The Cull And Hunt... Road To A Rebellion...

Go to CruxDreams.com
…Caned, really???

They inspect my ass and the Englishman asks if they want the walls covered with plastic. Someone asks the same question filling my head. He says “if you want to paint the walls it is not my problem. Ready, Marilyn?”

I realize he is about to flay my ass until my blood paints the walls.

I whimper “I don’t think so” but hear the cane whistles through the air as it nears my ass…

Tree
Oh honey....everyone knows whimpering just turns Mistress,er...Professor Barb on even more....:doh:

on my yearly inspection at the upperclassmen at university I found this wallpapers from Prof Barbaria How will this administration plead about that?

barbaria have fun.jpg

on my yearly inspection at the upperclassmen at university I found this wallpapers from Prof Barbaria How will this administration plead about that?

They are probably fighting over who gets to have her...

Tree

I think the university will be fine with it as long as they get a cut of any profits....what?....THT already has a claim on all profits???? :confused: ... I think I smell a rodent at work here!:rolleyes:

My god, I have never felt such pain! My ass is cross-hatched with welts. I am crying and begging him to stop. He tells me I would have to earn his mercy. My wondering how I could do that is answered when he steps in front of me and pulls his cock from his fly. Christ every man I have ever had sex with always wants a blow-job! I hate doing it and it’s what drove me experiment with women. But my choice is sucking his cock or having my ass caned. I do my best to satisfy him. I’d like to say I am giving him head but the reality is he is fucking my throat.

I gasp and pant for air when he pulls out; somewhat surprised he does so without pumping his spunk down my throat. He walks around behind me and any thoughts of mercy vanish as his thumbs spread my bum and the head of his erect cock pushes through my virgin sphincter! I look about and see Professor Barb, her teaching assistant, and the other five archers watch the Englishman bugger me seeming to enjoy him defiling me!

He finishes my humiliation by pulling from my ass and reinserting his foul cock into my mouth and says “Suck it till I come, luv, or I’ll fetch the cane.”

If I could hold my nose I would have. Bound as I am to the whipping bench all I can do is to bob my head on his shaft and suck. Thankfully it doesn’t take long for him to come. I gag and cough as he ejaculates deep into my mouth. As he towels off and the straps around my wrists are removed, snot and cum drips from my nose while drool and cum drips from my lower lip. Someone is rubbing a salve on my tortured bum and it is surprisingly soothing.

My hope that my ordeal is over is dashed as chains bind my elbows and wrists behind my back. My skirt is unbuttoned and jerked down. I step out of it without being told then my black camisole and bra are cut away. Last Professor Barb wraps a chain around my neck and locks it there. She hands the key to lock to her teaching assistant and says “Walk this bitch back to sorority and give her roommate the key.”

chains 074.jpg
She grabs the chain and says “Come on bitch…”

Tree

Just fucking great- I am led chained and naked across the quad of the University of the Virgin Martyrs on a beautiful fall evening. If they haven’t seen me on the RR Entertainment Channel they can see my live now! When we arrive at the sorority house, Prof. Barb’s teacher assistant strolls in, dragging me behind her to my apartment. Some of my ‘sisters’ mockingly comment ‘nice blow-job, Marilyn’. Great! I wonder if Liz saw it.

Professor Barb’s assistant knocks on my apartment door. Liz opens it and the assistant hands her the chain about my neck and the key to the locks. She said “Bring the chains to class tomorrow.”

Liz jerks the chain and hisses “Get your cunt in here, Marilyn!”

Tree

It seems like Liz had a video feed of my punishment. I tell her to get the heavy chains off me. She takes the one from my neck but leaves my elbows and wrists bound behind my back and leads me into our bedroom. She tosses me on the bed and I winch in pain as the chain grinds into my back. I say “Come on, Liz, give me a break. I had a long day.”

She grabs my chin and says “Listen, Marilyn, I have been your lover for more than a year and the whole damn campus sees you suck that English cock with more than a bit of enthusiasm. You might be the campus slut but I am the campus laughing stock! I’m supposed to bring the chains back to Professor Barb tomorrow. You have a choice of making me happy tonight and carrying the chains in a sack or walking to class wearing only the chains.”

Shit, I have never seen Liz this pissed-off. I lick my lips and say “Give me your pussy and I’ll make you happy.”

les 0011.jpg

She purrs “It’s not that easy, Marilyn. I want you to need me again!”

She pushed my head back and nibble on my tit…

010 c.jpg

…before she buried her fingers in my cunt! Damn it, I need her now...

Tree

...needless to say, TC has provide many illustrations on the thread...

Back
Top Bottom