The Cull And Hunt... Road To A Rebellion...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Another interview…

Prof. Barb moved to another woman and told her to state her name.

“Aileen Brady” she replied.

“Aileen, you have an accent. Are you English?”

“No Prof. Barb, I am Scottish.”

“Oh, excuse me! In your paper you said you signed up because you would not be able to participate in a ‘Linkie-Rug’ and this was as close as you would get to one. Then you happy you have been selected for the ‘Cull and Hunt’?”

“I’m not looking forward to the ‘cull’ but the ‘hunt’ part does not bother me” she said. “I am surprised I was selected though what with all the women prettier than I.”

View attachment 154330
“Prettier than you; whatever do you mean?” Barbaria asked.

“I’m not that well-endowed with tits, Prof. Barb."

“Oh, nonsense, you make my slave Blaire look positively flat-chested. But you are a petite woman and it says you run cross-country. That will make you a small target and hard to hit! Good luck, Aileen!”

Aileen managed a small smile and said “Thank you, Prof. Barb…”

TREE
Hey....come on Mistress....:devil: I like Aileen too...:p

Prof. Barb’s interview with Marilyn…

“So Marilyn you thought it could be ‘fun’ to be in the ‘Cull and Hunt’ in your paper. Now that you have been selected how do you feel about being in it?”

“If you would put your finger in my pussy you would find I am wet with excitement, Professor Barb.”

“I doubt I would want to afford you the pleasure, Marilyn. By the way, since you have been selected for the ‘Cull and Hunt”
you are no different from the slaves in it. So let’s call a cunt a cunt, and you are a cunt!”

“Yes, Prof. Barb, I am.”

“I have heard rumors that you had a bit of an attitude with your classmates.”

“I don’t know what you mean” Marilyn replied but the nervousness in her voice betrayed that she indeed did know.

Prof. Barb turned towards the auditorium and asked “How many would like to see Marilyn run the cull with her hands cuffed behind her back?”

The auditorium roared with applause. Barbaria purred “You don’t seem to have too many friends here, Marilyn.”

“This is bullshit; there was nothing that said they could vote!”

“My discretion on whether you were cuffs or not is rather broad, you annoying bitch” Barbaria whispered. She turned to her class and asked “Should she wear the shackles, too?”

There was a standing ovation and Marilyn broke.

BARB CLASS.jpg

“You can’t do this to me! I answered everything honestly” Marilyn cried.

“You seem upset, Marilyn” Barbaria said. “I’m just messing with you; it is a psychology class after all…”

Tree

Just one more before we get to the ‘Cull and Hunt’…

“Your name?”

“Elizabeth Montgomery.”

Professor Barb leaned towards her and whispered “You are supposed to answer honestly and completely. Have you ever been to a golf tournament?”

“Y…Yes, why Professor Barb?”

Because if you give an answer like that again you not only will wear cuffs and the shackles but you will start your run on the ‘practice tee’. You won’t last five minutes into the cull. Do you understand me?”

“Yes Professor Barb.”

“I am so glad you do” Barbaria replied. She turned to her class and loudly asked “Your name?”

“I am Elizabeth Montgomery-WRAGG!”

owp 212.jpg

Tree

…no, Ulrika, I have no idea what is going on…

For some reason, I need to say that you both know as much as I wanted to be a part of a dance ... one more than an others ........................ I Love all of you ... ?!... !!!!

Tree! I hate you in such a good way. :)

Walk the path but never fall ......

You are the source of myhanging beauty ............

The seed ........

plants ...

the seasons
blossoms

a new

breeze of morning!

Hanging beauty?....mmmmmmmmmmmmm:rolleyes:

So the next morning one by one the twenty-four ‘cull girls’ were checked out of the obsolete rented prison.
owp 183.jpg
The slaves were brought roughly bound to the site of the cull…
slave catch 009.jpg
…while Prof. Barb’s ‘cull girls’ were brought in more ‘civil’ transport…
hunt 028.jpg
The women were assembled and the rules of the ‘game’ were explained to them…
slave recruit 1.jpg
…and soon the cull would begin…

Tree

So the next morning one by one the twenty-four ‘cull girls’ were checked out of the obsolete rented prison.
View attachment 154349
The slaves were brought roughly bound to the site of the cull…
View attachment 154350
View attachment 154348
The women were assembled and the rules of the ‘game’ were explained to them…
View attachment 154351
…and soon the cull would begin…

Tree

Yay.... the curtain....

Emmanuelle-Chriqui-nude-behind-sheer-curtain.jpg ... is about to go up....this should be interesting!

View attachment 154348

Tree

Are those really seatbelts?.... or something more sinister?:eek: .... well can you blame me for being suspicious, when Tree is in charge of the thread:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom