Virginita's Dream

Go to CruxDreams.com
but the butt more

I like your use of colours, but you do need to check how your posts look on both backgrounds before you post -​
sorry to trouble you!​
/quote]

Thanks Eulalia.
Seems to me that there is little to be gained by having 2 types of background.
Why not settle on Blackend and delete the Default?
That way we avoid all this and just concentrate on the content. :)

well, that's above my pay-grade!​
I use Default, I find Blackend tiring for my eyes.​

for me too but it's just the opposite

:oops:

There's a particular problem that - because of the way the system works -​
(so black will be invisible on Blackend, white invisible on Default,​
and pale grey difficult to read on Default, as in your latest post)​

I respectfully suggest that the admin delete one of the background options.
This is the only site I know of with options which make some messages illegible.
Crazy!

I'll now stop posting and hope that at some time in the future there is a consensus on which background is preferred when I can hopefully resume.

This is the only site I know of with options which make some messages illegible.
Crazy!

I'll now stop posting and hope that at some time in the future there is a consensus on which background is preferred when I can hopefully resume.
that's a pity

Crazy!

There a re work arounds. DO NOT QUIT!!!! I use Blackend and could read all your posts.

I is unusual but if you quit posting the IMF will issue a fatwa on you and Virginita!!!

Tree

...no, Elrika, they really do that!!!!

There a re work arounds. DO NOT QUIT!!!! I use Blackend and could read all your posts.

Tree

Look at from my position: It takes hours of work to knock out a half decent model and provide a decent pic for your (and my) enjoyment. Why make unnecessary work for me worrying about background colours? As I say: Crazy!

Ok, ok! Got some nice crux scenes coming specially for you guys.
I'll post on Black background which I prefer
LoL Poops

CLITORIS SQUEEZE
The Torture Twins were experts at their trade. When they had completed their work with the hot needles, they decided to see if the Queen would finally surrender to an even more personal torture.

Queen Virginita:“No please! You have hurt me badly in my most sensitive place. Leave me alone please!”

Torture Twin 1: “Hahahaha very touching but no. We will now play with your little friend”

Queen Virginita knew exactly what that were refering to and braced herself for a completely new level of pain. Then Twin 1 located Queen Virginita’s clitoris so Twin 2 could grip its top in the cruel pincers and stretch it between the jaws of the pliers.

Then she closed the pliers and Queen Virginita nearly fainted with the shock and let out a huge scream: “AAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOW!”

Torture Twin 2: “This is brilliant! Here, you have a go now. The pleasure is so satisfying”

Queen Virginita was screaming out with each squeeze of the pliers and gasping for breath when they paused.

She thinks: “This is completely barbaric . . . but I am getting a sexual high way above anything I have felt from my men friends or from my girl friends for that matter. It is savage but the most gorgeous agony!”

Q_060_140_L.jpg

CLITORIS SQUEEZE
The Torture Twins were experts at their trade. When they had completed their work with the hot needles, they decided to see if the Queen would finally surrender to an even more personal torture.

Queen Virginita:“No please! You have hurt me badly in my most sensitive place. Leave me alone please!”

Torture Twin 1: “Hahahaha very touching but no. We will now play with your little friend”

Queen Virginita knew exactly what that were refering to and braced herself for a completely new level of pain. Then Twin 1 located Queen Virginita’s clitoris so Twin 2 could grip its top in the cruel pincers and stretch it between the jaws of the pliers.

Then she closed the pliers and Queen Virginita nearly fainted with the shock and let out a huge scream: “AAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOW!”

Torture Twin 2: “This is brilliant! Here, you have a go now. The pleasure is so satisfying”

Queen Virginita was screaming out with each squeeze of the pliers and gasping for breath when they paused.

She thinks: “This is completely barbaric . . . but I am getting a sexual high way above anything I have felt from my men friends or from my girl friends for that matter. It is savage but the most gorgeous agony!”

View attachment 51717
I'm using black end and this is marvelous:D and even in default it is nice

Yes, that's okay on Default, and I can use my cursor to highlight the text if I have any problem.​
I'm glad you're carrying on Pooper, very glad.​
I can understand your frustration, but I have to say that, if CF were only on Blackend,​
I wouldn't be able to spend anything like so much time on the site, it really does give me a headache​
(I visit some other good sites that are on black background, but I can't spend long on them)​
and I'm quite willing to believe that, for others, white-on-black is less of an eyestrain than black-on-white.​
Ideally, I'd like to keep the choice but have a system that adjusts colours to make them legible on either background.​

Back
Top Bottom