailing of her feet. Is this authentic and I assume she wouldn't last vary long like this.

To continue. . .

Bbear, "Lover's Touch" is my favorite Jastrow pic, or pics I should say. He did a series of preliminary renders that I may or may not have posted on one of these threads. They may be seen below.

Jastrow used her to illustrate a Quo Vadis story, "Tiny Dancer," one of a series of QV's stories about a serial killer in the service of Caligula. I admire QV's talent; good gosh, he can tell a tale, and Cthulhu knows he's more productive that I am. But I find his stories too strong a meat for me. I've attached the PDF. Let me know what you think.

I interpret "Lover's Touch" differently. If I ever get my ass in gear I'll write my own story.

Was this kind of abuse on the cross possible? Gosh yes. Likely? I honestly can't say. I recall an account of a female Christian martyr who was "outraged" as she hung on her cross, but I'll be damned if I can find it now, when I'd like to illustrate a point.

Figures.

bbear said:
Apostate630 wrote:

Some may accuse me of padding out this thread with screencaps from Makar's site.

There's a logical explanation for that. I'm padding out this thread with screencaps from Makar's site.

Forthrightly and without embarrassment. ;-)

Here are a few from the latest update, featuring the comely Lola. She's got a hard gig, not only because she's hanging butt naked on that cross, but she's up against the insanely hot Inga. But Cthulhu knows she knows what the crux pervs come for.

Enjoy.

apostate630 said:
Some may accuse me of padding out this thread with screencaps from Makar's site.

There's a logical explanation for that. I'm padding out this thread with screencaps from Makar's site.

Forthrightly and without embarrassment. ;-)

Here are a few from the latest update, featuring the comely Lola. She's got a hard gig, not only because she's hanging butt naked on that cross, but she's up against the insanely hot Inga. But Cthulhu knows she knows what the crux pervs come for.

Enjoy.

Apostate Keep those screen caps comming.
they are great, So please continue doing it.

Well also think about it from a humiliation (not a molestation) prespective.

Passerby's could curse in their face, spit on them, slap them, torture them (for example poking with a sharp stick), rip thier few clothes off. All kinds of things could be done almost face to face to add insult to execution.

Also think of it from the executioner prespective, it's a lot easier to hang a girl 5-6 feet off the ground than 15.

kisses

willowfall

willowfall said:
Also think of it from the executioner prespective, it's a lot easier to hang a girl 5-6 feet off the ground than 15.

Gosh, yes Willowfall. The Romans were a practical people.

Meantime, here are a few, just a few, screencaps from Makar's latest update. I could have done two dozen from Jane's performance. It's almost scary just how well Jane gets this kink. Did she die on a cross in a previous lifetime?

In which case she's not acting, she's re-enacting.

With the hem of her palla, as she'd done when her charge was a child, Abertha wiped away Adonia's tears. She brushed back the sweat-stuck strands of her hair, and with her hands cupped the dying young woman's face.

Jane could definitely use her own Abertha. Further, I get an intense erotic charge from sweat or tear stuck strands of hair, which Jane's face features in some abundance.

I really had to post a few more from Makar's last update. Jane's performance is downright astonishing, and this vid is the richest mine of screencaps Makar has ever posted. I could post at least a dozen more.

apostate630 said:
Elsewhere I've posted Koshka pics, and noted that she could fill in for somebody's fantasy of "What Really Happened to Cleopatra."

(I can easily envision a first century BCE tinfoil hat type yelling at me, "Asp, hell! Octavian nailed her regal ass to a cross! Look at these authentic manuscripts and engravings I have here. . ." )

Look, there's some dispute as to how Cleopatra died, but no evidence at all that Octavian would dare crucify an enemy head of state. Parade her thought Rome in a Triumph, strangle her later in some dark cell, yes. But even for the Romans, especially for the Romans, crucifixion was just too low class a way to snuff the Queen of Egypt.
Actually, I did a bit of research on Cleo in the course of investigating something related. If Octavian did manage to get Cleopatra to Rome, they would surely have held contests to find some means of execution MORE agonizing, humiliating and still lower-class to nail the little slut.

The Romans were very proud of their republic, and they disdained the idea of monarchies -- especially in Rome, starting a monarchy would be humiliating their honor. But that is what this little lady tried to do with seduction from inside the halls of power by seducing Ivlivs Caesar. HIs wife (it's been a few years, fergot her name) was highly respected in Rome. Little Cleo, after murdering her brother/husband, knew she had to do something to keep Rome from subjugating Egypt and ending the dynasty. What better way, than to seduce and subjugate the most powerful man in Rome, give him a happy time and show off how great it was to have vast crowds literally kissing the ground in front of the Queen -- since they did that in Egypt, perhaps Caesar might consider stepping up in rank to be the first King in centuries in Rome, and share the royal throne in Egypt, also?

Rumors of this possible humiliation reached Rome and scandalized both the Senate (who elected the Triumvirate) and the citizens. Meanwhile, Ivlivs was being pussy-whipped with priceless pearls dissolved in vinegar to drink, and on the Love Boat (the first one was not an early TV sitcom) -- actually a barge -- spent a few months lavishing every possible flattery on Caesar. It was womanned (or "manned") by the most beautiful women she could find, (un-)dressed as cupids. No expense was spared, because she knew her armed forces couldn't match those of the Romans so she had to use whoring instead of battles to keep her country independent.

He gave her incredibly lavish gifts in return, further outraging Rome. He gave her the city of Tarsus and other ports, and built, just outside of Rome, Caesar's Palace for her and their son (at least she insisted that Little Caesar was his illegitimate son). (Little Caesar was not an American pizza franchise back then, and Caesar's Palace was, of course, named for -- duhhh -- Caesar's Palace.)

Sound bites and spin doctoring were not invented by the Bush Dynasty in the White House. Caesar knew damn well that everyone suspected him of plotting to declare himself King with Cleo Baby as his Queen. Everyone knew of his exploits in Egypt and how he was wrapped around the little finger of this ruthless murdering slut, barely out of her teens. So, Ivlivs had a friend offer him the position of king, so that he could say that he would have all of the troops out of Iraq by ... (oops, wrong dynasty but same old bull crap). I mean, so he could publicly disown the idea that he would become king three times. But, as the songwriter Bobus Dylanus wrote, "You don't need a weatherman to tell which way the wind blows', and all Rome knew that this REALLY blew.

So, the next Passover (damn, did it again...) uh, next Ides, in March (both observances are at the full moon. Seriously, this is no coincidence and it is really significant) his friends decided that they were more friends of Rome than of him -- and assassinated Caesar.

Meanwhile, Superslut knew this might happen -- she sent a secret message to the next most powerful member of the Triumvirate, Marcvs Antonivs, to meet her in Tarsus so she could try the seduction thing again. Things did not go as planned -- the Senate sicced Octavius on them -- level-headed and tough as nails -- and she knew the lady-in-a-rug trick wouldn't work on him. She knew her end would not be pretty -- a modicum of honor and dignity towards vanquished royalty was the furthest idea from any Roman's mind after her little indiscretions, and there was only one way out, suicide. That was the end of the Hellenist dynasty in Egypt, and nearly the end of the Roman Republic.

That this is of no little significance, is the understatement of the epoch. As Tom Lehrer once sang in the "MLF Lullaby" (in the 1950's or so, when we still were wary of the Germans but were thinking of giving them nukes to keep the USSR at bay), "Once all the Germans were warlike and mean, but that couldn't happen again. We taught them a lesson in 1918, and they've hardly bothered us since then ..."

Greece to Egypt to Rome to Terso (local name for the Roman name, Tarsus) to (I forgot her final destination) -- you might call her the Great Whore of Many Waters. A guy named John in the first century CE some decades later called her that, in chapter 17 of his apocalyptic book of Revelation. She is "riding" a beast with seven heads. Rome was founded on seven hills. When she fled to Tarsus, she was in another city named for a part of the anatomy with seven bones -- the part that is pierced in many Roman crucifixions; she dies when she is pierced by a poisonous serpent -- and the heel of the tarsus is also pierced by a SERPENT in Genesis 3, and the head of this same serpent is then wounded -- with the heel. Seven hills, seven tarsal bones, seven heads, a serpent -- does that ring a bell? It should.

Turn to chapter 13 of Revelation, and you find another beast with seven heads, and one of the heads received a fatal wound, but the evil beast miraculously recovers, and gains a great following, lying and deceiving everyone, and a second ruthless earthly beast supports this first beast -- then you find the following -- "Here is the wisdom! He who is having the understanding, let him count the number of the beast, for the number of a man it is, and its number [is] 666." Now, this is not "six-six-six". That was eighteen until the 9th century CE, because positional notation was not invented until then. Six hundred and sixty-six, perhaps. Roman numerals were common then as now; several letters were used from the alphabet to represent quantities. The Hebrew alphabet also represented quantities -- but every letter was used in the alphabet, one through ten; then twenty, etc. to a hundred; then two hundred, three hundred, and four hundred -- this used up all the letters so beyond that, you used the letter for 400 (called "vav") plus other letters representing additional hundreds if needed (vav transliterates to the letters V, W, U and O; but most other vowels were not represented by letters, though Y and I had the same letter). The simplest way to represent the number 666 is: 400 + 200 + 60 + 6 which is the letters, in normal order, tav - resh -samech - vav, or, transliterated, TRSO, which is the local name for Terso (Tarsus). Nobody noticed this until this century. How millions of scholars over 17 centuries overlooked something so simple and obvious until now, is both amazing, and predicted about 20 times by various prophets.

Any anatomy book will tell you that the tarsus -- the foot -- has seven bones. The city of Tarsus is famous for Paul of Tarsus, and for the meeting of Cleo and Antonius. Paul tells us that he was struck down by what should have been a fatal bolt of lightning ("thunder" is synonymous with "voices" in Aramaic languages) and he was blinded for three days in Damascus. He was blinded, and the eyes are in the head; he was miraculously healed of this wound in the head, and gained a very great following, even to this day. He entered by the gate of Damascus, and there is a prophecy that curses the gate of Damascus; he left in a basket that was lowered out a window in the wall of Damascus, and there is another curse against the wall of Damascus. There is yet another curse in prophecy against someone in a basket -- the prophet Zechariah has a vision where a messenger shows him a basket (an ephah, holding a bit more than 40 liters) with a "woman of evil" who is pushed down again into the basket which is sealed up for a future time. It is taken to a distant land where a special house (Caeasar's Palace?) is to be set up for her.

Something was bothering me about this whole business -- was there more? Only a couple of prophetic books had 66 chapters; was there something hidden there, referring to Paul of Tarsus? Isaiah is one of the few books with 66 chapters; the sixth verse (from the end, not the beginning!) has the words, "and Pul, Tarshish". Tarshish is generally considered to be the Hebrew name for Tarsus; and the town of Pul is spelled identically with "Paul" (transliterated to PWL). Remember how I said that every letter has a numerical value? Adding up the sum in the original Hebrew, "and Pul, Tarshish" sums up to 1332, exactly twice 666. And remember John, who wrote Revelation? John in an epistle, said the antichrist was living in his day -- and Paul was contemporaneous with John. I found even more surprising indictments against Paul, especially in John's gospel about the last supper, where there are more oblique references to Paul ("washed but unclean foot", "heel", "bread to the one betraying", etc.) than direct ones to Judas (the usual suspect). I found dozens more elsewhere that fingered Paul, scattered everywhere in the most interesting ways. I'm gradually shoveling them into my website. And, I found stuff even more surprising. The whole thing is like a self-expanding archive using simple common knowledge information from Wikipedia, etc. about Paul of Tarsus, Constantine I and Jerome as the public key to the cipher. Once you pull the loose thread in the hand-knit sweater, it comes apart (although in this case, entropy drops like a rock and the whole thing becomes something equivalent to the sieve of Eratosthenes, or an extremely large, varied and redundant set of riddles, or an especially ingenious mystery novel).

Everything I hate about Christianity has its source in Paul, and not in the Mosaic Law or the gospels (do note that I'm no member of any organized religion). Paul wanted to start his own religion, and he hated Jews and women, so he contradicted everything in all the OT and gospels, bragging about himself incessantly -- and nobody noticed because Constantine came along and made Pauline doctrines the official religion of the Roman Empire. And nobody even had the pleasure of seeing Paul of Tarsus getting crucified -- he was beheaded instead, quick and painless. As a Vogon commander once said, "Death is too good for him."

Sorry this is so lengthy -- hope no one got bored reading it. (As Nauta in FLCL says, "Nothing interesting ever happens around here.") ("Wait! don't pick up that patibulum yet, there's more!" -- from the Home Cruxing Network)

A lengthy, intricate, and downright baffling addition to this thread, Aaron.

I shall let it stand, but I don't have any replies to post. And I still think it likely that Octavian murdered Cleopatra, but I really don't think he used a cross. A sword thrust to the gut or cut throat would have been so much more . . . efficient.

Although Jedakk's "Cleopatra's Handmaiden" could be the point source of such a fantasy. Octavian didn't want a public crucifixion, Cleopatra didn't want it known that it's her hanging naked on that cross.

Octavian and Cleopatra had a mutual interest in this matter. And so this "handmaiden" howling and writhing out her last hours of existence on a Roman cross was not, officially, Cleopatra.

Back
Top Bottom