Virginita's Dream

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, that's okay on Default, and I can use my cursor to highlight the text if I have any problem.​
I'm glad you're carrying on Pooper, very glad.​

Again, many thanks for your encouragement. My head is bursting with ideas and I want to share them with this community as you really appreciate this genre. :)

Also its so good to know that some of you follow the storyline as I usually spend quite a bit of time polishing it up before posting because I really like each one of my brave heroines and try to do them justice. :rolleyes:

Many thanks to you, my friends, for each and every comment (pro or con!)
Each one is nourishment for the artists

LOL Steve/Poops

Phew! That was close . . . but being a masochist, I was rather hoping for just a reduced sentence such as
40 lashes administered by the girls, followed by roasting for a day over a brazier of hot coals :D
I'll pass it along...

Tree

You like, Pooper, so we can begin....
In first, let me to warm you...thCAUBXRNX 1.jpg

...and like this... thCAKKIJU3 2.jpg

Then, the whip's punishment :"Slach, slach..." 40 lashes... 3.jpg

...and at last, as I'm a good girl, I prefer that you wouldn't roast, but you must
bring me a great orgasm.... scarlett-pain- 4.jpg

Are you enjoyed, Pooper?;)

You like, Pooper, so we can begin....
In first, let me to warm you...View attachment 51753

...and at last, as I'm a good girl, I prefer that you wouldn't roast, but you must
bring me a great orgasm.... View attachment 51757

Are you enjoyed, Pooper?;)

Excellent and just what I was hoping for except you were a bit lenient with the lashes and didn't roast me on the grid. Ah well . . .more training required (Yessss!!!)

Here's my reverie of you dressed ready for action . . .

A_001.jpg and your awesome curves in 3D: A_001_010_3D.jpg

A_001.jpg Nice, but I'm too gentle to do anything bad to someone...
I'll always be in the side of victims...
I could dream, but what's the point?;)

Phew! That was close . . . but being a masochist, I was rather hoping for just a reduced sentence such as
40 lashes administered by the girls, followed by roasting for a day over a brazier of hot coals :D
The way to punish a masochist is not to flog them.:p

Have you never shared a good meal with your friends?;)

...Well, no, if I am going to muffdive I am NOT sharing...

The way to punish a masochist is not to flog them.:p

Naraku is so correct here...

Pooper, get back to the story or the Fatwa could be re-issued...

Tree

...you never see a profession like me succumb to her charms...

Oh, Yes Pooper! I'm here for that...Your Messaline is very well portrayed, blond, frightenned but submitted....I like your expert hands, bringing pain
with a so lovely way....:rolleyes:

So nice of you to say but . . . once in my power I would do unspeakable things to you (in the most delightful places). :p

Later I will post a series I have already prepared showing your proposed ordeals. I can dedicate it to you if you are up for it.

Warning: you would end up hanging in agony from a high cross, almost naked and being ogled by a large crowd of townsfolk . . . . but looking irresistibly fabulous (of course!) ;)

THE VAGINA PROBES

The Torture Twins decide the time is right to try some instruments on Queen Virginita’s uturus, where there are so many sensitive spots; some near the labia and others deep inside.

Torture Twin 1: “We will find your most sensitive places inside you sweet little pussy . . . ”

Torture Twin 2: “. . .using probes like this one”

Torture Twin 1: “Starting with them cold, and then gradually warming them up more for each penetration”

Queen Virginita: “You are totally depraved”
But thinks ”These girls are beautifully sadistic! Their probes are so long they will go into me further than any man has gone before.”

Torture Twin 1 lines up tip of the first spiked probe close to Queen Virginita’s pussy and prepares to penetrate her. The probe has a mechanism that allows the spikes to be partly retracted for ease of entry and then be extended. The torturer can then twist and move the spikes to reach every part of the victims uturus and search out the most sensitive spots before returning to them with the probe heated.

Q_060_150_L.jpg

Back
Top Bottom