The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Vladimire Xyulo - wanted by criminal international court in The Hague posed for a photo Yesterday on his 67th birthday.
5d9c8915a4107d46675dabb1.jpg
He is on vacation taking part in Lassie-Hunting in the Northern Forest. Now we know why @Eulalia hasn't posted for a few days. Wish her luck. I hear Vladimir is a fearsome hunter! :eek:
51B0wwVWJTL._SX466_.jpg5930550279474c1d008b5f6f.jpg

Last edited:
I think I'm a tolerant person (of course, we all think we are). But I am very disappointed to read that toleration now does not extend to person's who believe the Bible and that God created us male and female.
In the UK, it is now official forbidden on pain of losing your employment, to believe that. Here is the ruling. It is long so skip to read Sections 194-197 especially 197
:(

So you are saying you are in favour of a corrupt public official failing to carry out their duties as required by law?

Last edited:
I think I'm a tolerant person (of course, we all think we are). But I am very disappointed to read that toleration now does not extend to person's who believe the Bible and that God created us male and female.
In the UK, it is now official forbidden on pain of losing your employment, to believe that. Here is the ruling. It is long so skip to read Sections 194-197 especially 197
:(

197–

Irrespective of our determinations above, all three heads, belief in Genesis 1:27, lack of belief in transgenderism and conscientious objection to transgenderism in our judgment are incompatible with human dignity and conflict with the fundamental rights of others, specifically here, transgender individuals.

That would seem to forbid belief. But in effect it’s more like what I should but never will tell my fundamentalist sisters, "Stop using Jesus as an excuse for being a fucking bigot, willya?!"

So you are saying you are in favour of a corrupt public official failing to career out their duties as required by law?
What is your basis for using the word corrupt?

What he did not do in carrying out his duties was to refuse to call a 6-foot person with a beard she or affirm that a birth male could become a woman by "impersonating" (words of the judge) one. I would like him to have been more sympathetic to a client. But my point is that the court has ruled that to believe Genesis 1:27 is unacceptable in a public employee and grounds for dismissal. Is this not the beginning of thought police?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom