The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
And to think I got in trouble for writing a FICTIONAL story with a political theme. :doh: Instead of all this political nonsense, if you have a problem with Greta, write her into a story where she is kidnapped by terrorists hired by oil company executives and crucified in an abandoned coal mine only to be rescued by Stan Goldman, who had to leave New York when his condo flooded from rising sea levels. Just set it next year so she will be 18...
Is Goldman dropping Barb for an 18 year old?:eek::facepalm::confused:

Whether or not Greta Thunberg is being manipulated is not what's important here. Climate change is real, and whatever attention she can bring to it is vital.

I am frustrated but also amused by climate change deniers. They remind me of those who thought the earth was flat, except kind of in reverse. Back then, the round earth deniers were fearful of the danger at the "edge" of the earth. Today, climate change deniers don't fear anything; they elect to live in the fool's paradise of "everything will be all right" in the face of rising oceans, polluted cities, more intensely damaging weather and eventual catastrophe.

I consider Greta a hero.

View attachment 798989
I'm not at all doubting that the climate is changing , but I prefer to read a GIEC'rapport which is based on real investigations than to ear this excited Greta who doesn't bring anything more than her pantomime ...
I believe that, coming from scientifics, the arguments are certainly more credible rather than from a young woman who is obliged to play this comedy by some lobbies getting profits from a serious topic ...
But, if you need of a hero to feel yourself concerned ...

PS : GIEC , in English = IPCC

Political discussions in these threads lead to no good, just hurt feelings.
... where are political discussions there ? I'm only 26 and I feel myself concerned by a climate'alteration that certainly I'll know in the future ...

which one would you pick?

With Greta of course if she could be like that ThunbergGreta.jpg ;)rather than full of hate GRETA_THUNBERG_EMOTIONAL_DESK_THUMB.jpg :confused:

rather than full of hate
Hate? No. Justified frustration with the audience’s condescending attitude.., yes. If you want to see hate, look at the things people write about her. There’s none in her writings or speeches.. and if she makes funny faces at times, well she’s a kid, and one who suffers from Asperger’s, OCD and selective mutism. I have none of those conditions and I doubt I could speak publicly as well as she does, on any subject.

799286[/ATTACH] ;)rather than full of hate View attachment 799287 :confused:[/COLOR]

I don’t get the impression of hate, but rather of anger. She’ll live through most if not all of the 21st century, and she’d rather prefer it to not be a hellscape.

Back
Top Bottom