The Agony Component.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, some work is needful about the nailing. But what the hell, "This is fantasy, careless product of wild imagination!"

These renders are so doggone welcome, Lovecraft.

Thanks. Lots.

The last one. If he should do any more crux (which I hope) I shall try to post these over here as well. Being no artist myself whatsoever all I can do ist to collect and deliver. Maybe the guys (and girls) at crux foundation might like them too.

Good ones:)
The nails however seem very flat in one direction..
They look paperthin, maybe you made a mistake there?

Regards,

Inge

lovecraft said:
The last one. If he should do any more crux (which I hope) I shall try to post these over here as well. Being no artist myself whatsoever all I can do ist to collect and deliver. Maybe the guys (and girls) at crux foundation might like them too.

Lovecraft, I can so relate. Collecting and posting the stuff by the guys and gals with real talent has been my function since I got into this kink.

As can be seen here. I collected these images six years ago; they're older than that. The originals included "TORTURE! TORTURE! PAIN! PAIN! BWUHAHAHAHA!!! kinda captions.

I've removed them there captions. They always struck me as distractions from the intense, insanely powerful eroticism of Damian's work.

apostate630 said:
lovecraft said:

Lovecraft, I can so relate. Collecting and posting the stuff by the guys and gals with real talent has been my function since I got into this kink.

As can be seen here. I collected these images six years ago; they're older than that. The originals included "TORTURE! TORTURE! PAIN! PAIN! BWUHAHAHAHA!!! kinda captions.

I've removed them there captions. They always struck me as distractions from the intense, insanely powerful eroticism of Damian's work.
Great pics,very intence!

Well, I'm very glad you all liked my crucifixion attempt.
To answer some questions:
Yes the nails are very flat on one side, and, in fact, they're not nails, they're candlesticks, you work with what you've got!
There is also no blood at the nailing points. This was originally done as an Emulation of ArtWizards drawing. He didn't have any blood on the nailing points, and when I'm emulating someone else's work, I try and keep it as close as possible to the original.

Can't promise I'll do more of these, but if I do, Y'all will know about it!

Thanks, all!!

Leremite

P.S. Come and see us at "The Dark Spot"!!

One of Jastrow's latest, also posted on Favorite Artists II.

Read my minor quibbles about it over there. It's f-word perfect for this thread.

Enjoy.

From Makar and IM's latest update.

The lovely, lithe Alice is second only to Jane in fitting into the topic of this thread.

Bog bless you, dear lady. You suffered to zap our perversions.

And you did so . . . so well. ;-)

Those who follow this thread may recall the way I conflate Makar's and Lewis Carroll's Alices. But Mr. Carroll could never have conceived this sort of treatment for his young heroine, either down the rabbit-hole or through the looking-glass.

Could he?

From Makar's latest update. Once more, Alice is a lithe, lovely wonder who gets it, who knows what the addicts come for.

Enjoy.

Not exactly my cup of tea, aTroX, but these luckless young ladies are a welcome addition to this thread.

In the States it's the Labor Day weekend, three days to sleep in and sit on my butt. And try to organize my crux collection.

*bliss*

apostate630 said:
Not exactly my cup of tea, aTroX, but these luckless young ladies are a welcome addition to this thread.

In the States it's the Labor Day weekend, three days to sleep in and sit on my butt. And try to organize my crux collection.

*bliss*
I wish my breasts were as full as her's,mine are on the small side.

cmeinsen said:

Connie, look upon the implausibly hot Alice, and tell me her breasts are too small. ;-)

apostate630 said:
cmeinsen said:

Connie, look upon the implausibly hot Alice, and tell me her breasts are too small. ;-)
Yes,I see what you mean,my breasts are about the same size as alice's.Jess always tell's me that mine are just the right size for sucking.

That's not a problem, Connie. Have you heard the saying, "They're only breasts up to certain size--then they're udders?" I think every person has his or her own concept of when they become "udders," but the important point is that the subject HAS breasts--size or shape really doesn't matter that much. As the old saying goes, "The kind of breasts men like the most are the kind they can get their hands on!" :)

Hammerlock said:
That's not a problem, Connie. Have you heard the saying, "They're only breasts up to certain size--then they're udders?" I think every person has his or her own concept of when they become "udders," but the important point is that the subject HAS breasts--size or shape really doesn't matter that much. As the old saying goes, "The kind of breasts men like the most are the kind they can get their hands on!" :)
Thanks for the advice apostate,I have a nice tite little bottom(if I do say so myself)I do a lot of power walking so my body well toned...Hi Hammerlock,I do see your point,Jess never has a problum getting her hands on my breasts.

Back
Top Bottom