The Cull And Hunt... Road To A Rebellion...

Go to CruxDreams.com
The woman drew back the bow and as I stared at her beautiful body the world went silent. Could I really smell her from here? Could I hear her grunt as she drew the bow taunt? When she released the arrow did I see beads of sweat spray from her body? Crap, I am so horny…

The arrow streaks across the field and the orange tailed arrow rips through the soft tissue of the slave’s belly before the head slammed into the upright. The woman handed off the bow to the next archer and picked up her dress and slipped back into it. She smiles at the archer and says “I hope I am not in trouble with Tree, but I nailed that bitch to the cross!”

“You did well, Dark Princess. I will try to match your effort.”

Who the hell is ‘Dark Princess’ and how do I get to know her? Damn, I’d leave Liz for that woman!

I didn’t even see the brown-tailed arrow nor the light blue feathers fly… I need satisfaction!

“Bloody hell!” Sir Wragg exclaimed as his second shot hit the slave piercing her left lung. The slave’s pained grunt would have been audible even without the directional microphones recording the sounds of slave’s terrible execution.

Joan took the bow. She took a moment to rub the string with a rosin cloth before she drew back the arrow and let it fly. It entered above and left of the slave’s navel before it too pinned the slave to the upright.

Dark Princess took the bow but to the chagrin of the lecherous male students kept her dress on. Her shot was high, hitting the upright above the slave.

“Damn” she huffed, “I shot like crap when I wear clothing! Not that it matters that I am out; that cunt will be dead by the time my turn comes again!”
exe arrows 3.jpg
The next three archers had varying success, all aiming at the slave’s midriff with none of the shots by themselves a fatal blow but by the end of the second round the slave had eleven arrows piercing her body and she was fading. After another 10 minute break between rounds Wraggs took his third shot. The arrow hit just below the slave’s sternum and the cracking of vertebrae could be heard as the arrow severed her spine. The slave’s legs twitched then her knees buckled elongation the wounds in her belly as her body sagged but the two arrows that embedded into the upright did not! Her eyes fluttered but never fully opened or closed. Her lips quivered as bloody phlegm trickled from mouth. Her hand that had been balled into fists opened and her fingers quivered.

Joan picked up the bow, loaded an arrow, and drew back. Before she released it she said “That cunt is in her death throes. How about if I put her out of her misery and we go back to your place and have some sex before you are called to duty, Sir Wragg?”

“Jolly good idea, Joan Tree! Show us what you have!”

Joan let the arrow fly. The pile arrowhead tore through the slave’s sternum then ripped through her heart…

T

Class was not over. They reassembled in the lecture hall where already the first video edit was ready to be projected on the large screen behind Professor Barbaria. The edit removed the two ten minute breaks the archers took between rounds shorting the half hour ordeal to less than ten minutes. Prof. Barb explained each arrow strike and how with medical attention all but Joan Tree’s and perhaps the preceding one by Sir Wragg were not fatal by themselves before reminding the class that in the cull unless the arrow hits ‘out of bounds’, that is any part of the body except the neck and torso, there is no ‘mercy kill’ shot required unless the prey is incapacitated to run. With those words Marilyn looked around, lifted the front of her skirt, and then slipped her fingers in her panties.

(Tree must mention here that that the professor is receiving a sizable cut of RR Video Productions take on all this, though nowhere near as sizable as the rodent’s share. Don’t tell anyone at the university as she could lose her tenure and job!!!)

After the first run-through of the execution, Barbaria glared at Marilyn and said “One student found the whole event quite erotic it seems. Watch this!”

To Marilyn’s horror and dismay on the screen before the whole class was projected her walking up to a table between the second and third rounds of the execution. The camera zoomed in as she hiked her skirt and began humping the edge of the table!
mastur 001.gif
“Get you slutty cunt up here now!!!’ the professor growled.

Tree

Class was not over. They reassembled in the lecture hall where already the first video edit was ready to be projected on the large screen behind Professor Barbaria. The edit removed the two ten minute breaks the archers took between rounds shorting the half hour ordeal to less than ten minutes. Prof. Barb explained each arrow strike and how with medical attention all but Joan Tree’s and perhaps the preceding one by Sir Wragg were not fatal by themselves before reminding the class that in the cull unless the arrow hits ‘out of bounds’, that is any part of the body except the neck and torso, there is no ‘mercy kill’ shot required unless the prey is incapacitated to run. With those words Marilyn looked around, lifted the front of her skirt, and then slipped her fingers in her panties.

(Tree must mention here that that the professor is receiving a sizable cut of RR Video Productions take on all this, though nowhere near as sizable as the rodent’s share. Don’t tell anyone at the university as she could lose her tenure and job!!!)

After the first run-through of the execution, Barbaria glared at Marilyn and said “One student found the whole event quite erotic it seems. Watch this!”

To Marilyn’s horror and dismay on the screen before the whole class was projected her walking up to a table between the second and third rounds of the execution. The camera zoomed in as she hiked her skirt and began humping the edge of the table!
View attachment 150702
“Get you slutty cunt up here now!!!’ the professor growled.

Tree

I really need to start refraining from using the "C" word so often....or my academic credibility is surely going to suffer:confused:

Shit this is embarrassing! I walk onto the platform as ordered by the professor. I did not expect her to grab a handful of my hair and march me to the front of the platform. She orders me clasp my hands behind my back and stand up straight with my shoulders thrown back. I do as I am told. I feel my breasts push against the tight white blouse. My face feels warm as 300 pairs of eyes look at me.

One of the teaching assistants locks cuffs around my wrists as another blindfolds and gags me. Professor Barb unbuttons my blouse down to the waistband of my skirt while a rope lifted my caged wrists above my shoulders. I feel my breasts press into the cups of my bra.

I yelp as Professor Barb slaps my breast and yells “I don’t know if these are tits or udders!”

I doubt I should expect any mercy...

opp 082.jpg

Marilyn

-reported by Tree

Shit this is embarrassing! I walk onto the platform as ordered by the professor. I did not expect her to grab a handful of my hair and march me to the front of the platform. She orders me clasp my hands behind my back and stand up straight with my shoulders thrown back. I do as I am told. I feel my breasts push against the tight white blouse. My face feels warm as 300 pairs of eyes look at me.

One of the teaching assistants locks cuffs around my wrists as another blindfolds and gags me. Professor Barb unbuttons my blouse down to the waistband of my skirt while a rope lifted my caged wrists above my shoulders. I feel my breasts press into the cups of my bra.

I yelp as Professor Barb slaps my breast and yells “I don’t know if these are tits or udders!”

I doubt I should expect any mercy...

View attachment 150724

Marilyn

-reported by Tree

black undies.....:p

Professor Barbaria lifted Marilyn’s skirt off her bum and jerked her soaked panties down to her ankles and bound them with a leather belt. She laughed and said “This bitch has the wettest cunt I have ever seen.”

Professor Barb slaps my ass and whispers “Have a great afternoon, cunt.”

This is great. There are 300 pairs of eyes staring at my cleavage as I drool over my lower lip. I hear her describe each arrow shot hitting the slave. If you think I am afraid of the cull you are right but I have to be part of it!

Class is over and everyone files past my ass bared by the professor. Some even take the time to slap it or drag their finger through my dripping cunt and suck the taste from their digit. When the class leaves I think I am out of the woods but I am brought to another room where my blouse is torn away and I am strapped to a padded horse. Professor Barb dials her phone and leaves it on speaker when she asks “Can you come over and cane this bitch?"

Whip dis 001.jpg

“We’ll be right over”

Shit what next???

T

Professor Barbaria lifted Marilyn’s skirt off her bum and jerked her soaked panties down to her ankles and bound them with a leather belt. She laughed and said “This bitch has the wettest cunt I have ever seen.”

Professor Barb slaps my ass and whispers “Have a great afternoon, cunt.”

This is great. There are 300 pairs of eyes staring at my cleavage as I drool over my lower lip. I hear her describe each arrow shot hitting the slave. If you think I am afraid of the cull you are right but I have to be part of it!

Class is over and everyone files past my ass bared by the professor. Some even take the time to slap it or drag their finger through my dripping cunt and suck the taste from their digit. When the class leaves I think I am out of the woods but I am brought to another room where my blouse is torn away and I am strapped to a padded horse. Professor Barb dials her phone and leaves it on speaker when she asks “Can you come over and cane this bitch?"

View attachment 150729

“We’ll be right over”

Shit what next???

T
Careful what you wish for...........:rolleyes:
Nope...I'm pretty sure I still wish I could of had these kind of profs...:devil:

…Caned, really???

They inspect my ass and the Englishman asks if they want the walls covered with plastic. Someone asks the same question filling my head. He says “if you want to paint the walls it is not my problem. Ready, Marilyn?”

I realize he is about to flay my ass until my blood paints the walls.

I whimper “I don’t think so” but hear the cane whistles through the air as it nears my ass…

Tree

Back
Top Bottom