Veronika: Love, Pain and Pleasure

Go to CruxDreams.com
It is a humiliating experience wearing a plug, even if no one can see it. It just isn't right to have it there!
View attachment 1502976
Perhaps Sylvia will tease you that only she knows you are a plugged slave!
View attachment 1502978
I don't know precisely what she wants about it, just that I must have it each time I leave home with her, which is also one new rule I must obey; I am not authorised to go home without her from now on.

Yesterday, in the sex shop and while I was nude in the fitting rooms to try on clothes, sellers could see me naked but also the plug, which I felt as another level of humiliation she wanted me to accept.

I also forgot to say that I was not allowed to hide any parts of my body with my hands, which was difficult as it is like a reflex.

Otherwise, she told me I would be punished.

Sylvia nor I are in favor of bloody scars, whipping pleasure is both physical and mental for us, no need to damage my skin
I hope that you both will be careful with your lovely young body. You definitely should not be given a harder whipping than this. Bloody whippings are dangerous and could lead to scarring and infections. Two hours is a long time to have your arms held overhead so monitor your heart and ask Syvia to not whip your kidney area. You are far too precious and lovely with your whole life ahead of you and it would be very sad if you suffered irrepairable damage.

I agree ; so, I cant advise you about this topic ...For example, I shouldn't wear the clothes that Judith can enforce to me, but it doesn't exclure that I like to wear clothes that she love : I like to be pleasant for her but in choosing my clothes ...

For a bdsm'session by example ... View attachment 1502963
... more, I love to wear this kind of dress ... nude of course ... View attachment 1502969 View attachment 1502972
Sylvia bought me a similar one as the white one yesterday, but with my back nearly nude and very short, stopping just under my pussy.

Fortunately, there was no wind yesterday, but when I told Sylvia about it, she just answered that she hoped that the next time I wear it outside, there will be wind and that I will not have the right to lower it to hide my ass or pussy if there are no children or policemen in sight.

I know that I will have to obey. I am both ashamed at the thought and at the same time, I hope I will be brave enough to prove her my love and do as asked.

I hope that you both will be careful with your lovely young body. You definitely should not be given a harder whipping than this. Bloody whippings are dangerous and could lead to scarring and infections. Two hours is a long time to have your arms held overhead so monitor your heart and ask Syvia to not whip your kidney area. You are far too precious and lovely with your whole life ahead of you and it would be very sad if you suffered irrepairable damage.
You are entirely correct. Thank you for taking care of my health.

I guess that the fact that we were not alone when she whipped me after meeting Annalisa and Fabio has made us less cautious.

I told Sylvia about the risks so many of you warned me about, and she said she would refrain herself and be more careful about the zones so as not to whip them anymore.

We blindly trust each other, and if I can sense she is going too far, I will also remind her of your advice when whipped.

I don't know precisely what she wants about it, just that I must have it each time I leave home with her, which is also one new rule I must obey; I am not authorised to go home without her from now on.

Yesterday, in the sex shop and while I was nude in the fitting rooms to try on clothes, sellers could see me naked but also the plug, which I felt as another level of humiliation she wanted me to accept.

I also forgot to say that I was not allowed to hide any parts of my body with my hands, which was difficult as it is like a reflex.

Otherwise, she told me I would be punished.
An interesting thought... If you meet her somewhere, do you need to prove you are wearing it to her?

Hum, I'm not sure that to do as asked is a proof of love and to do all what she orders too : if she orders you to be nailed to a cross or to jump into the fire , do you obey ?
Interesting point messaline...Veronika, as a slave you are still a human being, and are allowed to have limits. With no disrespect to Sylvia, as an observer, I am of the belief a proper dominant will always ensure the safety of his or her submissive, whether or not the submissive role is named "slave".

You should be allowed to communicate your concerns...communication is key in any relationship

Interesting point messaline...Veronika, as a slave you are still a human being, and are allowed to have limits. With no disrespect to Sylvia, as an observer, I am of the belief a proper dominant will always ensure the safety of his or her submissive, whether or not the submissive role is named "slave".

You should be allowed to communicate your concerns...communication is key in any relationship
Exactly. My wife and I about a year into being ENM, and one of the best things is how we have improved our communication as part of the journey.

Hum, I'm not sure that to do as asked is a proof of love and to do all what she orders too : if she orders you to be nailed to a cross or to jump into the fire , do you obey ?
Sorry, I didn't see this post from you before.

Of course not! It's love between us, not cruelty, and Sylvia cares a lot about my health and happiness.

After your post about using the assplug, she told me that I had to stop wearing it and that she didn't want me to take any risks.

So, even if I want to please her as much as possible, we will always be "respectful" to each other as our first aim is love and nothing else.

And it was me who wanted to move from sub to slave, not her.

All I did to "please" her yesterday was a test she imposed on me to see if I wanted it or if it was just a fantasy.

So, yes, I did things yesterday I would probably never have accepted before, such as what happened in the sex shop, which was very humiliating and near my limits.

Thank you again for taking care; all my love to you my dear sister ❤️

You can still use this, just be mindful of the limits. It's the same with nipple clamps. You cannot leave them on indefinitely, they should be used for a period of time and then removed.
Sylvia doesn't want to take risks and told me I will no longer use it.

Sylvia and I get to bed very, very late this night after speaking a lot about my wish to be her slave.

Because while I want to submit more to her, to feel her domination on me, to feel how much I belong to her, she is still hesitating.

She fears that this change in our relationship could destroy it.

Our relationship is based on love, true love, passionate love, beautiful love, love that makes you feel like you are not living on this planet, I don't look around me anymore; I just see her above me.

She is my Goddess, and I worship her to the point that I want to be her slave and serve her.

But after talking together all night, I am not sure she wants it.

She still says that she accepts me as her slave and that she doesn't reject me, but she told me that she mainly does it to please me and not because she wants it herself.

I am lost, and my dear Sylvia is lost, too.

I have nobody to talk to, so I would be grateful if some of you had been confronted with such a situation and told me about your own experiences. Your advice would be precious.

Veronika, slave novice.

Yes, this can be difficult setting up parameters of a d/s relationship. Here's how I usually started...quite early in the first few days of chatting on the internet on a BDSM dating site, I would give them a list of acceptable activities they would be willing to submit to, including the use of specific sex toys and the level to which they would be used (light, medium, heavy).

This would be my list of activities I would like to have part of the relationship. I would send it to her, in various sections, there were probably 75-100 items, or more. She would check a box, yes, no, or maybe. this would be her list of acceptable activities, and would then be the activities we would both enjoy together. I could then plan our BDSM sessions from this list. In your case it is more of a leaning toward a 24/7 lifestyle, so you could add everyday items to that list as well with perhaps a punishment/reward system to go along with it.

I don't know if both of you making a list of activities you enjoy, and then matching up those in common would help, but I had some success with it. Everything was upfront, consensual, (and she usually got aroused by reading the list and checking off items she wanted done to her, that was fun!)

Ask Sylvia what she does enjoy in the BDSM side of your relationship. Does she enjoy it when she whips you? Did she enjoy the way she put you on display at the cafe? What is she getting out of this, honestly?

@bindhertocross has a good idea with making lists of things and comparing

All relationships built on love need some give and take. By finding out what is in common, what is interesting and what isn't of interest, you can develop how this relationship evolves. Perhaps you won't get to be her permanent slave, but perhaps there is a middle ground that works for both of you.

Back
Top Bottom