The Trial of Barbaria1

Go to CruxDreams.com

With the following signatures duly coerced affixed from the following, CruxForums launches on a new era of enlightened monarchial rule with Queen Barbaria1 on the throne (as well as the site’s control panel):@Wragg , @old slave , @Jollyrei , @phlebas , @twonines , @montycrusto , @Harsh Martinet , @Apostate , @thehangingtree , @Loinclothslave , @Madiosi , @bobinder , @RacingRodent , @Loxuru , @Heineudo , @windar , @jimsac , @Gibbs505 , @Juan1234 , @Fossy , @Naraku , @wulf , @carloscruz , @Baracus , @Doragon , @Blue , @Migoz2 , @Bosun256 , @Kodos the Executioner , @Baron Von Sade , @dfg42.

TBC
Never trust Tree's signature on any document (unless it is the one that sentences you to death). One hears he is upset about Barbara'a flight from justice! One wonders if he will stop Barbara's beheading so she can be disrobed and have her head removed properly with her breasts feeling the coarse wood of the guillotine's bench tormenting them before she loses her head.
barb beheaded A.jpg

I do not wear a blue suit, but I am always willing to share some information to stab someone else in the back. Oh Queen, it has come to my attention that the girls at CF are planning a coup. I suggest ordering us to crucify them all, after some fine whipping of course.

I think it's time Barb is showed the terms in the small print of her contract in the first part (only 25 narrowly printed pages, which you can decipher quite easily with a magnifying glass, it says that Barb can only become queen if not one of her clones is left is alive, so we should flog her for unlawfully stealing the throne and restore our rightful order.

Attachments

• 158_1000.jpg
    158_1000.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 71
Back
Top Bottom