The Trial of Barbaria1

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 1138896

Not one of the better spin-offs, Barb's story has a deeper and more realistic plot! :D:rolleyes:
There was ONE good bit when Natalie Portman was chained to a pillar (lasted all of about three seconds)
AF5C8F6D-21D3-473B-9F9F-9AA92F1A003D.gif
Honestly, what is the point of chaining someone up if the lock can be picked that easily! :doh::doh::doh: Where is the drama, if the do-badders are THAT incompetent?? (Present company excepted of course!):p

Last edited by a moderator:
Now there’s even moore of them! :eek:
Imagine how much wood we'd need to crucify them all. I suggest putting two Barbs on every cross to save on wood. But even then, this is quite a challenge...

Imagine how much wood we'd need to crucify them all. I suggest putting two Barbs on every cross to save on wood. But even then, this is quite a challenge...
Two Barbs on Every Cross …. Sounds like the title to an old Beach Boys song …

You know we're goin' to Cruxton, gonna have some fun
You know we're goin' to Cruxton, 'cause it's two to one
You know we're goin' to Cruxton, gonna nail ‘em up now
Two Barbs on every cross

Madiosi-2022-076-Queen Barb.jpg
Priceless, Madi. …. Crown, ermine, throne, wine cellar, fawning vassals … what Moore could the Queen of CruxForums possibly desire? Ummm … don’t answer that! Things like that are “private”.

Seriously. Great manip and potential ebook cover! ❤️

Let's see what these clones can do against my Bavarian elite brigade!:roto2rie:
So let me get this straight.. Barb has created an army of clones.. and there’s only one crown.. and we’re supposed to believe they’re not going to squabble among themselves about which one gets to wear it?? I say let them get on with it; we’ll watch the fur fly from a safe distance
I just had a (lap)top conference with the chief of staff of the Bavarian elite Beer Brigade!;)
wed2.jpg
We decided it could be tried out to give all the Barb clones a crown and regalia! :D
Every crowned Barb will consider the others as rebels!:roto2cafe:
They will crucify each other for rebellion, until one is left over... without an army.:roto2nuse:

At the moment, "Queen" Barb stands tall,
Her rebellion surprising us all.
She thinks she`s clever,
But succeeding? Never,
We just can`t wait for her fall.
She’s cloned herself multiple times,
And demands a swift end to our rhymes.
And furthermore, she
Thinks promoted she’ll be;
As if that would punish her crimes!
Looks like the end of a cease-fire!:D

I just had a (lap)top conference with the chief of staff of the Bavarian elite Beer Brigade!;)
View attachment 1139045
We decided it could be tried out to give all the Barb clones a crown and regalia! :D
Every crowned Barb will consider the others as rebels!:roto2cafe:
They will crucify each other for rebellion, until one is left over... without an army.:roto2nuse:

At the moment, "Queen" Barb stands tall,
Her rebellion surprising us all.
She thinks she`s clever,
But succeeding? Never,
We just can`t wait for her fall.

She’s cloned herself multiple times,
And demands a swift end to our rhymes.
And furthermore, she
Thinks promoted she’ll be;
As if that would punish her crimes!
Cease this drivel immediately, or I will impose painful sanctions!

Back
Top Bottom