The Cull And Hunt... Road To A Rebellion...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Next Blaire was strapped onto a metal frame as Bull stood menacingly behind her with his massive cock pointing towards her raised bottom. Without looking at her class Professor Barb said “Marilyn, get your fingers out of there or you will be in detention so long your tits will be sagging down half-way to your waist!”

The auditorium broke into laughter as Marilyn blushed and put her hand on her deck. With Blaire strapped down a short rope was tied in her hair. Blaire could not suppress a shriek of pain as Bull speared her cunt she and the metal frame rocked with each thrust. When Bull felt her contractions squeeze his shaft he pulled the rope raising her head. He asked her if she came. Blaire whimpered “Yes master.”

“I can hear you so I’m sure the class can’t hear you” he yelled.

“Yes, Master, I came” Blaire cried.

“Did I give you permission to cum before I do?” Bull asked.

“No, master, I am sorry.”

“Should I come in your ass then?”

Blaire moaned then said “If it would please you, master…”

“Ask for it there, cunt, and do it loud” Bull demanded.

Blaire hesitated until Bull jerked hard on the rope tied to her hair then loudly said “Please Master, fuck my ass!”

“You want me to come in your ass?”

“Please Master, fuck my ass and fill it with your cum!”
couple 045.jpg
I cannot suppress my cries of pain. I hope Mistress Barb is happy shaming me in front of her class. I haven’t forgotten that she told me how she hated when she was Sir Wragg’s slave he would use or punish her in front of a group of his guests. Does she think I like this anymore than she did?

Tree

Don’t ask how my day could get any worse after having to asking Bull to bugger me in front 300 people! You may recall Mistress Barbaria said there would be a question and answer period- I get questioned and I have to answer!

On one end of the stage the heavy dark purple curtains are drawn back revealing tall arched windows. I am taken from the metal frame that Bull took me on and brought to the window. I stand against with my feet arched and stand on the sill supported only by the balls of my feet and my toes. I hook my fingers into the windows’ latches and close my eyes. Mistress Barbaria whispers “You are doing very well, Blaire. Don’t fuck up now.”

I watch her sashay back to the podium and remember I am supposed to look at the wall across from me. In a small act of defiance I close my eyes.

owp 170.jpg
Mistress Barbaria voice comes over the auditorium speakers explaining I can be asked anything and I will answer honestly as I am free to speak. I will only be punished if I don’t answer completely and honestly.

…I am ‘free to speak’?

…I have been told when a slave is free to speak she must look at who she is talking to yet Mistress Barbaria ordered me to look straight across the room. I decide to leave my eyes shut and take whatever Bull, Gunner, and that bitch Barbaria wants to hand out.

I hate that I am not bound. It makes it easier to submit when I am bound. I suspect Mistress knows that. Fuck her…

The first question comes. “You came when the man called ‘Bull’ fucked you. Does that mean you liked it?”

My, that was delicately asked…

Tree

What was worse- Bull fucking me in front or the interview I had to submit to? I will never forgive Mistress for this.
I was brought back to Mistress’ house. I am exhausted! Mistress blindfolds me, bathes me, and takes me to bed. I enjoyed the night but I still will not forget the day…

blaire and barb 002.jpg

Tree

I cannot suppress my cries of pain. I hope Mistress Barb is happy shaming me in front of her class. I haven’t forgotten that she told me how she hated when she was Sir Wragg’s slave he would use or punish her in front of a group of his guests. Does she think I like this anymore than she did?

Tree

Yes, mistress Barb is very happy!

What was worse- Bull fucking me in front or the interview I had to submit to? I will never forgive Mistress for this.
I was brought back to Mistress’ house. I am exhausted! Mistress blindfolds me, bathes me, and takes me to bed. I enjoyed the night but I still will not forget the day…

View attachment 151903

Tree

I am not all bad, now am I.....there are rewards:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom