The Cull And Hunt... Road To A Rebellion...

Go to CruxDreams.com
The drive to the University of the Virgin Martyrs from Professor Barbaria’s place was filled with an icy cold silence until Blaire took a deep breath and asked “May I speak, Mistress Barbaria?”

Barbaria dug a Madame Wu out of the crumpled pack. She drew the gold Zippo lighter with the initials ‘THT’ engraved on its side. With a loud click Barbaria opened the lighter, struck the flame, and lit the Madame Wu. She took a deep toke and held it a while before filling the car with a plume of smoke.

“I don’t give a shit, Blaire. It won’t change what happens to you today.”

As Blaire cranked down her window to catch some fresh air she turned to Mistress Barbaria. She was as pissed off as she could be and did not hold back!

“What is with this?” Blaire practically screamed. “Look at me!”

“I know what you look like, Blaire; I picked out the outfit” Barbaria said as she took another drag off her Madame Wu. She rolled her window down and said “I said you could talk; not fuck with my car. Is that all that is bothering you, Blaire?”

“’All that is bothering’ me, Mistress; look at me! I am dressed! I have shoes on! You made me wear panties and I have no idea what you have in mind for me when I get to your class” Blaire fumed.

“You will find out, Blaire. Your permission to speak is rescinded, Blaire!” Barbaria barked.

Tree

...this can't go well...

Oh this does not look good for our poor Blaire...:eek: Though Mistress Barb does seem to be rather bitchy lately...;) And seriously, enough with Bull and Gunner!:doh: Can't you have Messa advance you enough to buy Blaire outright so she's not subjected to them...:devil: This lecture won't go well either...we all know Blaire doesn't give very good interviews...:p

My class assembles in the auditorium as my slave waits in the wings. To my right is a mock-up of Sir Wragg’s dungeon where I hatched the Rebellion of 2014 in my pained boredom. I explain to the class that they would see a demonstration of modern slavery with my own slave, known as Blaire.

She walks out onto the podium followed by her Master Bull. I can tell by the look on her face she is sooo mad at me. I feel good about this! 24 of the co-eds (isn’t that a quaint term?) of the two hundred will soon participate in the cull and if they are lucky they might have their tuition, room, and board paid or might be on the slave trader Admihoek’s auction block in just a few short weeks.

I look over at Blare and see her anger fade to fear when I explain that for the first hour of the class she would be in my co-owner’s control for the next hour.

She looks so cute in the outfit I picked out for her! I wonder how long it will last as Bull pulls ropes from a bag…

TREE

The drive to the University of the Virgin Martyrs from Professor Barbaria’s place was filled with an icy cold silence until Blaire took a deep breath and asked “May I speak, Mistress Barbaria?”

Barbaria dug a Madame Wu out of the crumpled pack. She drew the gold Zippo lighter with the initials ‘THT’ engraved on its side. With a loud click Barbaria opened the lighter, struck the flame, and lit the Madame Wu. She took a deep toke and held it a while before filling the car with a plume of smoke.

“I don’t give a shit, Blaire. It won’t change what happens to you today.”

As Blaire cranked down her window to catch some fresh air she turned to Mistress Barbaria. She was as pissed off as she could be and did not hold back!

“What is with this?” Blaire practically screamed. “Look at me!”

“I know what you look like, Blaire; I picked out the outfit” Barbaria said as she took another drag off her Madame Wu. She rolled her window down and said “I said you could talk; not fuck with my car. Is that all that is bothering you, Blaire?”

“’All that is bothering’ me, Mistress; look at me! I am dressed! I have shoes on! You made me wear panties and I have no idea what you have in mind for me when I get to your class” Blaire fumed.

“You will find out, Blaire. Your permission to speak is rescinded, Blaire!” Barbaria barked.

Tree

...this can't go well...

Barb takes another drag ...

images.jpg .... off her Madame Wu.....you know, the more you talk Blaire...the deeper you dig your self in

My class assembles in the auditorium as my slave waits in the wings. To my right is a mock-up of Sir Wragg’s dungeon where I hatched the Rebellion of 2014 in my pained boredom. I explain to the class that they would see a demonstration of modern slavery with my own slave, known as Blaire.

She walks out onto the podium followed by her Master Bull. I can tell by the look on her face she is sooo mad at me. I feel good about this! 24 of the co-eds (isn’t that a quaint term?) of the two hundred will soon participate in the cull and if they are lucky they might have their tuition, room, and board paid or might be on the slave trader Admihoek’s auction block in just a few short weeks.

I look over at Blare and see her anger fade to fear when I explain that for the first hour of the class she would be in my co-owner’s control for the next hour.

She looks so cute in the outfit I picked out for her! I wonder how long it will last as Bull pulls ropes from a bag…

TREE

How come Blaire's outfit isn't being described?

schoolgirl-in-uniform-12.jpg ...readers must be curious?

Bull ties one wrist then the other in rough ropes. He orders her to kneel and binds her thighs together just above her knees before he ties Blaire’s ankles to her upper thighs. He rips the blouse open and twists her nipples until he is sure the clamps will lock on them. Then Bull raised the ropes until Blaire’s arms were stretched above her head. To the amazement and angst of the class he ordered Blaire to open her mouth.

Like a good slave she did and she swallowed as much of his cum as she could before some spilled from her mouth. More than a few students ran for restrooms to purge their breakfast…

slave train 050.jpg

Tree

Like a good slave she did and she swallowed as much of his cum as she could before some spilled from her mouth. More than a few students ran for restrooms to purge their breakfast…

Tree

....and found the doors to the restrooms locked and a graduate assistant ....

brunette-with-glasses-taking-naked-selfie.jpg ....recording those who ran on her phone camera?

Bull ties one wrist then the other in rough ropes. He orders her to kneel and binds her thighs together just above her knees before he ties Blaire’s ankles to her upper thighs. He rips the blouse open and twists her nipples until he is sure the clamps will lock on them. Then Bull raised the ropes until Blaire’s arms were stretched above her head. To the amazement and angst of the class he ordered Blaire to open her mouth.

View attachment 151681

Tree
Is it 2015 yet?:devil: Trust me Blaire wishes she could purge her breakfast too....:eek:

Back
Top Bottom