The Trial of Barbaria1

Go to CruxDreams.com
7E9B6A01-82F0-4B3E-BA3E-1D8ABABAD7ED.jpeg
Alright! Enough! My Secret Police clones have informed me that not all Cruxers are happy with my enlightened rule as Queen of the site and even go so far as to mock me behind my tight little!

I think a period of internal repression is in order, in which all such miscreants shall be rounded up and forced to look at page after page of @Gibbs505 ’s naked ladies and summer boating pics until they can’t stand it any Moore and beg for mercy!

View attachment 1141564
Alright! Enough! My Secret Police clones have informed me that not all Cruxers are happy with my enlightened rule as Queen of the site and even go so far as to mock me behind my tight little!

I think a period of internal repression is in order, in which all such miscreants shall be rounded up and forced to look at page after page of @Gibbs505 ’s naked ladies and summer boating pics until they can’t stand it any Moore and beg for mercy!
I`ll have you know my tolerance level for naked ladies is infinite!

They've been devalued.

60 demerits = 1 tickle
4 tickles = 1 pinch
12 pinches = 1 spank

CF has abandoned the metric system in favour of independence!
The imposition of sanctions has had a detrimental inflationary effect on the demerit system.

I`ll have you know my tolerance level for naked ladies is infinite!
Hah …. Everyone… even the likes of you Twonines .. has their limits.

Guards! Remove Twonines from the scullery and take him to the specially equipped @Gibbs505 “torture chamber” and strap him to a seat in front of a computer screen,

1646840941663.png Time to shovel snow!:D

all such miscreants shall be rounded up and forced to look at page after page of @Gibbs505 ’s naked ladies and summer boating pics
:eeeeek:
Five years later:

Ten years later:

What a way to serve your stretch! :roflmao:

Hah …. Everyone… even the likes of you Twonines .. has their limits.

Guards! Remove Twonines from the scullery and take him to the specially equipped @Gibbs505 “torture chamber” and strap him to a seat in front of a computer screen,
Now, there`s a very strange twist,
A "punishment" not to be missed.
Well, to be fair,
With those ladies bare,
I could become a masochist.

I'll keep up my end!!! :ARMS1: :hello::jump:
With loyal and faithful subjects like you, Gibbs, Queen Barbaria is well and truly sunk served by faithful jailers!

Can we see that Little Caprice set again, please? I didn't feel adequately punished the last time you showed them... :very_hot:

With loyal and faithful subjects like you, Gibbs, Queen Barbaria is well and truly sunk served by faithful jailers!

Can we see that Little Caprice set again, please? I didn't feel adequately punished the last time you showed them... :very_hot:
MY pleasure!
Caprice 1

Attachments

• 21612971.webp
    253.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 21539253.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
  • 18012057.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
  • 15815711.webp
    432.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 15387781.webp
    284.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 712_1000.gif
    712_1000.gif
    941.4 KB · Views: 68
  • 004.gif
    004.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 60
  • 003.gif
    003.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 57
  • 002.gif
    002.gif
    941.4 KB · Views: 59
  • 001.gif
    001.gif
    947.4 KB · Views: 74
I hope, the Via Appia is long enough to...
Man! Thousands of crucified Barbs along each side of the road! Unseen, hitherto!
I'm sure they'd look fabulous...hundreds of screaming Barbaria1 clones,all crucified near-naked,save their revealing ragged loincloths...
Nude undulating,yet affixed bloodied bodies,gleaming with sweat...
How their pitiful cries ring,along the 'Via Appia'...
( nothing personal, y'understand ?? @Barbaria1 ) ;) ;) :devil: :devil:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom